Loveland police officers that abused an older lady with dementia charged.

Because no one will want to be a police officer, and when your feeble ass needs help no one but a social worker with a clipboard will show up. Several weeks later.
What's stupid is projecting the notion that because they won't be able to kill black people at will, good people won't want to be police officers.

I reject that asinine notion wholeheartedly.

What's stupid is projecting the notion that because they won't be able to kill black people at will, good people won't want to be police officers.

It's a lot simpler than that, although I understand what you are trying to express with hyperbole.

The Police and Deputies that are leaving high crime or metro areas, aren't leaving because they won't get to shoot anyone.
They are leaving because the People in charge in those high crime or metro areas are making it harder to do their jobs.
Why the heck would cop choose to work in Minneapolis, when they can get a job somewhere they don't have to worry about junk from command?

Add the fact that cities are wanting to slash police budgets as a means to express their dissatisfaction with the departments.
You cut funds, you cut the number of cops out there covering each other's ass in critical situations.
That doesn't improve your ability to better police the community, it only endangers the safety of the officers and the community.

These places are going to figure that out, but not until a lot more cops are forced into unmanageable situations, and we all suffer more tragedy.
Meanwhile ... The officers that chose to go to Wherever, USA instead ... They'll be eating donuts, and be happy they got out when they saw it coming.

It's a lot simpler than that, although I understand what you are trying to express with hyperbole.

The Police and Deputies that are leaving high crime or metro areas, aren't leaving because they won't get to shoot anyone.
They are leaving because the People in charge in those high crime or metro areas are making it harder to do their jobs.
Why the heck would cop choose to work in Minneapolis, when they can get a job somewhere they don't have to worry about junk from command?

Add the fact that cities are wanting to slash police budgets as a means to express their dissatisfaction with the departments.
You cut funds, you cut the number of cops out there covering each other's ass in critical situations.
That doesn't improve your ability to better police the community, it only endangers the safety of the officers and the community.

These places are going to figure that out, but not until a lot more cops are forced into unmanageable situations, and we all suffer more tragedy.
Meanwhile ... The officers that chose to go to Wherever, USA instead ... They'll be eating donuts, and be happy they got out when they saw it coming.

.[/CENTER]
The police need to clean up their act. They've gone too far for far too long.

What makes Loveland a Blue City in your mind??

Probably because the city, county, and state where it is located are decidedly Democrat (the majority, and greater than the national average) according to the data.
Both the Mayor and the Police Chief are Democrats, as is the Governor of the State.

You know you can look that stuff up ... Google is your friend.
Pfft ... What the fuck am I saying, Goggle isn't your friend, but you can still look it up ... :auiqs.jpg:.

The previous mayoral election had more republican votes than Democrat...they split the votes and the Jacki Marsh chick won....

And....on top of that.......what does the mayor have to do with 2 cops assaulting an older woman??

And how can you fragile minded cucks both claim there is no policing problem while at the same time blaming all policing problems on Democrats?
Cool but it's run by Dems....the Mayor is the head of the Executive Branch...ie police.
Cool....

So this recent case of police BLATANTLY LYING multiple times about killing this guy is justified because it happened in a Republican controlled place??

Seems like your sycophancy for police abuse is contingent on who is being abused and where.....kinda cuckish

Probably because the city, county, and state where it is located are decidedly Democrat (the majority, and greater than the national average) according to the data.
Both the Mayor and the Police Chief are Democrats, as is the Governor of the State.

Pfft ... What the fuck am I saying, Goggle isn't your friend, but you can still look it up ... :auiqs.jpg:.

The previous mayoral election had more republican votes than Democrat...they split the votes and the Jacki Marsh chick won....

And....on top of that.......what does the mayor have to do with 2 cops assaulting an older woman??

And how can you fragile minded cucks both claim there is no policing problem while at the same time blaming all policing problems on Democrats?
Cool but it's run by Dems....the Mayor is the head of the Executive Branch...ie police.

The places where these things happen are ALWAYS run by DemoKKKrats. They LOVE it.
well there certainly seem to be a pattern

Cool....

So this recent case of police BLATANTLY LYING multiple times about killing this guy is justified because it happened in a Republican controlled place??

Seems like your sycophancy for police abuse is contingent on who is being abused and where.....kinda cuckish
who said anything about it being justified?

but they were troopers...and the Gov of LA is a Dem...so....not sure what you mean by Republcian controlled.

Then get to the business of taking care of it, and clean it the fuck up.

We had two bad Sheriff's Deputies here that were getting paid extra by the State to write tickets on the Interstate during their off-duty time.
They were noticed walking around the stadium, at the daughter of one of the Deputies softball game, acting like they were working.
They weren't where they were supposed to be, or doing what they were being paid to do.

The daughter's softball team took the State Championship ...
The two deputies were fired within days ...
And we replaced the Sheriff during the next election.

I mean, that might not be a good representation of what your community is experiencing.
But ... Our community doesn't experience the same problems your community does,
because we don't tolerate that shit from our law enforcement officers or elected officials.

I am willing to accept that your community may have let your shit get so corrupt and out of hand, that you might have a rather difficult task in front of you ... :thup:

Last edited:

Cool....

but they were troopers...and the Gov of LA is a Dem...so....not sure what you mean by Republcian controlled.
It must really be a sad existence to make such asinine arguments the way you do....

Care to show me where the governor of Louisana sets policing policies for law enforcement there??

I'll wait

Cool....

It must really be a sad existence to make such asinine arguments the way you do....

Care to show me where the governor of Louisana sets policing policies for law enforcement there??

I'll wait
Um...the Gov, is the head of the Executive Branch...the Executive Branch's job is to ENFORCE the laws.

Duh...Civics 101.

This case, was also a LA State Trooper...not a deputy, or city or local cop...

Cool....

I'll wait
Um...the Gov, is the head of the Executive Branch...the Executive Branch's job is to ENFORCE the laws.

Duh...Civics 101.

I am going to ask you again.....

How does the Governor set policing policies? Did the governor appoint the head of the Louisiana State Police and the Deputy of the State police??

Did the governor tell the cops to beat the guy, tase him multiple times....then when he died.....lie about it multiple times and file false reports?

Please tell me where the governor made that happen?

To make your goofy ass argument even more pathetic......Trump was the head of the executive branch....He appointed the head of the FBI and the DOJ...and his campaign and admin still racked up over 80 indictments......So it must be kosher right, since Trump was in charge

Because no one will want to be a police officer, and when your feeble ass needs help no one but a social worker with a clipboard will show up. Several weeks later.

That self indulgent emo post had absolutely nothing to do with what I said, you dishonest sack of crap.

Cool....

I'll wait

Duh...Civics 101.

How does the Governor set policing policies? Did the governor appoint the head of the Louisiana State Police and the Deputy of the State police??

Did the governor tell the cops to beat the guy, tase him multiple times....then when he died.....lie about it multiple times and file false reports?

To make your goofy ass argument even more pathetic......Trump was the head of the executive branch....He appointed the head of the FBI and the DOJ...and his campaign and admin still racked up over 80 indictments......So it must be kosher right, since Trump was in charge
Because he is charged with ENFORCING THE LAWS....the police, especially the State Police report to him! In the same way the DOJ reports to the President. Duh...geez...this is like 8th Grade Civics.

and yes, the Superintendent of the LA State Police is appointed by the Gov, and serves are the pleasure of the Gov

Geez...you'd think you'd actually research or have a clue about what you were talking about, before going off half cocked.....so yes, once again, you provided us with yet another Dem run police agency where they are running amok and violating civil rights.

Thanks

I'm quite certain it's not so simple as "my community" let the police get away with what they have been all these centuries.

I'm quite certain it's not so simple as "my community" let the police get away with what they have been all these centuries.

There's no need to act like I give fuck if you don't want to take responsibility for improving the community where you live.
I told you that you probably let your shit get way out of hand, and trying to blame someone else won't make it any better ... :thup:

Sure it is....you elect officials, those officials run the Govt. The head of the executive branch can fire the police chief, etc. If it's a State agency, State Troopers, you elect the Gov, vote him out

If it's a Sheriff's Office, that Sheriff is likely a Constitutional officer, and is elected...you can vote that Sheriff out.

Cool....

I'll wait

Duh...Civics 101.

The governor is the chief executive of the state, and the state troopers ultimately report to him. These types of things ALWAYS happen in places run by people like you. DemoKKKrat governors, mayors, and police chiefs give the cops a license to kill. Think of the police in blue cities as Planned Parenthood's mop-up crew. That's the way the DemoKKKrats who run these shitholes use them. They take care of the ones missed by the racially-targeted abortions PP specializes in.

.[/CENTER]
Which police officers are you referring to?

Forum List

Back