Love Trumps Hate

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Progessives sure do love their false narratives. Perhaps none more so than their "Love Trump Hate". But actions speak much louder than words. And the actions of progressives is pure, unadulterated hate.

IMG_2892.PNG

The Shocking Intolerance of Anti-Trump Liberals

The left is promising to shut down black Friday in Chicago. That should make for some fun tv.

The left is promising to shut down black Friday in Chicago. That should make for some fun tv.
go ahead and try, chicago people will fight to the death to go shopping, just like new yorkers would,,,,,its gonna be one of those .."Go ahead, make my day" battles. and what happens when there are, lets say, 100 thugs blocking a store, and 2000 shoppers at the entrance?? who wins the fight?

Progessives sure do love their false narratives. Perhaps none more so than their "Love Trump Hate". But actions speak much louder than words. And the actions of progressives is pure, unadulterated hate.

View attachment 99849

The Shocking Intolerance of Anti-Trump Liberals
pretty sure those are anarchists not liberals.... but its fine I know your too stupid to know the difference
Bwahahahahaha! Keep telling yourself that snowflake. :lmao:

go ahead and try, chicago people will fight to the death to go shopping, just like new yorkers would,,,,,its gonna be one of those .."Go ahead, make my day" battles. and what happens when there are, lets say, 100 thugs blocking a store, and 2000 shoppers at the entrance?? who wins the fight?
Well they are all on the same side. So there are no "winners" there. But America wins big with more progressives dead and in prison.

Forum List

Back