Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Your claim: the numbers where there is a wall are significantly lower.

Your source: “Migrant encounters more than doubled in every sector along the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal 2021. The largest numerical increase occurred in the Rio Grande Valley sector, where there were 549,077 encounters last fiscal year, up from 90,206 the year before. But the largest proportional increase occurred in the Yuma sector, where encounters increased thirteenfold, from 8,804 in fiscal 2020 to 114,488 in fiscal 2021.”

They built more wall in the Rio Grande Valley sector.

Whoops!
Yes, they built more wall, but reports are that the illegals are coming through places that have no barrier...NOT where the wall is...

"YUMA, Ariz. — Illegal immigrants have been taking advantage of gaps along the new border wall system that were created after Joe Biden halted all construction shortly after being sworn in as president, and the wall system in the city of Yuma is no exception."

There are gaps because Joe Biden ordered a halt to construction on day 1....But you know this...

Yes, they built more wall, but reports are that the illegals are coming through places that have no barrier...NOT where the wall is...

"YUMA, Ariz. — Illegal immigrants have been taking advantage of gaps along the new border wall system that were created after Joe Biden halted all construction shortly after being sworn in as president, and the wall system in the city of Yuma is no exception."

There are gaps because Joe Biden ordered a halt to construction on day 1....But you know this...
So they’re just finding gaps in the wall and you’re trying to argue that the wall has been effective? LoL

Now you have crossed into being disingenious....Biden stopped construction and threw out the welcome mat...you know that too.
You’re just pivoting to Biden because you weren’t able to justify your own claim.

First, don’t expect Biden to complete the stupid half-assed idea that you guys were too incompetent to finish. That’s your fault.

Second, your own source shows that the numbers have gotten worse in EVERY SINGLE SECTOR along the border. Your stupid border wall hasn’t fixed a thing.

You’re just pivoting to Biden because you weren’t able to justify your own claim.

First, don’t expect Biden to complete the stupid half-assed idea that you guys were too incompetent to finish. That’s your fault.

Second, your own source shows that the numbers have gotten worse in EVERY SINGLE SECTOR along the border. Your stupid border wall hasn’t fixed a thing.
Ok, I don't do circular logic, so I am done with you....

Ok, I don't do circular logic, so I am done with you....

Don’t forget that things have gotten worse along every sector of your stupid wall. Your wall was a big, stupid waste of time that didn’t fix anything.

See ya.

It did, actually. LoL

When your own source agrees that the wall has been completely ineffective, yea, I feel good about that. Very vindicating.
misrepresenting what my source says is not a very great way to make your case...

One thing I see is that you want our border over run...In fact, I would bet you want the border erased all together...

misrepresenting what my source says is not a very great way to make your case...

One thing I see is that you want our border over run...In fact, I would bet you want the border erased all together...
Instead of addressing how I misrepresented your source, you choose to run away. Very compelling lol.

Speaking of misrepresenting, you just made up a bunch of nonsense and tried to pin it on me. Your baseless assumptions are just that. I’ve been very clear on my positions regarding this.

Maybe you should read what I wrote or simply ask me instead of making shit up about me. I guess that would require some intellectual integrity though.

Instead of addressing how I misrepresented your source, you choose to run away. Very compelling lol.

Speaking of misrepresenting, you just made up a bunch of nonsense and tried to pin it on me. Your baseless assumptions are just that. I’ve been very clear on my positions regarding this.
So, you admit you are misrepresenting....Now you can go away troll....

Now you have crossed into being disingenious....Biden stopped construction and threw out the welcome mat...you know that too.
Don't engage with this asshole. He's just trying to yank your chain. He's a wanker.

Forum List

Back