Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Me: (This is the part where you refuse to back up your claim and just resort to more baseless name-calling, just watch)

You: “I don't need to back up my claim.”

You: “What claim, asshole?”

Lmao. :laughing0301:
You're an imbecile. I don't need to backup my claim because I didn't make one, dumbass.

Again, what claim, asshole?

You're an imbecile. I don't need to backup my claim because I didn't make one, dumbass.

Again, what claim, asshole?
You: “I don't need to back up my claim. We all know it's true.”

Also you: “I don't need to backup my claim because I didn't make one, dumbass.”

Lmao. :laugh:

You: “I don't need to back up my claim. We all know it's true.”

Also you: “I don't need to backup my claim because I didn't make one, dumbass.”

Lmao. :laugh:
You: "I'm a certified moron who mindless repeats inanities over and over."

Of course you don’t give a shit when you lose track of the conversation and embarrass yourself.
You're the only one who gives a shit about this conversation, dumbass. You're the only one who believes you're proving something. You are, but only that you're the world's biggest dumbass.

Last edited:
You're the only one who gives a shit about this conversation, dumbass. You're the only one who believes you're proving something. You are, but only that you're the world's biggest dumbass.
(This is the part where you refuse to back up your claim and just resort to more baseless name-calling, just watch)

:laughing0301:

Here’s a short video from 2021…it should help you understand…

The video references data from 10 to 20 years ago where improvements were made with the numbers with increased infrastructure.

That’s not what has happened recently. We have more wall and yet the illegal immigration issue has gotten significantly worse.

The video references data from 10 to 20 years ago where improvements were made with the numbers with increased infrastructure.

That’s not what has happened recently. We have more wall and yet the illegal immigration issue has gotten significantly worse.
The examples used provide common sense data. And that is where walls are in place illegal immigration in those areas drops 87% to 90%…The game your playing demanding numbers showing that today or last week is disingenuous.

As for, what is happening recently, it is a shift in policy that threw open the borders. Thank God a court forced Biden to reinstate ‘remain in Mexico’… Even though through policy Biden tries to weaken it in bad faith.

The examples used provide common sense data. And that is where walls are in place illegal immigration in those areas drops 87% to 90%…The game your playing demanding numbers showing that today or last week is disingenuous.

As for, what is happening recently, it is a shift in policy that threw open the borders. Thank God a court forced Biden to reinstate ‘remain in Mexico’… Even though through policy Biden tries to weaken it in bad faith.
Common sense data:

New wall and reduced illegal immigration 20 years ago: yay that means walls work.

New wall and increased illegal immigration recently: no don’t look at that. The wall still works. It just didn’t work because…reasons.

You don’t see the inconsistency in your argument?

Common sense data:

New wall and reduced illegal immigration 20 years ago: yay that means walls work.

New wall and increased illegal immigration recently: no don’t look at that. The wall still works. It just didn’t work because…reasons.

You don’t see the inconsistency in your argument?
You premise is horseshit, and you know it.

We have proven that walls work over and over and over.

We have increased illegal immigration because Biden is deliberately disabling everything we did to combat it.

Forum List

Back