Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

You're immune to facts and logic, so you get what you deserve.
“(This is the part where you refuse to back up your claim and just resort to more baseless name-calling, just watch)”

Look how easy you are to predict. You make a claim, fail to back it up, and then turn to baseless name-calling. Too easy.

And now you’re stuck so you’re going to continue doing it because you can’t think of anything else to do. Too easy, kid.

“(This is the part where you refuse to back up your claim and just resort to more baseless name-calling, just watch)”

Look how easy you are to predict. You make a claim, fail to back it up, and then turn to baseless name-calling. Too easy.

And now you’re stuck so you’re going to continue doing it because you can’t think of anything else to do. Too easy, kid.
I am not going to waste one additional second proving anything to you, shit for brains.

Building 450 miles of wall is more than “not trying”.
"Tried" means the entire wall was built. It at least means a large percentage of it was built. You don't claim you tried to make a watertight roof by building 20% of one, unless you're a fucking moron.

I am not going to waste one additional second proving anything to you, shit for brains.

So predictable. Too easy.

"Tried" means the entire wall was built. It at least means a large percentage of it was built. You don't claim you tried to make a watertight roof by building 20% of one, unless you're a fucking moron.
They still did something. A lot of it.

So let’s agree that you guys did a lot, didn’t finish because you’re incompetent, that it wasn’t very effective, and that you have excuses for your failure to fix the issue.

Great. Sounds good.

So predictable. Too easy.
I don't need to back up my claim. We all know it's true.

My name-calling is far from baseless. It's entirely accurate.

They still did something. A lot of it.

So let’s agree that you guys did a lot, didn’t finish because you’re incompetent, that it wasn’t very effective, and that you have excuses for your failure to fix the issue.

Great. Sounds good.
We all agree that you're an imbecile.

End of story.

LoL. Too easy.
What claim, asshole? You're the one making claims. I simply point out the fact that your claims are idiotic.

Forum List

Back