Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Yet it didn’t fix our illegal immigration issue.
It was a good start. We are never going to have an Inter-German Border type wall with machine guns and land mines on our southern border. But the wall will force illegal immigrants, human traffickers and drug smugglers further into inhospitable terrain and make life tougher for them.

Or maybe it just won’t work.

Maybe you incompetent idiots should have finished your own stupid project.
If you had left us four more years of a decent president who put the good of America above the good of the rest of the world, we could have finished that project and many others.

I just explained what I think should be done to eliminate illegal discrimination.
That's only a partial solution. I agree as far as it goes, but we need to go after the illegal aliens as well. No more welfare bennies (and don't trot out the old liberal lie that they don't get welfare). They can get Section Eight housing, welfare payments, WIC, whatever they are calling food stamps this week in the name of their American born children and free medical under their own names. Those are all powerful attractors to illiterate Latino peasants who are making a couple of hundred bucks a year or subsistence farming. But I'd go even further than that. I would deport illegal aliens any time they came into contact with any governmental organization. Get a traffic or parking ticket-deported. Register a child in school-deported. Get arrested-deported. Go to the emergency room- treated and then deported. Stand at a business trying to get work-check ID then deport. Make it impossible for them to make a living and so unpleasant here they go home. Hand their American citizen minor children a passport as they cross the border, they are welcome to return as productive adults or to stay if the parents can find family members legally here who are willing to support the child.
On the other hand, I welcome LEGAL immigrants who follow our laws and come her legally with skills we need or are actually political refugees whose lives are in danger in their home countries because of their political or religious views.

It was a good start. We are never going to have an Inter-German Border type wall with machine guns and land mines on our southern border. But the wall will force illegal immigrants, human traffickers and drug smugglers further into inhospitable terrain and make life tougher for them.
Yet it hasn’t seemed to help. According to some posters here, the number of illegal immigrants entering has gotten much worse.

If you had left us four more years of a decent president…
You had four years and you didn’t get the job done. America decided that he wasn’t worth keeping around.

Maybe you guys should have gotten it done instead of giving excuses.

Yet it hasn’t seemed to help. According to some posters here, the number of illegal immigrants entering has gotten much worse.
Yeah, and it's not just some posters here, the media say it, the Border Patrol says it; the numbers are irrefutable, and the rise is all since Biden was elected and undid all of Trump's work. It's gotten so bad even Biden has recognized his idiocy and is trying to put Trump's programs back into place.

Not the wall.
No, he didn't tear it down, but he stopped construction with large sections incomplete. Finish it and it will slow the flow. But then liberals like you will complain that the poor, helpless illegal aliens, human traffickers and drug smugglers are dying in the desert and mountains. That's the terrain the wall is supposed to force them to traverse so they can more easily be arrested or turned back.

You had four years and you didn’t get the job done. America decided that he wasn’t worth keeping around.

Maybe you guys should have gotten it done instead of giving excuses.
No barely more than half of Americans that voted decided that. After five years of continual lying by the media, personal and professional attacks by politicians and two Impeachment attempts that were not based on any violations of the law at all. George Washington couldn't have won re-election against that.

Additional wall. More illegal immigrants.
While it is true that it takes the wall, along with sound policy like "Remain in Mexico" (Which Biden was just forced to reinstate), you do realize that in the information I gave you Trump had 3 times LESS illegal immigrants than currently entering under Biden, who is on track for 2 million in his first year.

Hilarious. White people are to blame for everything and yet the only time the blow hards on the left give examples of better countries than here are the countries with higher density of whites than here.

Lol

I enjoyed that thoroughly!!!! :muahaha: Thank you! :up:

Yes and the wall, along with a President who does not INVITE illegal crossings, is all that is really needed. Some people (not you) seem to forget that policy, backed up by obvious evidence (the wall) is most effective.

Forum List

Back