Louisiana woman forced to deliver headless baby.

OK...now explain why you think that's important

Because THIS is headless!

and this was not the case with that baby.

1660954383895.png

Because THIS is headless!

and this was not the case with that baby.

View attachment 684782
You have failed to tell us why it's of interest or important that the woman was forced to deliver a baby with PART of a skull as opposed to no skull at all.

Ghead...say something that remotely makes sense.

Good luck.

You have failed to tell us why it's of interest or important that the woman was forced to deliver a baby with PART of a skull as opposed to no skull at all.

Ghead...say something that remotely makes sense.

Good luck.

Headless is one thing. Part of the skull is another.

That's all I have been trying to explain to you here.

When the title of the thread say headless baby that's wrong....it gives the wrong visual image,

The baby has a head, but part of the skull is missing

That's all I want to say here.

I will let others to talk about the morality if this is right or wrong..... or forced or not forced etc......

I'm not a doctor.

That's another topic.
Well let me help you out.

That baby is not going to live...not even an hour.

And that mother is not only forced to birth it but watch it die

You're a fucking troll and a ghoul

Which would allow abortions for any girl under what...16?

Nope...not the case
I don't believe the cut off is 16. It might be 12. Depending on the girl's maturity. Some 12 year old girls are very physically mature. I certainly was. At 12 I looked more like 22.

From the OP

A pregnant woman in Louisiana says she’s being forced to choose between carrying a fetus that lacks a skull and the top of its head (as a result of a rare condition called acrania) to term, or traveling several states over for a legal abortion, since Louisiana has banned abortion with very narrow exceptions.

“It’s hard knowing that I’m carrying it to bury it,” Nancy Davis, who’s 13 weeks pregnant and is already the mother of one child, told local news station WAFB9 on Monday. A few weeks ago, she had her first ultrasound and was told the fetus wouldn’t survive—but that she would have to either carry and birth the nonviable fetus or travel to Florida, the closest state where abortion is still legal.

Because that divided cell is a living thinking human?
It is…The only reason you want to think of it as anything other than human is so you don’t have to face that you justify murder of the most defenseless among us.

Louisiana laws forced a woman to deliver a headless fetus because the pregnancy was more than 16 weeks old. Chances of survivable were zero, but Louisiana law didn't seem to care. This is the result of so called Christian control of the right wing.

That's what occurs when religious nuts are in control of the government.

Well let me help you out.

That baby is not going to live...not even an hour.

And that mother is not only forced to birth it but watch it die

You're a fucking troll and a ghoul

I am not a troll. I have been trying to explain to you for several posts now that what I want to say is that headless and with skull or part of the skull are two different things

That's the ONLY point I want to make here.

I don't want to go into the morals of the situation of having or not such a baby I'll leave that to others.

HEADLESS IS NOT THE SAME THAN WITH SKULL

And that's all I will say. Ok?:)

Forum List

Back