Lots of Executive orders in Just 5 Days

Joe Biden is on quite the pace. Let's look at how he's doing in the rankings on a rate of Executive Orders in the first 5 days.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Is this how we want things done? Massive executive decrees by executive pen?

That's impossible! People who rule by Executive Orders are dictators! And that means..........

Joe Biden is on quite the pace. Let's look at how he's doing in the rankings on a rate of Executive Orders in the first 5 days.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

I thought Joe said that only dictators work that way?! Oh yeah, edicts by EO are the most fleeting and overturned. I guess Joe isn't counting on much support in the Congress.
bidumb's EOs are going to hurt the low and middle-income earners.

"If they're saying it's not going to affect people with low wages – absolutely false," Catsimatidis added. "When people with low wages end up paying more for the gasoline, more for their food, it affects every American.

"And every American should know about that."

In addition to damaging the U.S. economy and destroying "60,000 jobs" between the U.S. and Canada, Catsimatidis said, we are giving wealth to foreign countries.

"Cancellation of the pipeline, you know who that helps? It helps Saudi Arabia and the OPEC nations," he said. "It's a win-win for them. It's a lose-lose-lose for the American people."

more: John Catsimatidis: Biden Moves Hurt Low-Wage Americans

Minimum Wage laws....walter e. williams

1. While legislative bodies have the power to order wage increases, they have not as of yet found a way to order commensurate increases in worker productivity that make the worker’s output worth the higher wage.
  2. Further, while Congress can legislate the wage at which labor transactions occur, it cannot require that the transaction actually be made, and the worker hired.

Proving once again that facts contradict opinion.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Sounds to me like Biden is taking orders instead. No way in hell is he coming up with all this himself.I guess Trump was a threat to Democracy because he wasn't doing enough executive orders ?

Americans are not that stupid.

They know, as you have correctly pointed out, that he is "taking orders."

There is no way that the dear fragile gentleman can know about all the executive orders that he has issued.

The cabal behind him has simply handed him his orders, and he has obeyed. (They even told him to "salute the Marines," which totally confused the old gent. And they sent him to the Lincoln Memorial for a photo-op.)

It seems that the cabal is in a hurry. Do they think that if Ms. Harris unexpectedly takes over, she will not be so compliant?

I frankly don't care.
We sent him there to do a job and he ought to do it.

People sent Trump to do a job too. Should he do it regardless of legality too? Because just like Obama, Biden isn't going to be in office forever. Will you be saying the same thing, when the next Trump is elected? :)

I frankly don't care.
We sent him there to do a job and he ought to do it.

People sent Trump to do a job too. Should he do it regardless of legality too? Because just like Obama, Biden isn't going to be in office forever. Will you be saying the same thing, when the next Trump is elected? :)
They are proving to be hypocrites is all. They can't help themselves.

Forum List

Back