Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDS in Palestine is people living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in their lives, confronting Injustice with nonviolent resistance.

That plus other popular resistance measures shall ultimately end Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine

The boycott is our Palestinian non-violent resistance

By*Hanan Ashrawi

The*SodaStream controversy, which recently caught the attention of media worldwide, has highlighted Israel’s ongoing military occupation and contributed to the growing awareness of global consciousness and social responsibility towards Palestine. It has laid wide open the whole issue of Israeli impunity and the imperative of multifaceted intervention and accountability.

The boycott is our Palestinian non-violent resistance - OpinionIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Last edited:
The boycott is our Palestinian non-violent resistance

By*Hanan Ashrawi

The*SodaStream controversy, which recently caught the attention of media worldwide, has highlighted Israel’s ongoing military occupation and contributed to the growing awareness of global consciousness and social responsibility towards Palestine. It has laid wide open the whole issue of Israeli impunity and the imperative of multifaceted intervention and accountability.

The boycott is our Palestinian non-violent resistance - OpinionIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source
I came; I saw; I farted. Hanan Ashwari is an idiot.

Awwwww, is the pious l'il pustule prancing about psychotically presuming to proclaim the 'true Christian' status of others again?

One suspects it casts its eye on total strangers online in its desperate attempts to evade certain realities much closer to home, LOL : ))

The thread is a discussion of Zionist whores, a thing you have in common with Scar Jo.

Is Zionism really worth the cost of your soul?

Awwwww, is the pious l'il pustule prancing about psychotically presuming to proclaim the 'true Christian' status of others again?

One suspects it casts its eye on total strangers online in its desperate attempts to evade certain realities much closer to home, LOL : ))

The thread is a discussion of Zionist whores, a thing you have in common with Scar Jo.

Speaking of whores, a bunch of them came from a small town in the Deep South to work with their pimps in Los Angeles. When they got too old and worn out and the customers didn't want them anymore, they were told to find some men to marry them and then move back to their old hometown. So off they went home and now they pass the time posting nonsense on forums.

Speaking of whores, a bunch of them came from a small town in the Deep South to work with their pimps in Los Angeles. When they got too old and worn out and the customers didn't want them anymore, they were told to find some men to marry them and then move back to their old hometown. So off they went home and now they pass the time posting nonsense on forums.
Good Gawdallmighty.

So now we all know how Sally became a whore.

Thanks for telling us your story.

I'm not the one who came from a small Southern town to be a whore. Must have been fun for these Southern "belles" picking up all those Johns until they got too old and worn out looking and couldn't get anymore customers. Maybe this is why they never leave their homes and pass their lives posting day and night on forums.

What, do you imagine your hatred can touch me?

And compared to yourself, l'il sherrifilth, every hooker is a respectable business person.....
BTW, your lame attempts to insult are so derivative, it's hilarious.....they're as boring and repetitive as your freakin' "song" lyrics.

Well, I'm going to bed now. But first, I think I'll say a little prayer thanking the Almighty that you haven't had the bright idea of making YouTube videos of yourself belting out those banal "songs" of yours : ))

What, do you imagine your hatred can touch me?

And compared to yourself, l'il sherrifilth, every hooker is a respectable business person.....
BTW, your lame attempts to insult are so derivative, it's hilarious.....they're as boring and repetitive as your freakin' "song" lyrics.

Well, I'm going to bed now. But first, I think I'll say a little prayer thanking the Almighty that you haven't had the bright idea of making YouTube videos of yourself belting out those banal "songs" of yours : ))

Can you just imagine what would happen if she were allowed out of the house and took her little show out on the streets? The police would pick her up and take her to some psych ward in a hospital in town and she would be locked up until a psychiatrist could examine her to decide whether she should be permanently committed.

Well I never heard such stories before.

Why are you sharing your whore fantasies with us?

It sounds like you need a psychiatrist.

I'm not the one who came from a small Southern town to be a whore. Must have been fun for these Southern "belles" picking up all those Johns until they got too old and worn out looking and couldn't get anymore customers. Maybe this is why they never leave their homes and pass their lives posting day and night on forums.

Well I never heard such stories before.

Why are you sharing your whore fantasies with us?

It sounds like you need a psychiatrist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherri, did you just tell someone else that THEY need a psychiatrist, you mentally ill slut ?

Did the Hamas whore who services Iranian Islamists accuse somebody else of being a whore? Ha ha ha.

Another news article about the Scar Jo controversy

What You Need To Know About The Scarlett Johansson And SodaStream Controversy

"The actress resigned as humanitarian ambassador for Oxfam after criticism over her endorsement of SodaStream, an Israeli company operating in a West Bank settlement.
SodaStream's main plant is*in an Israeli settlement in the West Bank, a territory captured by Israel in 1967 and claimed by Palestinians."

"Israeli settlements are generally seen as illegal under international law, and some activists have sought to boycott products made there to pressure on Israel to withdraw from the settlements. (A broader "Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction" campaign seeks a boycott of all Israeli products.)SodaStream has received growing criticism from pro-Palestinian activists for maintaining its large factory in a West Bank settlement."

What You Need To Know About The Scarlett Johansson And SodaStream Controversy

If you say you did that, I guess you did.

Did the Hamas whore who services Iranian Islamists accuse somebody else of being a whore? Ha ha ha.

scarlett2.jpg

So many photos of Scar Jo surfacing, her face certainly has went "viral."

whoop-tee-doo, so "pro-Palestinians" are doing their best to do 550 Palestinians out of good jobs.

So typical of a certain mentality, that is! Reminiscent of '48, when the AL "leaders" told the Palestinians to leave for a while so the mighty Arab armies could 'push the Jews into the sea': the idea then was they'd get the land they were *renting* AND get to take over the place next door which *had* been owned by some Jews.

What we need to know is that Bills are being passed and the BDS is going down the toilet.

Unbelievable is how MAINSTREAM BDS now is in America.

And the flak Congressmen are taking for opposing it is something to see and smile about and keep being amazed by.

It's going to nail the coffin on their political futures.

And AIPAC is falling.

And to think, this was triggered/fueled by this Scar Jo controversy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back