Los Angeles progressives are being mugged by reality

Liberals/Progressives/Moon Bats, whatever you want to call the idiots, are simply too weak to deal with Black crime. They are pussies.

They would rather let the Negroes get away with massive crimes than be called a racist for dealing effectively with it.

Sorry sonofabitches!

Law doesn't mean anything. How can communities protect themselves? Through organized community defense. How could crime be reduced? By eliminating poverty.
When organized community defense shoots an unarmed Black? Name one society (nation)that has eliminated poverty?

Can't go one sentence without the ableism, can you?
It's disgusting that things have gotten to this point: "Los Angeles residents have been warned by the police department not to wear jewelry in public or travel alone."

If I was a criminal I would definitely consider moving to a Democratic paradise for people in my profession. I would imagine places like LA are attracting criminals like flies attacks shit.

They release cops that they decide to punish fast, yes.
We have cameras on cops, so if they mess up they will go to jail. Cop crime isnt a major issue. Its barely a minor issue. Cop crime is a tiny fraction of 1% of overall crime.

Forum List

Back