Los Angeles progressives are being mugged by reality

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's disgusting that things have gotten to this point: "Los Angeles residents have been warned by the police department not to wear jewelry in public or travel alone."

Democratic Rep. Karen Bass, one of the progressive candidates in the race, wants to put more police officers on patrol because residents of the city don’t feel safe. Bass and City Councilman Kevin de Leon, another progressive candidate, support clearing homeless encampments near parks, schools, and public buildings. And Bass is polling even with former Republican Rick Caruso, who has made crime a focus of his campaign.

Except the dope addled Burb brats actualy think those black and brown thugs are going to distinguish between 'da Kewl kidz' and any other victim; lol yes they're that stupid. They really think wearing some silly ass hat sideways and some tard hip hop shirt gives them immunity from the feral animals.

Except the dope addled Burb brats actualy think those black and brown thugs are going to distinguish between 'da Kewl kidz' and any other victim; lol yes they're that stupid. They really think wearing some silly ass hat sideways and some tard hip hop shirt gives them immunity from the feral animals.
Weird, the sheriff of the LAPD isn't black and yet he seems to do the whole criminal operations thing with a lot of enthusiasm.

Weird, the sheriff of the LAPD isn't black and yet he seems to do the whole criminal operations thing with a lot of enthusiasm.

So what? Nobody elected him but LA fools, so not my problem. I hope he realizes his constituents will sell him out in a heartbeat if he defends himself from some feral thug.

So what? Nobody elected him but LA fools, so not my problem. I hope he realizes his constituents will sell him out in a heartbeat if he defends himself from some feral thug.
So you're gonna fearmonger about crime and have your "oh who cares that the police are doing a lot of the crime" too?

It's disgusting that things have gotten to this point: "Los Angeles residents have been warned by the police department not to wear jewelry in public or travel alone."

lol they ran off over 600 or so already with their stupid retarded policies. This is a city that thinks some moron driving around drunk doing 90mph through residential streets was an 'oppressed Hero n Stuff'.

they should all pack up and move to frisco !
1650412606986.png

Defund the Police! Now the Liberals don’t feel safe. No! You don’t want the police. And the police don’t want to be in a position where they may lose their life or their careers because their hands are tied.

Defund the Police! Now the Liberals don’t feel safe. No! You don’t want the police. And the police don’t want to be in a position where they may lose their life or their careers because their hands are tied.
I'm not sure how to tell you that the LAPD has generally gotten increased funding.

Forum List

Back