Looting in Caribbean

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Naw, nobody needs any guns during a hurricane. Liberals were right about guns again! LMAO.

Survivors of Irma beg for aid and face armed looters as they brace for Jose

Survivors on Caribbean islands shattered by Hurricane Irma begged the world for food, water, shelter and rescue on Saturday as they faced down armed looters and the prospect of a fresh onslaught from strengthening Hurricane Jose.

In Florida, panic grew as Irma approached. City streets emptied, the skies over the state were quiet after airports closed and those who chose to defy evacuation orders bunkered down for the coming fury.

They have endured a days-long preview of the storm’s ferocity as it crashed into homes, hospitals, schools and airports across the Caribbean, wiping out buildings and infrastructure and claiming 20 lives already, a toll that is almost certain to rise.

The British Virgin Islands declared a state of emergency and brought in a curfew to deal with devastating destruction; there were reports of looting in Franco-Dutch St Martin, one of the first places hit. In many of the islands that took the full force, most homes were damaged or destroyed.

'fat feck 'governor probably had his body guards load up their shotguns , m4 carbines and .45's ' 9mm as the hurricane was announced a few days ago so he'll be alright as he sips his 'rum' .

And I wonder if those people there would like AR-15s.....self defense rifles....to keep themselves and their families safe from the looters....too bad they can't have them....but this is actually the outcome the anti gunners want....they want the looting, the rapes, and the killing....that is their preferred outcome over having normal, law abiding people use guns to stop it.....

This is where the anti gunners go silent...since this is the truth, the fact, and the reality of their position on guns....

And I wonder if those people there would like AR-15s.....self defense rifles....to keep themselves and their families safe from the looters....too bad they can't have them....but this is actually the outcome the anti gunners want....they want the looting, the rapes, and the killing....that is their preferred outcome over having normal, law abiding people use guns to stop it.....

This is where the anti gunners go silent...since this is the truth, the fact, and the reality of their position on guns....
I have actually referred my liberal friends to the woefully inaccurate and totally biased Wikipedia stub on "Natural Law," to explain to them the theory of how humans really behave, and they just get offended. Deficient as it is, it is still the truth. They want to deny reality, and the fact that the Bill of Rights is intended to govern a sovergn people with or with out government.

If the federal government were dissolved tomorrow, most Americans would still recognize the Bill of Rights as our joint cultural heritage.

Though our elite education institutions are doing everything they can to dismantle this shared cultural heritage, even among the black populations who hold many of these truths stronger even than the white population, as their ancestry is much older than a good portion of the white population. We didn't see a lot of blacks in the "antifa" marches, they are really quite for "freedom of speech" and against critical theory BS.

Their only hope is to create an artificial tension, a fake war that doesn't exist.

I have actually referred my liberal friends to the woefully inaccurate and totally biased Wikipedia stub on "Natural Law," to explain to them the theory of how humans really behave, and they just get offended. Deficient as it is, it is still the truth. They want to deny reality, and the fact that the Bill of Rights is intended to govern a sovergn people with or with out government.

If the federal government were dissolved tomorrow, most Americans would still recognize the Bill of Rights as our joint cultural heritage.

Though our elite education institutions are doing everything they can to dismantle this shared cultural heritage, even among the black populations who hold many of these truths stronger even than the white population, as their ancestry is much older than a good portion of the white population. We didn't see a lot of blacks in the "antifa" marches, they are really quite for "freedom of speech" and against critical theory BS.

Their only hope is to create an artificial tension, a fake war that doesn't exist.

Want entertainment while seeing how humans really behave?
Watch ....The Walking Dead. Not because of the stupid over used Zombie bullshit...but for a real eye opener of what live people do to other people. THAT is the truth about humanity.

Forum List

Back