Looters Beware - Victims Have 'Bite: Attempted Looter Shot Dead by Pawn Shop Owner in Minneapolis

Point of order...

Mn Police allegedly killed an innocent man.

They killed a man. A man that could have been stalin for all I care. One of the first things we were taught in academy is that once a perp is properly cuffed, he is your liability, you are responsible for his continued life.

So if you leave him lying on his face with cuffs on, never mind kneeling on him, and he dies, YOU'RE DEAD TO THE STATE. They will not cover you if you do not take care to roll them on their side and ensure they're breathing, and if they're complaining of any health or medical issues, you get EMS on scene immediately.

I hate siding with libturds on this, but those cops fucked up, hardcore. I don't care what he did prior to being cuffed, if he was not spitting, biting or further capable of resisting after restraints were applied, the law says he is your liability. That means you even have to protect him from injury by an angry public if they wanted to drag him off.

What this cop did makes no sense to me. It really just boils down to the fact he shouldn't have been a cop.

I've never been a cop but I've done security (which is often far more dangerous than being a cop because nobody gives a shyte about you and you don't have a gun, but they might) for part-time work while I was in university. I'd work clubs, private venues and even big festivals and concerts. I never once had a fight, only once did I have to help other security throw a guy out of the club.

We had to check guys shoes and some would refuse and I'd tell them no entry. I suspected they probably had some poisons on them, but they weren't allowed in and that was that. I'm not some hero who cares as long as they don't get entry, and nobody ever disagreed because I tend to disarm peoples anger by being respectful but direct. Most people appreciate logic and they know that you know what's up.

Every time there was a problem heating up I'd just talk to the guys, calm them down and avoid bigger problems. If other security came to help I'd point them away so it wouldn't escalate. In short, I trusted my judgement more than others. It's why I have always been respectful when dealing with uniformed police who are just doing their job.

I can't for a moment imagine having a guy in cuffs and kneeling on his head, throat or anywhere. What goes through a guys mind to do that? The other cops should have been smart and simply picked the guy up when seeing this. They didn't even have to be a man and lecture their partner on how stupid he was, at the very least, simply throw the perp in the car and let the courts decide.

I have to wonder if this cop was the Alph Male of the bunch. If so, that's scary, because it's the epitome of cowardice to abuse your power against a guy who is no longer a threat.

They're all that way

If they're not implicated by their own actions it's through association with their peers

Typical pig shit, he thought the guy was lying so he just pressed his knee down harder

You clearly don't interact with American* police much

Vast majority of cases you hear about people being elft in jail cells to die are teh same thing. They just thought he was lying.
To be fair (and I am not making excuses for the cop in question in Minneapolis), this bullshit behavior likely causes a lot of police officers to become hard and cynical:

Yea i mean in jails people lie ALL THE TIME to go see the nurse or whatever

Deputy thinks he/she is lying, lets em sit in their cell and scream

Come back next shift and they're dead (even tho most of the time they're just fine and were lying)

Same thing happens with police out on the street. They make a judgement call right away and the rest of them back it. Which is why no1 helped the guy. They all thought he was lying.

Perhaps you could stick to the thread topic, which is looters, not the police.

It's all connected i'll stick to waht I want

Which includes our fucked up white trash pigs who make every other developed nations police look sane and orderly

You don't like the fact all this was caused by some fucking retarded cock suckers in blue? Go fuck yourself

This isn't about race this is about our terrible police. They'd do that to anyone, it's just more likely to happen to a black guy.

They're all that way

If they're not implicated by their own actions it's through association with their peers

Typical pig shit, he thought the guy was lying so he just pressed his knee down harder

Vast majority of cases you hear about people being elft in jail cells to die are teh same thing. They just thought he was lying.

You're a leftist bigoted piece of shit then.

I interact with them all the time. I had a job housing the "clients" they bring in. I work in a field where we have to bring them "clients" we have to deal with before they arrive and I volunteer as a Fire Fighter so I know a lot of these people just through professional interactions.

You are one of the most ill-informed pieces of shit I have ever scene. I encourage abortions because of genetic garbage like you.

What the fuck does any of that mean? Cops deal with bad peopel in every developed nation

In none of the other ones do their cops act like ours. We don't send our cops to Europe to get trained, we send to them to fucking Israel where they learn tactics from guys enforcing apartheid.

You're an ignorant little pale shit, and should keep your mouth shut

What you just saw on the video could happen to you, i could do it to you with a badge you dumb fuck

Over not wearing a mask
Well the cops did not do their job last night allowing the looting going on unchecked. Ignoring the looting even when that resulted in an old woman in a wheelchair getting beaten by the black mob.
The Mn Police have lost any respect they might have had

ACTUALLY.....

The actions of the Mn police have absolutely NOTHING to do with a bunch of animals deciding to go out and steal, loot, destroy public property, attack innocent people - like an old woman in a wheel-chair, and burn down innocent people's businesses.

As for your declaration that you will violate USMB rules if you so choose, if you continue to do so we might have to see what the mods think of your total disregard for them and board rules.

Come back next shift and they're dead

Same thing happens with police out on the street. They make a judgement call right away and the rest of them back it. Which is why no1 helped the guy. They all thought he was lying.

I worked briefly as a CO, and what you just posted here is complete and total bullshit.

Depending on custody level, mental health and social level, offenders will regularly demand attention, make superficial wounds, lay unresponsive, complain of chest pains and all sorts of shit just to get out of there cells and get to medical hold just to pass a note from in their ass to a "trustee" that will pass that note or whatever else to another inmate.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

The reason Floyd died on that street was because those cops got jaded
. They saw the same behavior over and over and rather than rely on their training, failed to act. Does it happen in jails and prisons?

Yes. Is it something that "HAPPENS ALL THE TIME"? No it fuckin doesn't. I will tell you this though, once a fuckin inmate makes a G5 or AD Seg level offender, he or she has proved to be totally incorrigible and I'd rather just let them die. They will never be worth their oxygen, just like most of you losers that just never get prosecuted for rioting, arson, assault, bombings or murder and end up becoming "professors" at "esteemed" universities.

Point of order...

They killed a man. A man that could have been stalin for all I care. One of the first things we were taught in academy is that once a perp is properly cuffed, he is your liability, you are responsible for his continued life.

So if you leave him lying on his face with cuffs on, never mind kneeling on him, and he dies, YOU'RE DEAD TO THE STATE. They will not cover you if you do not take care to roll them on their side and ensure they're breathing, and if they're complaining of any health or medical issues, you get EMS on scene immediately.

I hate siding with libturds on this, but those cops fucked up, hardcore. I don't care what he did prior to being cuffed, if he was not spitting, biting or further capable of resisting after restraints were applied, the law says he is your liability. That means you even have to protect him from injury by an angry public if they wanted to drag him off.

What this cop did makes no sense to me. It really just boils down to the fact he shouldn't have been a cop.

I've never been a cop but I've done security (which is often far more dangerous than being a cop because nobody gives a shyte about you and you don't have a gun, but they might) for part-time work while I was in university. I'd work clubs, private venues and even big festivals and concerts. I never once had a fight, only once did I have to help other security throw a guy out of the club.

We had to check guys shoes and some would refuse and I'd tell them no entry. I suspected they probably had some poisons on them, but they weren't allowed in and that was that. I'm not some hero who cares as long as they don't get entry, and nobody ever disagreed because I tend to disarm peoples anger by being respectful but direct. Most people appreciate logic and they know that you know what's up.

Every time there was a problem heating up I'd just talk to the guys, calm them down and avoid bigger problems. If other security came to help I'd point them away so it wouldn't escalate. In short, I trusted my judgement more than others. It's why I have always been respectful when dealing with uniformed police who are just doing their job.

I can't for a moment imagine having a guy in cuffs and kneeling on his head, throat or anywhere. What goes through a guys mind to do that? The other cops should have been smart and simply picked the guy up when seeing this. They didn't even have to be a man and lecture their partner on how stupid he was, at the very least, simply throw the perp in the car and let the courts decide.

I have to wonder if this cop was the Alph Male of the bunch. If so, that's scary, because it's the epitome of cowardice to abuse your power against a guy who is no longer a threat.
I told you many times before. Honor, Integrity and Character are individual traits that people need in abundance. Unfortunately Honor, Integrity and Character in the police, corrections, judicial fiefdom is just to that entity. Power, salary, benefits, bending the law or worse and pensions are the rewards. On this African American's death, the whole story needs to come out. The whole story needs to come out on all abuses. Whether real or alleged.

Point of order...

They're all that way

To be fair (and I am not making excuses for the cop in question in Minneapolis), this bullshit behavior likely causes a lot of police officers to become hard and cynical:

Come back next shift and they're dead (even tho most of the time they're just fine and were lying)

Which includes our fucked up white trash pigs who make every other developed nations police look sane and orderly

You don't like the fact all this was caused by some fucking retarded cock suckers in blue? Go fuck yourself

This isn't about race this is about our terrible police. They'd do that to anyone, it's just more likely to happen to a black guy.

You think the shop owner should be charged with murder?

Well the cops did not do their job last night allowing the looting going on unchecked. Ignoring the looting even when that resulted in an old woman in a wheelchair getting beaten by the black mob. The Mn Police have lost any respect they might have had

If I was a mayor and saw this situation brewing I would make public announcements / warnings that this type of behavior would not be tolerated....then I would instruct my police officers to protect citizens and property.

One report stated several BLM members climbed on top of a police car. One quick way to end that shit would be to step out and blow one of them off the top of the car with a bean bag to the chest fired from a shotgun . It would only take one.

Point of order...

They're all that way

You think the shop owner should be charged with murder?

Not going to happen...

There have been numerous threats of civil war made by the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics, if voters elect the "wrong" candidate in the 2020 presidential election.

These conservative threats have become much more credible, given the storming of the Michigan State Capitol by armed conservatives protesting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's public safety directives regarding the COVID-19 virus.

Would the righties be as outraged by illegal insurrection by their fellow conservatives as they are of the blacks illegal violence? Of course not, after all their impeached hero began warning of the 2016 rigged election months before November that year, and he is doing the same this year, in regards to the 2020 election. So, killing traitorous voters who voted wrong will be justified, in the same way all of the open corruption by the impeached president trump and his swamp rats is justified.

It's always entertaining to watch the right-wingers' convoluted logic and defense of corruption in action, as they provide endless examples, which prove the Dunning–Kruger effect.

There have been numerous threats of civil war made by the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics, if voters elect the "wrong" candidate in the 2020 presidential election.
I have only heard threats if there is there is a bunch of voter fraud. Which is more likely to occur via mail-in ballots, according to Democrats several years ago (Fat Ralph Nadler)

These conservative threats have become much more credible, given the storming of the Michigan State Capitol by armed conservatives protesting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's public safety directives regarding the COVID-19 virus.
Yes. People are armed by right.

You have seen the last line of defense against tyranny in action. This is what will happen if government stooges go too far. Welcome to liberty.

Would the righties be as outraged by illegal insurrection by their fellow conservatives as they are of the blacks illegal violence?
If you can't see the difference between armed protests against government, and looting other citizens (not police or government) and walking off with 5 TVs, then you have no business discussing this topic.

Of course not, after all their impeached hero began warning of the 2016 rigged election months before November that year, and he is doing the same this year, in regards to the 2020 election. So, killing traitorous voters who voted wrong will be justified, in the same way all of the open corruption by the impeached president trump and his swamp rats is justified.
No. Killing government shit twinkle-toed Bolsheviks who overstep their authority will be justified. See 1776.

It's always entertaining to watch the right-wingers' convoluted logic and defense of corruption in action, as they provide endless examples, which prove the Dunning–Kruger effect.
If you can identify and prove corrupt action, I will be right here with you to attack the government twat engaging in such actions. I have no loyalty. But, so far, all I have seen is political ass hurt and bullshit allegations.

Wow...

You must be an "esteemed" professor at UC Berkeley or some shit, because it takes that kind of dumbfuckery to parrot this inane shit you just did.

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable in North Korea. Cuba perhaps? Are there any black people North Korea? How about China? The former USSR?

Pieces of shit like you are why I can never side with leftists on issues of justice or racial events because you always begin from a radical fringe of hate. You're even worse than the fuckin KKK because you can not accept the possibility there is any redemption for the people of all races who choose to be law enforcement officers and serve the public to the detriment of their own safety for a paltry middle class income.

So repulsive....

Would the righties be as outraged by illegal insurrection by their fellow conservatives as they are of the blacks illegal violence? Of course not, after all their impeached hero began warning of the 2016 rigged election months before November that year, and he is doing the same this year, in regards to the 2020 election. So, killing traitorous voters who voted wrong will be justified, in the same way all of the open corruption by the impeached president trump and his swamp rats is justified.

Destroying something that is totally unrelated to a crime that occurred shows the depths of these looters reprobate minds and the depravity that they will sink to. They're below animals. If they came onto my property, Id shoot everyone of them.

And unfortunately Minnesota is a communist run state so the store owner had to flee before defending his business or himself and he was arrested for murder. I hope to god the jury if it gets that far acquits him.
Looters should be shot.
Thieves should be shot.
Criminals should be shot.

It's a sad day when good people can't defend themselves without being sent to prison.

I think this tragic incident had the majority unity of white, black, conservative and liberals to see justice through. I think there is also empathy seeing a man in custody die at the hands of police while not resisting. That said, I don’t think it is going to bode well for relations with riots and looting and people making excuses for it. How is that going to help communities? How and why should chains in operate in areas that could leave them vulnerable to a race riot? That’s not to say that operating in suburbs is without risk because that is usually fertile for a shooting spree or terrorist attack but that’s usually one person as opposed to many attacking.

I think this tragic incident had the majority unity of white, black, conservative and liberals to see justice through. I think there is also empathy seeing a man in custody die at the hands of police while not resisting. That said, I don’t think it is going to bode well for relations with riots and looting and people making excuses for it. How is that going to help communities? How and why should chains in operate in areas that could leave them vulnerable to a race riot? That’s not to say that operating in suburbs is without risk because that is usually fertile for a shooting spree or terrorist attack but that’s usually one person as opposed to many attacking.

Yup. All the looting, assaulting, destruction, burning, etc... is only going to hurt the real cause of justice in this case. Of course the people looting all those stores really didn't give a damn about 'justice' to begin with.,

Forum List

Back