In America when you have police brutality you protest. In Canada, the cop gets a full pension. Trump did the right thing to get FBI involved...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump did the right thing. It's why I've always said he's not an ideologue. I've never liked most neo-cons, because in my experience they've been the most cowardly and quiet in the face of abuses. Trump is from both sides of the spectrum, as Reagan was, he's going to call out wrong when it's wrong and not be rigid by a lifetime of ideologue paralysis.

One of the biggest differences between Canada and the U.S is how your system views civil liberties. We don't have oversight or orders from the PM, Premiers or mayors to investigate police brutality or abuses. In fact, the RCMP are known as one of the biggest abusers and they are supposed to oversee abusers! How will that work? Here's a hint: it doesn't.

TPS, OPP, RCMP, among others, run rackets. Our politicians duck responsibility by saying "I don't order police to do anything, we are hands off". It's B.S, which is why so many politicians have been given passes by police, a "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours" deal.

This allows politicians to just skirt accountability as they also pretend they shouldn't be involved in the MANY cases (we are at one time had the most complaints to the UN about human right abuses) of abuse, much of it that goes on from the cradle to the grave by the covert cowards. Some of these politicians even place cops on human right tribunals and complaint boards! THIS is what happens when you don't have liberty and outspoken demands for liberty and accountability as America has.

I've never protested anything in my life, in Canada, it's rare, I'm not proud of this fact per se, I should have been more outspoken years ago about what I knew, it just wasn't my thing based on how I was raised. Don't become like Canada. If you do, these abuses will be covert in nature, far more soul destroying than just brutality and comparisons to East Germany will not be hyperbole. Media coverage and demands for accountability are vital to liberty. Due process for all is as well.

One guy made a good point on Hannity earlier, basically saying that the GOP have differences of abuses of power of some governors, and he stated, they understand what abuse of power can mean. It's an honest statement even in differences of political views and I hope the FBI do a thorough job investigating these events. The video certainly looks horrible.

Last edited:
Big deal. Trump sticks his nose in one case while police are abusing their authority every day. when he does something to restrict all bad cops, let me know.

As a general rule, I disagree with getting the FBI involved. This seems like something that could be best handled by the local and state governments. The County of Hennepin and the Tremendous State of Minnesota both have their own detectives and internal affairs people.

However, with all of the other jackpots the FBI has been involved with, with losers Comey and FBI lovebirds, there may be alternative reasons to give the FBI a chance to redeem themselves with this case and make up for their rogue leadership.

Big deal. Trump sticks his nose in one case while police are abusing their authority every day. when he does something to restrict all bad cops, let me know.

Proving that no matter WHAT Trump does, you filthy cocksuckers will attack.

So you oppose the FBI investigating, scumbag? Go ahead, say it - fucking pile of shit, do it,...

As a general rule, I disagree with getting the FBI involved. This seems like something that could be best handled by the local and state governments. The County of Hennepin and the Tremendous State of Minnesota both have their own detectives and internal affairs people.

However, with all of the other jackpots the FBI has been involved with, with losers Comey and FBI lovebirds, there may be alternative reasons to give the FBI a chance to redeem themselves with this case and make up for their rogue leadership.

I think the high profile nature of this case along with the video, death of a man who was handcuffed, and the other officers standing by while it happened, drove the president to ensure justice was conducted thoroughly.

Local police are not objective in such cases, they don't have an arms length distance from the conduct. The video made the difference. In Toronto the cops would demand the person put the phone down, and you'd better do it or you will be arrested. Yes, believe it, that's how Canada operates.

FBI have (or had) a reputation of hiring the best and operating strictly by the book. It's not about redemption, it's about duty.

I think the high profile nature of this case along with the video, death of a man who was handcuffed, and the other officers standing by while it happened, drove the president to ensure justice was conducted thoroughly.

Local police are not objective in such cases, they don't have an arms length distance from the conduct. The video made the difference. In Toronto the cops would demand the person put the phone down, and you'd better do it or you will be arrested. Yes, believe it, that's how Canada operates.

FBI have (or had) a reputation of hiring the best and operating strictly by the book. It's not about redemption, it's about duty.

The thing that really catches people's attention about this case is the fact that the cop was white and the civilian was black. If both parties had been white, it would have never been on the news.

I don't like to prejudge these cases, at least not until all of the information comes forward and both sides say their piece.

However, I know that the police take abuse on these kinds of things too. We don't know, at this point in time, if the man who was killed made accusation of prostitution against the officer's sister, wife, or even his mother. He could have had real good cause to get a little rough with him. Also, let's see the autopsy results. The knee on the neck may not have killed the man.

So you oppose the FBI investigating, scumbag? Go ahead, say it - fucking pile of shit, do it,...

I'm not sure why the FBI can't investigate that murder, as well as the murder in 2000 of Trump's pregnant assistant at the same time.

Trump did the right thing. It's why I've always said he's not an ideologue. I've never liked most neo-cons, because in my experience they've been the most cowardly and quiet in the face of abuses. Trump is from both sides of the spectrum, as Reagan was, he's going to call out wrong when it's wrong and not be rigid by a lifetime of ideologue paralysis.

One of the biggest differences between Canada and the U.S is how your system views civil liberties. We don't have oversight or orders from the PM, Premiers or mayors to investigate police brutality or abuses. In fact, the RCMP are known as one of the biggest abusers and they are supposed to oversee abusers! How will that work? Here's a hint: it doesn't.

TPS, OPP, RCMP, among others, run rackets. Our politicians duck responsibility by saying "I don't order police to do anything, we are hands off". It's B.S, which is why so many politicians have been given passes by police, a "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours" deal.

This allows politicians to just skirt accountability as they also pretend they shouldn't be involved in the MANY cases (we are at one time had the most complaints to the UN about human right abuses) of abuse, much of it that goes on from the cradle to the grave by the covert cowards. Some of these politicians even place cops on human right tribunals and complaint boards! THIS is what happens when you don't have liberty and outspoken demands for liberty and accountability as America has.

I've never protested anything in my life, in Canada, it's rare, I'm not proud of this fact per se, I should have been more outspoken years ago about what I knew, it just wasn't my thing based on how I was raised. Don't become like Canada. If you do, these abuses will be covert in nature, far more soul destroying than just brutality and comparisons to East Germany will not be hyperbole. Media coverage and demands for accountability are vital to liberty. Due process for all is as well.

One guy made a good point on Hannity earlier, basically saying that the GOP have differences of abuses of power of some governors, and he stated, they understand what abuse of power can mean. It's an honest statement even in differences of political views and I hope the FBI do a thorough job investigating these events. The video certainly looks horrible.

To you have links to a single case to support this bullshit?

This one may be an open and shut case, with the original video and especially the new video showing the cops walking the guy around and setting him down against the building wall and standing him back up without him showing any resistance before they somehow lost control of a man with hands cuffed behind his back then pinning him to the ground kneeling on his neck until dead, the officers fired by sundown and undoubtedly facing charges. Trump having FBI to investigate is just a play for the minority vote in a case where the cops were already going down for trump political benefit.

Which part it was a long post.

I think he just wants a media boost.

Any of the allegations you made against Canadian Security forces or the Canadian government.

You keep throwing out vague allegations of governmental abuses but you have never supported any of these allegations with links or reports.

The one cops a murderer the one lil porky yellow cop running cover doesn't look well to me .....looks a little off in the head and not in the good way

Any of the allegations you made against Canadian Security forces or the Canadian government.

You keep throwing out vague allegations of governmental abuses but you have never supported any of these allegations with links or reports.

I've provided plenty over the years, you have google too don't you? Plenty of abuses are known even as OPP, TPS and RCMP work overtime to maintain silence on their covert activities and few in media cover it, unlike the U.S where the media questions everything in their nation.

In Canada, one can only know by being one of the critters themselves, or, experiencing the creepy abuses firsthand from the stains that have decimated our economy, reputation and civil liberties. So many operating in the public sector, milking the system for themselves and their families. An insult to free market capitalism and meritocracies everywhere.

Do you think Canada became a has-been, toy economy that loses 9% of it's citizens to foreign nations because of a strong record liberty and the innovation that comes with it? Or, did we fail because generation after generation have been silenced, and/or had their issue disregarded so they are forced to turn to the UN? At one point we were the nation with the most human right complaints to the U.N on planet earth, could still be today, I'm not sure. With a population of 35M and apparently a First World nation, that's incredibly telling.

As I often say, I didn't create this system, I'm just the Messenger. Almost 15 years ago I advised the former government about the fact we would pay a steep price for being what we were and the abuses to our own citizens and our allies businesses in Canada. Watch this economy post-virus, we are going to be in a long drought for a long time. Those at the trough today will keep trying to convince everyone on the Titanic that everything is fine and they deserved their plight in life...fewer and fewer are going to believe their B.S.

I'm not sure why the FBI can't investigate that murder, as well as the murder in 2000 of Trump's pregnant assistant at the same time.

One exists, the other is just a fantasy of your sick mind.

That is good to hear. Now, if you will just present your evidence that Trump wasn't involved in the murder of that poor pregnant woman in 2000. I heard that recent DNA tests indicate that the fetus was Trump's child. Any comment?

That is good to hear. Now, if you will just present your evidence that Trump wasn't involved in the murder of that poor pregnant woman in 2000. I heard that recent DNA tests indicate that the fetus was Trump's child. Any comment?

Sorry Herr Himmler, you would need to present your evidence that he did. And slander isn't evidence - though it is all you vile cvnts ever come up with.

I get it, logical fallacy is as close as any of you Stalinists get to logic, but I don't play that game.

Sorry Herr Himmler, you would need to present your evidence that he did. And slander isn't evidence - though it is all you vile cvnts ever come up with.

I get it, logical fallacy is as close as any of you Stalinists get to logic, but I don't play that game.

Forum List

Back