loopy loon tries to make reality fit into her world view

it's just ludicrous. you can't reason with religious idiots.

I saw a kangaroo in video? She needs a good ...... well u know.....eh?

I think she is in the town the knifer just hit? Marching with muslim who shout death to Police. Of course she not supporting....but she hates righty it seems?

Any people on Earth who think they are going to force their religion or 'way of life' on everyone else is to be opposed. And the moment they pick up guns and start demanding their own 'state' in England, if that were to ever come, they will be put down with all due hostility by the British military. Which they should be.

You want to immigrate to a new country, then you live by that country's laws, you don't attempt to force them to live as you think they should.

it's just ludicrous. you can't reason with religious idiots.

I saw a kangaroo in video? She needs a good ...... well u know.....eh?

I think she is in the town the knifer just hit? Marching with muslim who shout death to Police. Of course she not supporting....but she hates righty it seems?

she needs a dominant man and to push out 6 kids.

Well Britain's facing a new reality. Britain's new terror police to handle "new and improved" man caused disasters. Unfreaking real.

Now let's see what you've got: London wakes up to the Met's new team of heavily armed police patrolling streets, Tube stations and landmarks after Russell Square stabbing
  • Operation Hercules will see heavily-armed police on the streets of London
  • New generation of armed officers also have BMW F800GS motorbikes
  • 19-year-old man arrested after he attacked woman, who was in her 60s
  • TfL confirmed first sign of travel disruption by announcing road closures

Read more: London wakes up to Met’s new team of heavily armed police
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

it's just more and more complicated and more and more expensive.

just deport them. even if they are 4th generation. just do it Britain. Unbelievably britain voted for this over the decades. wtf? its not gonna kill you to vote for a third party.

When your very own army officers are told not to wear their uniforms in public because they might get killed, you freaking know there's a problem on your hands.

"July 20 2016 - two men tried to kidnap an airman at RAF Marham, Norfolk, but he managed to fight them off, punching and headbutting the man who grabbed him. The two men fled and are still at large.

Yesterday, British soldiers were warned not to wear their uniforms near the base in RAF Aldershot after two men were seen acting suspiciously near the barracks."

Read more: Terror on the streets of Britain: Attacks on UK since the 7/7 bombings
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back