Looks like Trump *can* run for office again..

According to little-repeated news on CNN-US, Trump stands to see 5 to 7 Republicans vote to convict him, while 17 to 18 would be needed to achieve said conviction..

However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns to (re-)vote him into power, even responding semi-enthusiastically to their violence, i hope Trump loses the primaries during any next run of his. I also hope the business world continues to ostracize him.

How peaceful of you!
peace requires justice and honesty. especially from governments, and from people towards their government.

According to little-repeated news on CNN-US, Trump stands to see 5 to 7 Republicans vote to convict him, while 17 to 18 would be needed to achieve said conviction..

However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns to (re-)vote him into power, even responding semi-enthusiastically to their violence, i hope Trump loses the primaries during any next run of his. I also hope the business world continues to ostracize him.

I can appreciate your view that "America shouldn't try to achieve Greatness, and MAGA is bullshit and Trump should be defeated".

But why the hatred and your desire to try and impoverish the Trump Family? Just because you disagree with the gentleman's politics?

Because nearly all of the money is stolen. All of the money Trump has stolen from the bankrupcies, the grifting, the lying, the cheating. Donald Trump stole money from his own family. He stole his brother's share of his father's estate from his brother's children.

There is a book called "Everything Donald Trump Touches, Dies". The man is destruction on steriods. I would never have believed that one person could do so much long term damage to your nation. It will take generations to come back from this, if you do at all.

Trump won't get any of the big establishment money. That'll go to the crooked insiders. But he will get middle class, working men's money.

Trump is the only Republican in 2024 that stands a chance of a snowball in you-know-where of vanquishing the Democrats. Not a single establishment Republican has a record of accomplishment that the Middle Class can see. And there isn't a long enough time between now and 2024 for the Bushes or Romney or Kasich or Flake to achieve enough to convince the people.

I wouldn't bet the rent on that, do not underestimate the democrats' ability to totally fuck things up in the next 4 years. I would posit that anyone EXCEPT Trump on the GOP side would have a decent chance at winning the WH in 2024, if he/she/they can find a way to combine Trump's populist appeal with a more conservative approach to gov't. Tricky but maybe doable, kinda like what the democrats are going to try to do now with their attempts to appease the Far Left while governing in a moderate way.

" peace requires justice and honesty. especially from governments, and from people towards their government. "

And people should also get justice and honesty FROM their gov't too, something that we haven't been getting for many years now.

Last edited:

You are the poster child for liberal tolerance.
no, i'm the poster child for common sense, honesty and justice..
i'm also a moderate conservative.
You are a hateful loon.

You are the poster child for liberal tolerance.
no, i'm the poster child for common sense, honesty and justice..
i'm also a moderate conservative.
You are a hateful loon.
You are talking about yourself, not me.

The Supreme Court has set very high standards as to what constitutes protected and unprotected speech under the 1rst amendment according to Harvard Constitutional law professor that appears on a video on the show Court TV. President Trump's speech to his supporters is protected under the 1rst amendment according to that Harvard Professor. Statements have to be very clear and direct calling for violence as to not be protected under the 1rst amendment. President Trump clearly did not do that. pelosi and her democlown will continue with their circus. It seems that they are afraid President Trump could run again and get elected again.

I can appreciate your view that "America shouldn't try to achieve Greatness, and MAGA is bullshit and Trump should be defeated".

But why the hatred and your desire to try and impoverish the Trump Family? Just because you disagree with the gentleman's politics?
Just like political office, Trump achieved what wealth he has by hook and by crook, so he should have everything stripped from him.

The Supreme Court has set very high standards as to what constitutes protected and unprotected speech under the 1rst amendment according to Harvard Constitutional law professor that appears on a video on the show Court TV. President Trump's speech to his supporters is protected under the 1rst amendment according to that Harvard Professor. Statements have to be very clear and direct calling for violence as to not be protected under the 1rst amendment. President Trump clearly did not do that. pelosi and her democlown will continue with their circus. It seems that they are afraid President Trump could run again and get elected again.
the 1st ammendment was written in the days where all you had for news was printed news papers. no 24/7 TV news, no internet, no social media.

and 1 harvard professor, not even one government, should determine what is OK to say in the public arena where it gets broadcasted to large sections of the population, from where it can hit into fringe groups that WILL, as we have CLEARLY SEEN NOW, translate "fight for your country" into violence against a clear democratically elected government like Biden's is these days.

what is and what isn't acceptable for public information consumption should be left up to referendums.
and you'd be wise to outlaw all calls for "fighting", along with all calls to take over whatever by force, because "fighting" so often is interpreted as "use violence to achieve your goals", not "stand in the ballot box or hold peaceful demonstrations or petitions".

Last edited:

the 1st ammendment was written in the days where all you had for news was printed news papers. no 24/7 TV news, no internet, no social media.
You should read some of the inflammatory rhetoric printed in the early 19th century. It makes today's screeching look tame.

Think very hard about what speech you want banned.

What we hear on TV and radio is worse than anything Trump said on January 6.

These histrionics over Trump's "fighting words" will come back to bitch slap you.

And people should also get justice and honesty FROM their gov't too, something that we haven't been getting for many years now.

It has been a source of puzzlement to me that American politicians in general, but the Republican Party in particular are so dishonest in the public pronouncements.

I get it with Republicans. Their policies simply don't work, and they are very bad managers. They can't run on their record of unemployment and crashing the economy so they lie about Democrats. They demonize the opposition to frighten people into voting for Republicans. Don't vote for the the Dems - they're communists who want to destroy the country. They hate the USA and they're all athiests.

If Republicans told the truth: "We're going to cut taxes for the rich, run up the deficit to make it look like cutting taxes creates jobs, and crash the economy, leaving working Americans with no jobs, no homes, and no future", who would vote for them. But that is exactly what 3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have done.

Now Republicans claim that fact-checking services which call them out for their lies, are biased for the left. They're complaining about "freedom of speech" as social medial platforms try to remove dangerously dishonest speech from the internet around the 2020 election.

It astonishes me that rather than tell Americans the truth about the 2020 election, Republicans are prepared to fight to the death, for the right to continue to lie to the American people about it.

It has been a source of puzzlement to me that American politicians in general, but the Republican Party in particular are so dishonest in the public pronouncements.

I get it with Republicans. Their policies simply don't work, and they are very bad managers. They can't run on their record of unemployment and crashing the economy so they lie about Democrats. They demonize the opposition to frighten people into voting for Republicans. Don't vote for the the Dems - they're communists who want to destroy the country. They hate the USA and they're all athiests.

If Republicans told the truth: "We're going to cut taxes for the rich, run up the deficit to make it look like cutting taxes creates jobs, and crash the economy, leaving working Americans with no jobs, no homes, and no future", who would vote for them. But that is exactly what 3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have done.

Now Republicans claim that fact-checking services which call them out for their lies, are biased for the left. They're complaining about "freedom of speech" as social medial platforms try to remove dangerously dishonest speech from the internet around the 2020 election.

It astonishes me that rather than tell Americans the truth about the 2020 election, Republicans are prepared to fight to the death, for the right to continue to lie to the American people about it.

If the 2020 Election was on the up and up, its really up to Sleepy Joe et al to make the case for it to the American people- not the Republicans.

For goodness' sake!

Trump haters do not need to worry.

The Donald is not stupid.

He has gotten the word: The Establishment will NOT let him win again. He is toast.

During the next four years, he will be busy dealing with possible bankruptcy or even incarceration.

He has learned his lesson.

He will be a good little boy now and stop challenging the Establishment.

Bankruptcy? Why?

Incarceration? For what?

You really need to think instead of spew.

and 1 harvard professor, not even one government, should determine what is OK to say in the public arena where it gets broadcasted to large sections of the population, from where it can hit into fringe groups that WILL, as we have CLEARLY SEEN NOW, translate "fight for your country" into violence against a clear democratically elected government like Biden's is these days.

what is and what isn't acceptable for public information consumption should be left up to referendums.
and you'd be wise to outlaw all calls for "fighting", along with all calls to take over whatever by force, because "fighting" so often is interpreted as "use violence to achieve your goals", not "stand in the ballot box or hold peaceful demonstrations or petitions".

You can't even spell"amendment" correctly!

Think very hard about what speech you want banned.

What we hear on TV and radio is worse than anything Trump said on January 6.

These histrionics over Trump's "fighting words" will come back to bitch slap you.
now you're ignoring the fact that many of the rioters / insurrectionists echoed Trump's words directly during the siege of the Capitol.

"However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns"
You Tards keep parroting this silly shit...Trump never "played" anybody but you filthy Leftists...He did exactly what he said he'd do and everybody kicked ass because of it.
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY did he "play his base"?

You can't even spell"amendment" correctly!
who cares about typos dude? we should care about proper leadership! which you're clearly not interested in, right?

"However, given how Trump clearly plays his base like a bunch of pawns"
You Tards keep parroting this silly shit...Trump never "played" anybody but you filthy Leftists...He did exactly what he said he'd do and everybody kicked ass because of it.
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY did he "play his base"?
you should really watch CNN a bit more often. preferably without fuming about "leftie nonsense".

Trump will not have any money to run on.

His base of fools will send their SS/welfare checks to fund his campaign and you know they will. Heck I want them to.

MAGA!
That sounds neat and all but what about the pesky inconvenient facts that get in the way? Isn't it your filth who are taxpayer tit?
MaryAnne11
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Seeing how early it is till President Trump runs again. I can see him overshadow the Corrupt Joe administration these next couple of years till mid-terms. I will also encourage he does more campaign rallies every so often to really make the haters unhinged.

Forum List

Back