Looks like Thom Tillis (R-NC) will be a one-term Senator

I don't know if that is bad news for Tillis, but this in July:

It would appear that both Biden and Cunningham are increasing their leads. Just under three weeks ago, Raleigh-based Public Policy Polling found Biden ahead of Trump in North Carolina 50-46 and Cunningham up 47-39.

That screams Trump will take NC by at least 4 points.

What gets better for Trump between now and November?

More people will die of covid.
More people will lose their jobs.
Maybe the unrest dies down...

Nope, things are just going to get worse and worse for Trump.

Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" Trump sure isn't helping Tillis:
Not so fast.

"Sounds So Hot And So Fun!" - Sen. Thom Tillis's Democrat Rival Admits To Sexting With Veteran's Wife
1601741211324.png
Could control of the Senate in 2020 be decided by a sexting scandal?

Scummy Cunningham has been sexting a woman who is not his wife. Cunningham is a married father of two, confessed to sending "text messages of a sexual nature" to Arlene Guzman, a public relations strategist from California.

The Democrat Candidate and retired military officer had exchanged "sexts" with another veteran's wife. The two were in the process of planning a romantic tryst.

Cal Cunningham, who is a married father of two, has focused his U.S. Senate campaign against Republican Thom Tillis on Cunningham’s service as a veteran in Iraq and Afghanistan. But Cunningham is evidently engaged in extramarital activity with the wife of a fellow veteran.​

Wants to hump a Veteran's wife.

Cunningham refers to the woman Guzman Todd in the text messages below as "historically sexy," imagines kissing her, says he has been dreaming "of our time together," and the two plan for Cunningham to make up an excuse for his family and ditch a staffer so the two can meet and, in Guzman Todd’s words, “kiss a lot.” Guzman Todd says she wants "a night with you" and Cunningham agrees that he wants that too. Guzman Todd says that "the only thing I want on my to do list is you" and Cunningham says that "Sounds so hot and so fun!"​

The news took a day to hit the mainstream political news channels, but Twitter users came together to mock Cunningham over his laughably childish sexts. When Cunningham's "paramour" texted that the only thing she wanted on her to-do list was "you", Cunningham replied "that sounds so hot and fun!"

Judging by the contact name in the heading, the texts appear to have been taken from Guzman's phone. Looks like hubby found them and didn't take this sleaze trying to screw his wife, lying down.

1601741581056.png
sara p the skeleton queen

@sara__pequeno
Cal Cunningham sexting someone who isn’t his wife is the cherry on top of this ridiculous day

Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" Trump sure isn't helping Tillis:
Not so fast.

"Sounds So Hot And So Fun!" - Sen. Thom Tillis's Democrat Rival Admits To Sexting With Veteran's Wife

Scummy Cunningham has been sexting a woman who is not his wife. Cunningham is a married father of two, confessed to sending "text messages of a sexual nature" to Arlene Guzman, a public relations strategist from California.

The Democrat Candidate and retired military officer had exchanged "sexts" with another veteran's wife. The two were in the process of planning a romantic tryst.

Cal Cunningham, who is a married father of two, has focused his U.S. Senate campaign against Republican Thom Tillis on Cunningham’s service as a veteran in Iraq and Afghanistan. But Cunningham is evidently engaged in extramarital activity with the wife of a fellow veteran.​

Cunningham refers to the woman Guzman Todd in the text messages below as "historically sexy," imagines kissing her, says he has been dreaming "of our time together," and the two plan for Cunningham to make up an excuse for his family and ditch a staffer so the two can meet and, in Guzman Todd’s words, “kiss a lot.” Guzman Todd says she wants "a night with you" and Cunningham agrees that he wants that too. Guzman Todd says that "the only thing I want on my to do list is you" and Cunningham says that "Sounds so hot and so fun!"​

The news took a day to hit the mainstream political news channels, but Twitter users came together to mock Cunningham over his laughably childish sexts. When Cunningham's "paramour" texted that the only thing she wanted on her to-do list was "you", Cunningham replied "that sounds so hot and fun!"

Judging by the contact name in the heading, the texts appear to have been taken from Guzman's phone. Looks like hubby found them and didn't take this sleaze trying to screw his wife, lying down.

@sara__pequeno
Cal Cunningham sexting someone who isn’t his wife is the cherry on top of this ridiculous day

Voters don't care about sexting.

Not so fast.

@sara__pequeno

Wish-casting. Tell that to Rep. Weiner.

Married North Carolina Dem Senate candidate, running on record as a veteran admits sexting with another woman, a fellow vet's wife.

Real scumball, this one.

1601768816177.png
Dipshit Cunningham confirmed he sexted with a woman who was not his wife — but plans to keep campaigning.

“I have hurt my family, disappointed my friends, and am deeply sorry." And he has declared the topic off-limits.

“Would make my day to roll over and kiss you right now,” Cunningham wrote in one of the steamy messages to Arlene Guzman Todd, a public relations professional in California.​

“I want to kiss you,” Todd said elsewhere. “I want a night with you.”​

They then made plans to lie to their respective spouses so they could ditch them long enough for a clandestine hook up.

He sounds like a real sleeze-bucket liar type.

Not so fast.

@sara__pequeno

Wish-casting. Tell that to Rep. Weiner.

Weiner was doing it with minors. And he jerked off on video.
And he didn't face a Coronavirus lover.
Keep trying to talk about anything but Trump's virus.

People like Weiner and Tillis are such idiots...to think that ANYTHING is private in the world of electronic media.
Tillis' opponent, Cunningham, is the one caught trying to screw someone else's wife.

Married North Carolina Dem Senate candidate, running on record as a veteran admits sexting with another woman, a fellow vet's wife.

Real scumball, this one.

Dipshit Cunningham confirmed he sexted with a woman who was not his wife — but plans to keep campaigning.

“I have hurt my family, disappointed my friends, and am deeply sorry." And he has declared the topic off-limits.

“Would make my day to roll over and kiss you right now,” Cunningham wrote in one of the steamy messages to Arlene Guzman Todd, a public relations professional in California.​

They then made plans to lie to their respective spouses so they could ditch them long enough for a clandestine hook up.

Just out of curiosity - why do you think he's a scum ball? After all, Republicans voted in a president who had extra-marital affairs multiple times.

People like Weiner and Tillis are such idiots...to think that ANYTHING is private in the world of electronic media.

What Cunningham did is terrible but what Weiner did was criminal...

Truthfully after Bill Clinton and Donald Trump I am no longer caring if a politician is the type that keep his or her sexual life in the bedroom, restroom or closet...

Tillis' opponent, Cunningham, is the one caught trying to screw someone else's wife.
Still an idiot.
Yup. Unsound judgment. Her husband was NOT happy when he came up with the phone and appears to have shared the illicit texts with the nation.

THE HEADLINE DOESN’T SAY IT, BUT HE’S A DEMOCRAT: U.S. Senate candidate Cal Cunningham admits to sexual texting with California strategist. He’s married, and so is she.

What Cunningham did is terrible but what Weiner did was criminal...

Truthfully after Bill Clinton and Donald Trump I am no longer caring if a politician is the type that keep his or her sexual life in the bedroom, restroom or closet...

Agree about Weiner. And add arrogant to idiot.

I don't overly care - adultery is lower on my list of "things I don't like about a politician" than many other things.

Real scumball, this one.

Just out of curiosity - why do you think he's a scum ball? After all, Republicans voted in a president who had extra-marital affairs multiple times.
Yes, when he was a Democrat and he seems to have turned away from that with more maturity. Redemption is is a big big thing in American culture. Many of us have things in our past that we are deeply ashamed of, but, at some point you face them squarely, make amends where you can without hurting others, and make healthier choices. And, of course, the other option in 2016 was Hillary.

Actually, Cunningham isn't helping Cunningham.

1601798215729.png

Democrat Cal Cunningham has run a tough campaign against incumbent Republican Senator Thom Tillis and has featured his military experience as a major platform of his campaign. At the same, Cunningham, the married candidate conducted a covert sexting relationship with the wife of an Army combat veteran:​

Cal Cunningham, married father of two, has focused his U.S. Senate campaign against Republican Thom Tillis on Cunningham’s service as a veteran in Iraq and Afghanistan. But Cunningham is engaged in extramarital activity with the wife of a fellow veteran.​

Cunningham refers to Guzman Todd in the text messages below as “historically sexy,” imagines kissing her, says he has been dreaming “of our time together,” and the two plan for Cunningham to make up an excuse for his family and ditch a staffer so the two can meet and, in Guzman Todd’s words, “kiss a lot.” Guzman Todd says she wants “a night with you” and Cunningham agrees that he wants that too. Guzman Todd says that “the only thing I want on my to do list is you” and Cunningham says that “Sounds so hot and so fun!”​
Cunningham is reckless, untrustworthy and shows bad judgment. How does someone run for high public office, with all of the scrutiny that entails, while engaging in an extramarital sexting relationship? How does that same person base that campaign on his concern for the military while trying to bone a combat veteran’s wife? In the middle of the campaign? One text message reads — in between the “historically sexy” and “I want to roll over and kiss you” comments — that Cunningham was “nervous about the next 100 days.” That would put the exchange somewhere around the end of July.

Cunningham’s paramour Arlene Guzman Todd has been recently listed as media director of a marijuana public relations company and has been a California State University lecturer. Arlene Guzman Todd’s husband Jeremy Todd has been an active duty servicemember. Jeremy Todd was an Army Sergeant First Class who served 15 years in the U.S. Army with five combat deployments including in Iraq and Afghanistan, then studied at the University of Southern California in a determined bid to support his young family.

Forget the character issue. This suggests a mental capacity issue.

Thus far, though, Cunningham insists he’s staying in the race and demands privacy.

Maybe he should have thought about his family’s privacy before conducting this affair and also running for public office. That’s about as selfish, thoughtless, and self-destructive as a politician can get. Imagine what Cunningham would be like if he won.

This reminds us again about the problem with early voting, too. How many people who had already cast their ballots for Cunningham will regret that decision this morning? Voters should wait for all of the data to come in before filling out their ballots, preferably in person on Election Day using paper ballots.

Maybe he can share a cab to the airport with AOC.

AOC isn't going anywhere. You're stuck with her for a while.

We want her around....along with the rest of the squad.

They are the poster children for stupidity.

If people ever get past Trump and see who's really out of their fucking minds....they'll be voting republican.

Actually, Cunningham isn't helping Cunningham.

View attachment 396859
Democrat Cal Cunningham has run a tough campaign against incumbent Republican Senator Thom Tillis and has featured his military experience as a major platform of his campaign. At the same, Cunningham, the married candidate conducted a covert sexting relationship with the wife of an Army combat veteran:​

Cal Cunningham, married father of two, has focused his U.S. Senate campaign against Republican Thom Tillis on Cunningham’s service as a veteran in Iraq and Afghanistan. But Cunningham is engaged in extramarital activity with the wife of a fellow veteran.​

Cunningham refers to Guzman Todd in the text messages below as “historically sexy,” imagines kissing her, says he has been dreaming “of our time together,” and the two plan for Cunningham to make up an excuse for his family and ditch a staffer so the two can meet and, in Guzman Todd’s words, “kiss a lot.” Guzman Todd says she wants “a night with you” and Cunningham agrees that he wants that too. Guzman Todd says that “the only thing I want on my to do list is you” and Cunningham says that “Sounds so hot and so fun!”​
Cunningham is reckless, untrustworthy and shows bad judgment. How does someone run for high public office, with all of the scrutiny that entails, while engaging in an extramarital sexting relationship? How does that same person base that campaign on his concern for the military while trying to bone a combat veteran’s wife? In the middle of the campaign? One text message reads — in between the “historically sexy” and “I want to roll over and kiss you” comments — that Cunningham was “nervous about the next 100 days.” That would put the exchange somewhere around the end of July.

Cunningham’s paramour Arlene Guzman Todd has been recently listed as media director of a marijuana public relations company and has been a California State University lecturer. Arlene Guzman Todd’s husband Jeremy Todd has been an active duty servicemember. Jeremy Todd was an Army Sergeant First Class who served 15 years in the U.S. Army with five combat deployments including in Iraq and Afghanistan, then studied at the University of Southern California in a determined bid to support his young family.

Forget the character issue. This suggests a mental capacity issue.

Thus far, though, Cunningham insists he’s staying in the race and demands privacy.

Maybe he should have thought about his family’s privacy before conducting this affair and also running for public office. That’s about as selfish, thoughtless, and self-destructive as a politician can get. Imagine what Cunningham would be like if he won.

This reminds us again about the problem with early voting, too. How many people who had already cast their ballots for Cunningham will regret that decision this morning? Voters should wait for all of the data to come in before filling out their ballots, preferably in person on Election Day using paper ballots.

That's why the left pushes it.

Get ahead of all the shit they know is coming.

Course, this is terrible reason to turn on someone.

Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" sure isn't helping Tillis:
A nine point lead is huge.
Taking the NC seat would help swing the Senate to Dems
I can assure you as bad as Tillis is I'll support him over the evil of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back