Looks like Thom Tillis (R-NC) will be a one-term Senator

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Last edited:
Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" sure isn't helping Tillis:
A nine point lead is huge.
Taking the NC seat would help swing the Senate to Dems

The Tremendous Jesse A Helms was behind in the polls every time he ran in NC as well.

And he came back to schlong his leftist opponent every time as well.

Sen. Tillis should ask himself WWJD? What would Jesse Do?

Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" sure isn't helping Tillis:

The Tremendous Jesse A Helms was behind in the polls every time he ran in NC as well.

You made that up.

Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" Trump sure isn't helping Tillis:
Looks like aye? You mean like it looked like Hitlery was going to win in 2016, looks like that?

Dumb fuck.

The only thing TOXIC in America is DEMOCRATS, and the vast, VAST majority of Americans are learning that more every day.

Maybe he can share a cab to the airport with AOC.

AOC isn't going anywhere. You're stuck with her for a while.
Nor is she from North Carolina. I'm still scratching my head about that comment.

Libs in all 50 states will be defending liberal extremism as represented by AOC. If Sen. Tillis runs his campaign correctly, the voters will see that Cunningham is just the same as the hispanic broad from Westchester.

Almost always siding with the wishes of toxic President Donald "Mr. Make Matters Worse" Trump sure isn't helping Tillis:
Looks like aye? You mean like it looked like Hitlery was going to win in 2016, looks like that?

Dumb fuck.

The only thing TOXIC in America is DEMOCRATS, and the vast, VAST majority of Americans are learning that more every day.
It also looked like Obama was going to win in 2008 and 2012 and.....he did!

Nor is she from North Carolina. I'm still scratching my head about that comment.

Do you seriously believe Tillis will be the only one losing his seat after the election?

AOC may not even have a district
Show polls with AOC losing. You can't even name her opponent without Googling it.

Do you seriously believe Tillis will be the only one losing his seat after the election?

AOC may not even have a district
Show polls with AOC losing. You can't even name her opponent without Googling it.

Did you miss post #10?

You made that up.
He makes a lot of shit up

/——/ Another fake poll of 818. From your link after a lot of digging:
In the Presidential race Joe Biden leads Donald Trump 50-46, up from a 48-46 spread a couple weeks ago. So they found 407 who hate Trump and they had to over sample democRATs.

PPP interviewed 818 North Carolina voters on July 7th and 8th. The margin of error is +/-3.4%. Full results here:
If you are a Democrat, press 1. If a Republican, press 2. If an independent, press 3.
Democrat ........................................................ 38%
Republican ...................................................... 32%
Independent .................................................... 30%
Q8 If you are white, press 1.
If African-American,
press 2. If White............73%
African-American ............................................ 21%
Other..........................................6%

Forum List

Back