Looks like McConnell wins again

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

So what can Democrats do if they win the White House and Senate in November?

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Democrats should immediately:

1. Repeal the Trump Tax Cuts
2. Pass effective Gun Control
3. Expand Obamacare and make it impossible to repeal
4. Pass Immigration Reform
5 Pass extensive Environmental Protections
6. Raise the Minimum Wage

Yep, I'm almost rooting for them to do this. Revenge is gonna be sweet!

Works for me
It wont work for you

it will make America a worse place to live for everyone except the top 1%

RW just sees shinny trinkets that the Democrats are promising and wants it like a fish or a baby looking at a mobile. His brain barely registers. The consequences of what he wants doesn't register to him. The consequences being exactly what you said. The 1% will be fabulously rich and the rest of us will be in poverty. RW sure the fuck isn't in the top 1%

I don't know that even the one percenters will do any good either. Drastically increasing our fuel costs hurt businesses and industry as well as individuals. The stock market will likely go way down if Biden is elected.

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

This is the revenge for that phony ass impeachment you guys did.

More like..........................

Pack the Supreme Court like Obama did the federal courts so they win all their court cases and will do things like round up the guns and flush the 2nd amendment down the toilet.

Then add Washington DC and Puerto Rico so they can take over the Senate so that no GOP nomination ever occurs again and any GOP President that does not "behave" gets impeached.

Obama didn't pack anything. There were dozens of federal bench vacancies because Moscow Mitch cock-blocked every nomination. You really should catch up.

If you don’t like it

Get your candidates elected and change it
Do you object to people disagreeing with you?

you told us what you want and I told you why I dont support it

Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant
I disagreed with Republicans stealing the courts but now have to live with it
If Dems can pass what they want, how does your opinion matter?

Here's a question you keep hiding from.

What have Republicans done that Democrats wouldn't do? Go ...
Stole the courts

And which thing that Republicans did would Democrats have not done? Be specific. That's a bull shit contentless answer. No wonder no one cares what you think, you don't
Stole the courts
Something Dems have never done.

Time for payback

And how did the Republicans steal the courts? What did they do that Democrats wouldn't have done, brainless ninny?

Look at what Mitch McConnell has done in the past ten years.
Blocked Obama from filling vacancies and let Trump fast track his appointments.

Doesnt matter if you think it is stealing the courts....Democrats do

Now, it is time for payback

Back to reality. Republicans confirmed TWO far left Democrats to the SCOTUS under Obama. That's just a lie.

And I explained this to you, RW. You can't use a threat after you're already doing it. There's no benefit.

You're still talking in vague terms. What did Republicans do that Democrats wouldn't. Be specific and stop dancing.

Democrats would have not confirmed a Republican in an election year (ala Garland)

Democrats would confirm a Democrat pick now.

There is nothing Republicans did that Democrats wouldn't have done. Nothing, liar

We refer the parties as left and right when it is actually wrong and right. The left should take a course in the Constitution and come to realize the fairness it tried to assume. Packing the courts to ensure that the ideologue is on the left side is definitely wrong.

We have moderates on the bench, left and right. That makes for a healthy balance of power in the Court.

Works for me
It wont work for you

it will make America a worse place to live for everyone except the top 1%

RW just sees shinny trinkets that the Democrats are promising and wants it like a fish or a baby looking at a mobile. His brain barely registers. The consequences of what he wants doesn't register to him. The consequences being exactly what you said. The 1% will be fabulously rich and the rest of us will be in poverty. RW sure the fuck isn't in the top 1%

I don't know that even the one percenters will do any good either. Drastically increasing our fuel costs hurt businesses and industry as well as individuals. The stock market will likely go way down if Biden is elected.

True. The one percenters change. Now it's business leaders like Bezos. Under RW's system the political elites are the one percenters

We refer the parties as left and right when it is actually wrong and right. The left should take a course in the Constitution and come to realize the fairness it tried to assume. Packing the courts to ensure that the ideologue is on the left side is definitely wrong.

We have moderates on the bench, left and right. That makes for a healthy balance of power in the Court.

Look at Kavanaugh. He sided with the left on half of his rulings.

When Republicans pick a justice, both sides get something. When Democrats select a justice, only their side gets something. How many times did the late justice side with Republicans?

1600873292517.png

shut the fuck up with this shit. people are responsible for their own god damn actions.
Except for your hero.

misquote, trollboy. busted again.
Okay, Trumpster. You're just too smart for me.

Whoa, anyone who votes for Trump worships him.

You realize you can just program a bot at this point, it's the only point you ever make other than not liking Trump is sufficient reason to vote for Biden ...
But that's not true.

You can just program a bot at this point.

Mac: No I'm not, you are! Yeah, playground would be so hard to program ...
You lied about my position. You're a liar.

Dismissed.

Bull shit. You post the same thing literally a hundred times a day.

Vote for Trump and you worship Trump, agree with him on every position and are fine with every action he takes.

Biden? Meh, don't like Trump and you can vote for him.

Your posts just say little else at this point. You just constantly make minor tweaks to how you phrase the same post.

You don't like "Trumpsters," I got it.

What other point do you even think you're making at this point?
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
Whine, cry, moan.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If you don’t like it

Get your candidates elected and change it
Do you object to people disagreeing with you?

you told us what you want and I told you why I dont support it

Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant
I disagreed with Republicans stealing the courts but now have to live with it
If Dems can pass what they want, how does your opinion matter?

Here's a question you keep hiding from.

What have Republicans done that Democrats wouldn't do? Go ...
Stole the courts

And which thing that Republicans did would Democrats have not done? Be specific. That's a bull shit contentless answer. No wonder no one cares what you think, you don't
Stole the courts
Something Dems have never done.

Time for payback

And how did the Republicans steal the courts? What did they do that Democrats wouldn't have done, brainless ninny?

Look at what Mitch McConnell has done in the past ten years.
Blocked Obama from filling vacancies and let Trump fast track his appointments.

Doesnt matter if you think it is stealing the courts....Democrats do

Now, it is time for payback
Obama was an America hater. Any patriot would stop that idiot from destroying the country.

More like..........................

Pack the Supreme Court like Obama did the federal courts so they win all their court cases and will do things like round up the guns and flush the 2nd amendment down the toilet.

Then add Washington DC and Puerto Rico so they can take over the Senate so that no GOP nomination ever occurs again and any GOP President that does not "behave" gets impeached.

Obama didn't pack anything. There were dozens of federal bench vacancies because Moscow Mitch cock-blocked every nomination. You really should catch up.
After the DC federal court stopped some of Obama's policies he packed it with his stooges

Are you leaving the board too when Sleepy loses and goes back to his cryogenic locker??

Are you leaving the board too when Sleepy loses and goes back to his cryogenic locker??
That's a great Pelosi emoji you have.

Three's no temper tantrum like a moonbat temper tantrum!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

REEEEE.jpeg

shut the fuck up with this shit. people are responsible for their own god damn actions.
Except for your hero.

misquote, trollboy. busted again.
Okay, Trumpster. You're just too smart for me.

Whoa, anyone who votes for Trump worships him.

You realize you can just program a bot at this point, it's the only point you ever make other than not liking Trump is sufficient reason to vote for Biden ...
But that's not true.

You can just program a bot at this point.

Mac: No I'm not, you are! Yeah, playground would be so hard to program ...
You lied about my position. You're a liar.

Dismissed.

Bull shit. You post the same thing literally a hundred times a day.

Vote for Trump and you worship Trump, agree with him on every position and are fine with every action he takes.

Biden? Meh, don't like Trump and you can vote for him.

Your posts just say little else at this point. You just constantly make minor tweaks to how you phrase the same post.

You don't like "Trumpsters," I got it.

What other point do you even think you're making at this point?
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
Whine, cry, moan.....
he's gone full bore troll. kinda sad.

Forum List

Back