looks like it's always the Russian

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Roughly 500 homes flood along Russian River near Guerneville

Melba Martinelli, like many living in the lush forests along the Russian River, woke up Monday to surging water outside her mobile home.

The weekend storm that soaked most of California had passed, but the river that winds through Sonoma County’s wine country was still swelling, locked into its routine of steadily rising with mountain runoff — and was beginning to spill its banks in the Guerneville area west of Santa Rosa.

By the afternoon, roughly 500 homes, including Martinelli’s, were estimated to be taking in water as the river crested above 35 feet, or three feet past flood stage.

“It stopped raining, but the water level just continued to climb,” said Martinelli, 53. “It was actually pretty scary. I didn’t know how I was going to get out of there.”

As it turned out, a fast-thinking neighbor on her street in downtown Guerneville flipped the camper shell of his truck, turning it into a makeshift raft, and paddled the two out.

“It worked really well,” Martinelli said, as she stepped to safety on high ground a block away. “I didn’t even get wet.”

As high as the water got Monday, it could go higher. According to government forecasters, the Russian River is expected to drop below flood level in Guerneville early Tuesday before surging again Wednesday amid continuing rains.

Did Putin do that too?

He is almost as powerful as Obama, who stopped the rise of oceans and healed the planet....remember this moment when the Left collectively had tingles all over?

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America. -----Barry Obama

Melba Martinelli, like many living in the lush forests along the Russian River, woke up Monday to surging water outside her mobile home.

The weekend storm that soaked most of California had passed, but the river that winds through Sonoma County’s wine country was still swelling, locked into its routine of steadily rising with mountain runoff — and was beginning to spill its banks in the Guerneville area west of Santa Rosa.

By the afternoon, roughly 500 homes, including Martinelli’s, were estimated to be taking in water as the river crested above 35 feet, or three feet past flood stage.

“It stopped raining, but the water level just continued to climb,” said Martinelli, 53. “It was actually pretty scary. I didn’t know how I was going to get out of there.”

As it turned out, a fast-thinking neighbor on her street in downtown Guerneville flipped the camper shell of his truck, turning it into a makeshift raft, and paddled the two out.

“It worked really well,” Martinelli said, as she stepped to safety on high ground a block away. “I didn’t even get wet.”

As high as the water got Monday, it could go higher. According to government forecasters, the Russian River is expected to drop below flood level in Guerneville early Tuesday before surging again Wednesday amid continuing rains.

Why don't you take your anti american but love Russian over there....Mike, I'm sure the gay community could use some new ass.

Russians there, Russians here, Russians everywhere....

upload_2017-1-9_20-12-29.png

upload_2017-1-9_20-13-27.png

Forum List

Back