Looks like it is time to stack the Court

Nope there isn’t any
Nor is there a requirement for 9 judges

Let Congress decide on the number of Judges

13 is better than 9
I didn't say the Constitution specifies the number of justices for the Supreme Court. Go back and read my post.

Nope there isn’t any
Nor is there a requirement for 9 judges

Let Congress decide on the number of Judges

13 is better than 9
I see your 13 and Repub raise it to 17 when it is their turn. So Repub impeachapalooza will be started early next year and when Progs raise the Supreme Court numbers, stackapalooza will be the order of the day when Repubs can return the favor. If Progs had a clear majority in Congress the Supreme Court number increases and the filibuster would have been on the table easily.

I see your 13 and Repub raise it to 17 when it is their turn. So Repub impeachapalooza will be started early next year and when Progs raise the Supreme Court numbers, stackapalooza will be the order of the day when Repubs can return the favor. If Progs had a clear majority in Congress the Supreme Court number increases and the filibuster would have been on the table easily.

Good

I am willing to wait until Republicans hold the House, Senate and White House

Mitch McConnell stole a seat from Obama to nominate
TRUMP justices lied about their support of Roe v Wade

There is no Constitutional requirement on the number of Justices on the Supreme Court.
Is it Nine? Thirteen? Twenty?

It is up to the Senate to decide
You are a stupid democRat that spends his days, all day on this web sights and knows nothing but what they tell you to believe. Get up from in front of that computer, go out in the real world and see just how screwed up Joe has made this country in a few months. In other words 'get a fuckin clue'.

While Congress *can* add to the size of the Court, I'm not convinced that it is the most effective way to correct the problems with the post, if for no other reason that, yes, it sets a bad precedent for each power shift to simply add more until they get the balance they want. In my opinion, the best way to guarantee judicial fairness is an Amendment-level rewrite of how Justices are appointed, and the length of their term. Obviously, that will take some doing.

Forum List

Back