Looks like guy who stabbed a Proud Boy was acting in self defense

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.
so he won a stupid prize for doing stupid shit,,

next time stay home and jack off,, less chance of injury

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Illinois committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Wisconsin should not stay home.
I knew this thread was going to embarrass you.

Last edited:
He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Missouri committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
what white teenager from missouri

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Missouri should not stay home.
when their intent is to start trouble yes,,

Should I go to a BLM rally in Trump gear and expect nothing to happen?

I have every right to do so, but I should also expect that I might get some trouble.

Like looking a pit bull in the eyes from 1 inch away. You have every right to do it, but do not be surprised when it bites your face off.

This is what Trump and me have been warning against for months

when libs allow their brethren to riot in the streets night after night its going to draw a response and people will die

this is just the left getting what you wanted

By your logic, the white teenager from Missouri committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot a guy after he was being chased by a crowd. He traveled from Illinois to Wisconsin.
by the way, you're playing dumb and you knew exactly who I was talking about, yet you pretended you didn't know.

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Wisconsin should not stay home.
No. Showing up to the protest is not starting trouble.
If it is, then Kyle Rittenhouse was stirring trouble. Rittenhouse is making your responses to this thread very complicated.

Last edited:
This is what Trump and me have been warning against for months

when libs allow their brethren to riot in the streets night after night its going to draw a response and people will die

this is just the left getting what you wanted
The guys who were hitting Johnson in the head were the rioters you mean. right?

Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot a guy after he was being chased by a crowd. He traveled from Illinois to Missouri.
by the way, you're playing dumb and you knew exactly who I was talking about, yet you pretended you didn't know.

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Missouri should not stay home.
No. Showing up to the protest is not starting trouble.
If it is, then Kyle Rittenhouse was stirring trouble. Rittenhouse is making your responses to this thread very complicated.
youre to stupid for a rational discussion,,

did you notice in both cases it was the dem/antifa/blm that started the violence...

I guess you didnt,,

Tell that to your buddy, Kyle.
protecting property from rioters is every americans duty,,
Except when you cross state lines with the intent to murder.
he didnt do that now did he,,,
Yes. He did.
no he didnt,,,

Forum List

Back