Looking forward to President Trump's big speech to Judicial Watch tonight at the Trump National Doral in Miami, FL

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The former President has no relevance, for me. He's out of office and not likely to return--why anyone would wish listen to him bloviate is well beyond me~

The former President has no relevance, for me. He's out of office and not likely to return--why anyone would wish listen to him bloviate is well beyond me~
Look at the threads on this forum and tell me Trump has no relevance. You do not matter.

Look at the threads on this forum and tell me Trump has no relevance. You do not matter.
Errr...or the folks who post here also are in the same boat?

No relevance to ME.....and the majority of Americans. Yes, I know the core is still tonguing Trump anus..but most of us are tired of the very name 'Trump'

One day they scream TDS when we bring him up, the next they fawn over him and await his triumphant return, as he exercises near complete control over one of our "major" parties.

Errr...or the folks who post here also are in the same boat?

No relevance to ME.....and the majority of Americans. Yes, I know the core is still tonguing Trump anus..but most of us are tired of the very name 'Trump'
And would do anything at all to eliminate him.

1). What if he bloviates for the next four years and runs again? You'll know nothing about his plans.

2). He will likely tell you the other side of issues that you won't hear from the MSM.

3). Because he is always funny and interesting.

4). Because he is about 9 million times better than listening to Joe Biden.

5). Because he is likely your real president, ousted by a corrupt and illegal fraud election.

6). Because as badly as Biden is taking us in all the wrong directions now, Trump was taking us in mostly all the right directions before!

Is that enough or do you need 20 or 30 more?

Eliminate him? He is a fading power..

Clinton lost millions of votes running a second time. Bush lost millions of votes in his 2nd term. Obumma lost millions of votes in his reelection. Trump GAINED millions of votes in his. Even despite four years of constant scandal injected by the democrats. Trump got more votes last Fall than any other sitting president in history.

The only place Trump is "fading" is in the reports given you from the MSM.

Meantime, for every Biden story, they still seem to need 10 Trump stories to sell their newspapers.

1). What if he bloviates for the next four years and runs again? You'll know nothing about his plans.

2). He will likely tell you the other side of issues that you won't hear from the MSM.

3). Because he is always funny and interesting.

4). Because he is about 9 million times better than listening to Joe Biden.

5). Because he is likely your real president, ousted by a corrupt and illegal fraud election.

6). Because as badly as Biden is taking us in all the wrong directions now, Trump was taking us in mostly all the right directions before!

Is that enough or do you need 20 or 30 more?
I'll let you know when you come up with one that isn't an out and out lie or cloud-cuckoo crazy~

I'll let you know when you come up with one that isn't an out and out lie or cloud-cuckoo crazy~

SO:
  1. You think you know more by listening less.
  2. You think you'll hear Trump's side of the story from CNN and WaPo. Or maybe Nancy's Inquisition. Notice she isn't calling on Trump to testify, give evidence or his side of the story in an investigation that REVOLVES AROUND HIM!
  3. You like listening to Stuttering Joe more than Trump.
  4. You don't care about your elections whether stolen or not.
  5. You think Joe is doing GOOD for America.
You're right. Don't listen to Donald. Your speed is obviously Jen Psaki.

Forum List

Back