The ABC "This Week" host had a visceral reply to his own network's survey showing Trump trouncing Biden in a potential 2024 presidential rematch.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is hilarious, but I still think if Trump's the nominee he will lose.

George Stephanopoulos' Unfiltered Reaction To New Trump-Biden Poll Says It All​

The ABC "This Week" host had a visceral reply to his own network's survey showing Trump trouncing Biden in a potential 2024 presidential rematch.

George Stephanopoulos gave his unvarnished take Sunday on an ABC/Washington Post poll predicting a Donald Trump landslide over President Joe Biden in 2024. (Watch the video below.)
“This poll is just brutal for President Biden,” Stephanopoulos said on “This Week.” He added he had difficulty processing some indicators of Trump’s strength in the survey.

I'm not seeing Biden getting better in the next 8-months when the democrat primaries start.

The walls are closing in on the Biden Crime Family.

The DNC just put in a "hurry up" call to Hillary to warm up for 2024. <g>

Ouch!!

"18% of the majority of American voters who believe Trump should be held criminally accountable for attempting to overturn the 2020 election said they would vote for Trump anyway."

I'm not seeing Biden getting better in the next 8-months when the democrat primaries start.

The walls are closing in on the Biden Crime Family.

The DNC just put in a "hurry up" call to Hillary to warm up for 2024. <g>

Just imagine how bad it would be, if Trump was viewed as having the character of someone like a Reagan, or even a Bush or Romney, etc. The polls would be brutal beyond belief!

This is hilarious, but I still think if Trump's the nominee he will lose.

George Stephanopoulos' Unfiltered Reaction To New Trump-Biden Poll Says It All​

This just proves how favorably President Trump is viewed by most Americans. Even his enemies understand he was among the greatest presidents of all time.

Forum List

Back