Looking for details on the China balloons over the US under Trump.

Just like everything else the white house says... its bull... and its time for the media to look within themselves... the dems lie because they know they won't be called out in the legacy media...

Pentagon says that it did not detect the prior balloons at the time...

So, they made it up after the fact (my paraphrasing), according to Gen. Glen VanHerck, the head of U.S. Northern Command.

If there were Chinese balloons over the USA under Trump, we would have ALL known about it.
Trump would have twatted the fucking hell out of it, and his response to it by blowing them up and completely shutting off trade with China.
Thats why China NEVER sent any spy gear over here. They DID however, plant a few Commie spies in some corporations, which were discovered and shut down.

This country prospers when it's safe and secure. And thats why we had it good under Trump. Trump KNOWS how to manage a business and how to manage his enemies. And thats exactly what he did. And we were SO better off for it!!

• Banned
Pentagon says that it did not detect the prior balloons at the time...

So, they made it up after the fact (my paraphrasing), according to Gen. Glen VanHerck, the head of U.S. Northern Command.
Pretty obvious from the start the Chicom Joe regime would try to diffuse his latest disaster with ORANGE MAN BAD.

Didnt work.

How do you figure the US military is lying to the American people?
They are either lying to us now... or they held back extremely important information to President Trump and his national security team.... and that would be a treasonous act....

1675735381472.png

They are either lying to us now... or they held back extremely important information to President Trump and his national security team.... and that would be a treasonous act....
Dereliction of duty at worst. But yea, they should have informed Trump. He was the CIC. But it is possible they thought he would clown it up like he usually does, but again, the General should have let Trump be Trump. This wasn't the nuclear football or anything.

Dereliction of duty at worst. But yea, they should have informed Trump. He was the CIC. But it is possible they thought he would clown it up like he usually does, but again, the General should have let Trump be Trump. This wasn't the nuclear football or anything.
It didn't happen mak2:... someone in the white house is lying to members of the media and they are sucking it up because it fits their narrative...

It didn't happen mak2:... someone in the white house is lying to members of the media and they are sucking it up because it fits their narrative...
If so, that is a bigger problem. But again, the RWers will have to come up with some evidence, and I remember Nixon, but I have not seen the RWers come up with evidence of their wild conspiracy theories over the years. Maybe this time.

I’ve tried Google, DuckDuckGo, safari…..can’t find a link to any details.

The ONLY thing I found was ONE anonymous source saying something might have happened.

Can a fella get some help with a link?
According to ABC on the evening news tonight, there have been four previous cases--NONE of them was over land in the US but they went largely undetected. Apparently the director of NORAD apologized because it was "my job to detect threats and I didn't." I still question why it went unreported in the media. The whitewash of this latest debacle has started methinks.

Forum List

Back