Looking for a new place to hang my hat

Every forum needs someone like him/her to make everyone else look like a genius.

Well, then you're in the right place because just about every lefty prog here sooner or later as soon as they shoot off their mouth about how dumb/brainwashed/uneducated some conservative is, just shows their true colors instead that THEY were lucky to make it out of grade school.

Which brings us to that most famous statement made a century ago by Albert Osborn:

Osborn.png

I decided my gender is now marsupial. No reason why. :D
The thought occurred to me, as I looked at the vid of the stumbling/bumbling current POTUS in your siggy, that if Joe was a real man like Obama he wouldn't hold onto the rails as he ascended/descended the stairs.

You're still not telling me if this is meant with a negative attitude or a positive one. -____-
I wouldn't say it's one or the other. If the point being made is that the Democratic Party is drapped in Nazism it's a clever way of making that point. Is making that point negative or positive? I would simply say a bit extreme.

I wouldn't say it's one or the other. If the point being made is that the Democratic Party is drapped in Nazism it's a clever way of making that point. Is making that point negative or positive? I would simply say a bit extreme.

Since you still haven't answered my question, I would have to venture a guess that you're a democrat.

Forum List

Back