Looking BAD ABNORMALS! Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.

iu

Seriously, take notes, dorks.

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...
DOW OFF ONLY 919 today Nice work Dump Got any other tricks to show us?

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

How much money did you lose?

Not ary a dime on your weekly shill check? I got it.

I found before 2000 that working for a living pays more than online BS.

--------------

SNIP

You really want to know Marion???

--------------

SNIP

Yes, tell us.

Why would one ever ease up on a piece of shit like yourself...perhaps I should really lay into you leftist commies.....that would be fun!

That would be fun indeed. I enjoy watching you morons get triggered and go off on your mindless rants...it is one of the highlights of the forum.

--------------

SNIP

Well he could always let it go into 4 digit numbers where the Surrender Monkey watched it for a few months!.....but unlike the black jackass commie, Trump LOVES AMERICA and won't be giving any $150 BILLION TO MUSLIM TERRORISTS!

Why would one ever ease up on a piece of shit like yourself...perhaps I should really lay into you leftist commies.....that would be fun!

That would be fun indeed. I enjoy watching you morons get triggered and go off on your mindless rants...it is one of the highlights of the forum.
And we so do love bitch slapping you scum while you laugh!

well then bring it on little man, give me your best shot.

well then bring it on little man, give me your best shot.
My best shot is taking care of my rescue cats. Yours is fucking up America!

So when you handout $1000 checks to every voter your poll numbers improve. Hm, who would have guessed?

--------------

SNIP

Yes, tell us.
Better yet I'll show you,,,,,,
-$358,843.50 (-5.29%)
Day Change

Forum List

Back