Looking BAD ABNORMALS! Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.

President Trump is the best president in history. Whoever dems choose to sacrifice is irrelevant.

Trump's response has been perfect.

Then I think your idea of perfection is sorely lacking. He seems like a bumbling idiot completely out of his element to me. Like always.
Bring back the Surrender Monkey and the Moooocher.....we need that DemonRAT CORRUPTION to pay these idiot leftwing posters!

At least Obama possessed empathy, IMO. :dunno: He might have been a douche, but I think he has much more overall intelligence compared to the current turd sandwich.
Barry was, and is, an idiot.

Empathy? Tell that to the families of the `8,000+ that died from his virus.

Your reply doesn't even address mine. Why did you post this useless comment to me?

We'll see how people feel about Trump when the recession drags on.

Sorry, vermin, it's all history. And true.

The Obama Administration declared a nation health emergency 11 days after the virus was isolated.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities.Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Declaration of a National Emergency with Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic

We'll see how people feel about Trump when the recession drags on.

Its a global pandemic hammering the economy. Honest hard working Americans know that's not Trump's fault or due to his policies. They also know before the pandemic the economy was booming. Trump will do well in the 2020 election. Dem's sure as hell won't beat him with stupid shit Joe Biden.

The Obama Administration declared a nation health emergency 11 days after the virus was isolated.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities.Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Declaration of a National Emergency with Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic
Fake news

Now he needs to get us out of all this "social distancing" and virus panic QUICKLY, like NOW, before the economy is destroyed beyond repair.

I fired my housekeeper yesterday for running her mouth exactly like that for 3 hours -

I refuse to pay anyone to be stupid.

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.
Early dismissals? And look who was fighting his early actions...

Coronavirus quarantine, travel ban could backfire, experts fear
Bera, (D) who will chair a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee hearing on the epidemic on Wednesday, said he’s concerned the Trump administration’s cautionary measures may be backfiring.

“We shouldn’t have an antagonistic relationship with the Chinese. We should be working hand in hand,” he said. Besides the diplomatic blowback, he said, the travel ban “probably doesn’t make sense,” since the outbreak has already spread to several other countries.

Errors in Bidens' Big Speech on the Coronavirus
In late January, when the US State Department advised Americans against traveling to China’s Hubei province, the epicenter of the disease outbreak, Biden attacked this announcement saying: “the steps [Trump] has taken as president have only weakened our capacity to respond.”

Only Israel and Australia imposed travel moratoriums as soon as the US did. But by just a few days later, on February 2nd, 2020, 22 countries had imposed some form of travel restrictions on people coming from China. Over 40 countries had bans in place by the end of February.

President Trump is the best president in history. Whoever dems choose to sacrifice is irrelevant.

Then I think your idea of perfection is sorely lacking. He seems like a bumbling idiot completely out of his element to me. Like always.
Bring back the Surrender Monkey and the Moooocher.....we need that DemonRAT CORRUPTION to pay these idiot leftwing posters!

At least Obama possessed empathy, IMO. :dunno: He might have been a douche, but I think he has much more overall intelligence compared to the current turd sandwich.

Perfect leftist post. Obama's flu response was a massive failure but he feeeeelllllsssss for everyone so its ok.

Perfect leftist post. Obama's flu response was a massive failure but he feeeeelllllsssss for everyone so its ok.

Empathetic leaders are the best leaders. You're obviously way too much of an Orange cock gobbler to understand that. Carry on.

This Will be over by June. Americas economy will come roaring back. 5 months of a roaring economy before the election. Sorry leftists this crisis isnt your fix for your senile presidential pick.

Your reply doesn't even address mine. Why did you post this useless comment to me?
Um, you brought up Barry...........I commented on how Barry failed when H1N1 invaded America.

Please try to keep up with the bullshit you post.

Revisionist history by the Barry Hussein regime.

Um, you brought up Barry...........I commented on how Barry failed when H1N1 invaded America.

I don't care about your opinion you Cheeto eating fart knocker. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, moron. BTW, your *pResident's press conference is a joke. A fucking know-nothing bumbling Orange idiot. He 'feelz' the drug might be good to treat Covid-19. :auiqs.jpg:America wants more than a 'feeling'.

I don't care about your opinion you Cheeto eating fart knocker. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, moron. BTW, your *pResident's press conference is a joke. A fucking know-nothing bumbling Orange idiot. He 'feelz' the drug might be good to treat Covid-19. :auiqs.jpg:America wants more than a 'feeling'.
Don't you think his medical professionals are telling him what the low down on the stuff is? Come back to reality soon loser.

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Weird what happens when he quits lying to the American people and is up front with them.

My opinion, which you claim not to care about, sure triggers you.

Yup, your typical braindead commie piece of shit....tell us more....like more dead from the DeathRAT/COMMIE FLU.....DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THESE SCUM?....ROTFLMFAO

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Weird what happens when he quits lying to the American people and is up front with them.
You get caught lying....again!

Forum List

Back