Look to Hollywood for Leadership!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1585439429646.jpeg

I bet he can’t sleep at night worrying about us.

As they are cruising the seas, a guest gets sick. With no masks, a ship doctor named Dr Kevorkian, Captain Stubbing thinks that the year is 1980, and no port will allow allow them to dock

They will party until the end or until they find an ice berg

Catch the drama as you nearest theater who may have a mask

Why not? While almost no one looks to the creative/entertainment people for leadership, which others should we look to? Right-wing politicians? The religion industry? They have been gigantic failures.

Why not? While almost no one looks to the creative/entertainment people for leadership, which others should we look to? Right-wing politicians? The religion industry? They have been gigantic failures.

Like I really want to look to a bunch of politically-irresponsible drug-addled baby-murdering syphilitics with pedophilic tendencies, for moral guidance?

Sure they're pretty to look at but I wouldn't want them in my house.

Like I really want to look to a bunch of politically-irresponsible drug-addled baby-murdering syphilitics with pedophilic tendencies, for moral guidance?

Who are these people whom you are talking about? Would you actually want trump or pence or graham or falwell around your family???? In your house???? Good grief.

Who are these people whom you are talking about? Would you actually want trump or pence or graham or falwell around your family???? In your house???? Good grief.
With the keys to my house and my savings account passwords in their pocket.

Why? So that they can destroy your family and take your children? we need to protect our families and our neighbors from these people. No evil should cross our front doors.

Why? So that they can destroy your family and take your children? we need to protect our families and our neighbors from these people. No evil should cross our front doors.
You need to get out of your mommy’s basement more often.

You need to get out of your mommy’s basement more often.
So what does your comment say? In the prayers of so many faiths, it is an appeal to be delivered from evil.

Forum List

Back