Look, no one more deserves to be mistreated, and no one more deserves a system rigged against him, than Trump.

Just because you don't like the answers doesn't mean you didn't get an answer.

Rich guys can come up with the money they want if they need to.

Trump isn't rich. His wealth has always been a lie of shady book keeping. Now he's got a 500 million dollar fine he can't pay and his CFO is going to the big house. (Where I'm sure his memory is going to start getting better.)
Just because you don't like the answers doesn't mean you didn't get an answer.
bullshit

I didn't ask about the price of tea in China, I asked if other billionaires had that kind of cash in hand. and you give me a bullshit line about Musk having 44B to buy twitter.

Last edited:
Deep down I suspect you wish you had found different wording . That sentence is badly wrong .
I also suspect it is very hard to accept that you will lose in a landslide with your own candidate being such a travesty . Something which you dare not publicly admit.

However , you know that you never ever change a system undemocratically if you follow the Rule of Law . Let alone when the only motive for doing it would be self advantage

It isn't my wording, it is from the OP. And it shows the depths of depravity the author, and people like you, have sunk to in your terminal TDS.

The only thing that trump could have done to save himself is be a democrat donor and never run for president
That he never run for President, that would have been better for all of us.

That was at the cost of the shit we are dealing with now, the progressive (lol) implementation of the plans of the hard left.

Yes, you guys keep saying that, but things get better when Democrats are in charge and worse when Republicans are in charge. 10 of the last 11 recessions happened when a Republican was in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

And yet no convictions for anything criminal, and it took them using a law that usually requires a criminal conviction first due to it's lack of due process and jury trial option.

The system gamers here are the persecutors, not Trump.

Nope, it's Trump. This guy has gotten away with scams all his life because he was rich. People finally got fed up.

I didn't ask about the price of tea in China, I asked if other billionaires had that kind of cash in hand. and you give me a bullshit line about Musk having 44B to buy twitter.
Real Billionaires can come up with the money.

Trump isn't a real Billionaire. Never was. Just claimed to be. On other people's money. Now he's busted. Too bad, so Sad.

No one is denying Trump's day in court.

The problem here is that Trump isn't as rich as he claims he is. This is what got him in trouble to start with. He lied to banks about the value of his properties.

And after a lifetime of bankruptcies, frauds, stiffing his lawyers, cheating his employees, surprise, surprise, no one wants to loan him the money even with collateral on buildings that aren't worth what he claims they are.
You got the government you want. Better walk the walk. Bitch.

would Bezos, or Bloomberg, have a problem coming up with that kind of cash?

odds are, the answer is yes.
Most of the mega-rich have the bulk of their wealth in securities, so getting a bond would be a hell of a lot easier for a Bezos or a Musk or a Bloomberg.

They can guarantee the $$ is there no matter what the stock prices do, and surety companies are happy to hold cash and securities.

I do.

In fact, I have close $87K in the bank in addition to my assets of $400,000 in real estate.

I wouldn't want to put it up for a bond, which is why I make damn sure on every legal transaction I engage in, all the T's are crossed and all the I's are dotted.

Of course Trump's problem is that he has been caught swindling, cheating and lying so often, that no one in their right mind wants to write him a bond, and no one trusts the valuation of his properties to hold as collateral

Good for you, but you are in the minority having that high of a percentage in your savings.

As for very wealthy people, very few would keep a high percentage of their net worth on the sidelines.

Trump’s property values far exceed the ruling, which is why James refused the claims by Trump that he cannot secure the money to post bond. Trump likely didn’t want to put up his prime properties as collateral. James wants to rid him of these properties.

Democrats in NYC are practicing commie like tactics be not only attacking their political rivals, but by attempting to take their property under the guise of the law. The ruling is shameful in and of itself, but the amount of the ruling is just plain criminal. Democrats don’t care as long as it hurts Trump and/or Republicans. NYC is an example of just how far Democrats are willing to go to have their way. And to think, some still question if Democrats would dare attempt to fix an election.

Good for you, but you are in the minority having that high of a percentage in your savings.

As for very wealthy people, very few would keep a high percentage of their net worth on the sidelines.

Except Trump isn't "very wealthy". No wealthy person would sell memberships to his house. Trump has always been a fraud. Now the fraud is being exposed.

Trump’s property values far exceed the ruling, which is why James refused the claims by Trump that he cannot secure the money to post bond. Trump likely didn’t want to put up his prime properties as collateral. James wants to rid him of these properties.

Yes, I'm sure she wants him out of her state. New Yorkers have been putting up with Trump's shit for decades. That's why the Stormy Trial is going to go very badly for him. Heh, heh, heh...

Democrats in NYC are practicing commie like tactics be not only attacking their political rivals, but by attempting to take their property under the guise of the law. The ruling is shameful in and of itself, but the amount of the ruling is just plain criminal. Democrats don’t care as long as it hurts Trump and/or Republicans. NYC is an example of just how far Democrats are willing to go to have their way. And to think, some still question if Democrats would dare attempt to fix an election.

We don't have to fix elections. Maybe we need to fix the election system so that we aren't using an 18th century anachronism to pick presidents. That would be nice.

Republicans are the ones who use schemes to purge minorities from the voting rolls.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

It’s not about return to the presidency, people, it’s about his return to power,” he added. “Because the man has told us what he wants to do and everyone is still walking around, especially Democrats, with their heads someplace other than in this game.”

Could you once, just once, actually address the issues in the posts you are responding to?

This has nothing to do with Trump and whether or not it's unfair that he has to follow the law like the rest of us.
The rest of us except Demonrats

It’s not about return to the presidency, people, it’s about his return to power,” he added. “Because the man has told us what he wants to do and everyone is still walking around, especially Democrats, with their heads someplace other than in this game.”
Huffpost? Really? The left has been in full smear and destroy mode since 2021 when they knew trump would run again and weaponized the entire DOJ against him! If he wins you get what you deserve, unfortunately it won't trickle down to the useful idiots such as yourself!

Following the law is not commie like, DBA. Avoiding the law is criminal like, like Trump.

That he never run for President, that would have been better for all of us.

Yes, you guys keep saying that, but things get better when Democrats are in charge and worse when Republicans are in charge. 10 of the last 11 recessions happened when a Republican was in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Nope, it's Trump. This guy has gotten away with scams all his life because he was rich. People finally got fed up.

Real Billionaires can come up with the money.

Trump isn't a real Billionaire. Never was. Just claimed to be. On other people's money. Now he's busted. Too bad, so Sad.
Our economy looks better with lower interest rates and endless printing of the deficit fiat currency.

Forum List

Back