London has fallen

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time. And the right says that that is acceptable.
Yeah, that's true. A couple of murders in one city in Europe. Just a one-off. Nothing to see here. What are people upset about, sheesh. It happens.

There it is.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

random acts of terror cannot be stopped.....how will you stop the ok bomber? white male christian or the smiley faced bomber..kid putting bombs in mailboxes for the hell of it ...and what does one do about natural born citizens who get radicalized? did the interment camps stop anything?

we aren't talking about random acts of terror. We are talking about Muslims imported to make war on your enemies...the Christian west.
Nothing random about it.
Check the time stamps on my posts. I knew it was Muslims before it was announced. Either bow before my psychic ability or bow before my recognition of patterns of violence. You only have those two choices.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time. And the right says that that is acceptable.
Yeah, that's true. A couple of murders in one city. Just a one-off. Nothing to see here. What are people upset about, sheesh.

Wow.

Yeah, you just twist it.

The point is that these are events that the chances you're going to get involved in is very small, even if you're in the city. But what we have here, and on other threads, are people saying how dangerous Europe is because of these events, but completely ignoring how dangerous US cities are ALL THE TIME.

Yeah, that's true. A couple of murders in one city. Just a one-off. Nothing to see here. What are people upset about, sheesh.

Wow.

Yeah, you just twist it.

The point is that these are events that the chances you're going to get involved in is very small, even if you're in the city. But what we have here, and on other threads, are people saying how dangerous Europe is because of these events, but completely ignoring how dangerous US cities are ALL THE TIME.
And again.

he Wall Street bombing occurred at 12:01 pm on September 16, 1920, in the Financial District of Manhattan, New York City. The blast killed 30 people immediately, and another eight died later of wounds sustained in the blast. There were 143 seriously injured, and the total number of injured was in the hundreds.[1]:160–61[2]

The bombing was never solved, although investigators and historians believe the Wall Street bombing was carried out by Galleanists (Italian anarchists), a group responsible for a series of bombings the previous year. The attack was related to postwar social unrest, labor struggles, and anti-capitalist agitation in the United States.

The Wall Street bomb killed more people than the 1910 bombing of the Los Angeles Times, which was the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil up to that point.[3] The death toll was exceeded in the Bath School disaster in 1927.

Wall Street bombing - Wikipedia

So you are an equal opportunity bomber. Since Italians got to bomb New York we should import Syrian bombers?
or is it that we deserve bombing?

no i am saying....random acts of terror have been with us for a good while and will stay with us....how you react to them is on you ....you act like every muslims is a terrorist and that is not true

We almost elected this in 2016. Close call

""Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."
Hillary Clinton

no i am saying....random acts of terror have been with us for a good while and will stay with us....how you react to them is on you ....you act like every muslims is a terrorist and that is not true

These aren't random acts. These are non random Muslim attacks...each part of a larger war.
Not every German was a Nazi. But we still had to fight the Germans. Muslim terrorists infiltrate with Muslim immigrants. Not to mention the damage large influxes of Muslims do in any society.
Of course that is the point of importing them in the first place isn't it?

America and Western Europe invited Islam, when they replaced churches with nationalism. The final push of this attitude has been the global Americanization which also contains global judaisation.

Excellent avatar!

Thank you. I thought so. It's irrefutable isn't it? When you hear the Muslim apologists say " not every Muslim is a terrorist " just remember...enough of them are to ensure the towers in that picture are only a memory.

America and Western Europe invited Islam, when they replaced churches with nationalism. The final push of this attitude has been the global Americanization which also contains global judaisation.

By Americanization I assume you mean the bastard form spread throughout the world by Hollywood?

Forum List

Back