Lol, so Comey gots a $10,000,000 book deal

It is not Comey facing a very real threat of impeachment. Or even treason charges. The fat senile old orange clown has only himself to blame.

Trump shares the blame, but Comey testified for money. He may have also broken laws.

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

There are more. And this money deal just makesnComey come off as a political hack deploying his golden parachute

He will need it for sure, but he needed to remember he has to wait awhile before he dishes. Would be a shame to get his payday all tied up in leagal issues. Hell, he may still be charges with crimes him self

Not sure what "leagal" issues are, but you really are upset about this.

Actually, by the time his book comes out, Trump will be frog-marched out of the White House, so it will have a happy ending.

The OP is one of USMB's sickest, weirdest and delusional posters. This thread is an example.
So, what is wrong with this thread?

Dude won't say because it cant. Was the same last night. Dude is trying that thing where he repeats the lie over and over in his head until it becomes fact.
That's what you do, Crixus: that repetition in your head becomes an Alt Fact belief for you. You have no objective evidence to base it on.

And that's all you okay I can do is make cowardly innuendo that I am a sheet clad Klan member San isnanyonnwho isn't a superb lib democrat.

You missed the hearings then........he likely committed a crime by admitting under oath that he leaked information to the press.......he stated that Trump was never under investigation, he stated that the Russians didn't change one vote, he made it clear that Flynn isn't under investigation for anything to do with colluding with the Russians...but that he likely made innaccurate statements on his paperwork and in his interviews with the FBI......he also admitted to taking illegal orders from Loretta Lynch, and that he was weak and cowardly whenever he felt the need to appear weak and cowardly.....

you can spin it all day, but Trump was proven to be a liar by a man of unrivaled integrity.

He will need it for sure, but he needed to remember he has to wait awhile before he dishes. Would be a shame to get his payday all tied up in leagal issues. Hell, he may still be charges with crimes him self

Not sure what "leagal" issues are, but you really are upset about this.

Actually, by the time his book comes out, Trump will be frog-marched out of the White House, so it will have a happy ending.

Yup you are clearly rattle Jose. Must suck being proven wrong on the daily by a guy you think so lowly of. Go back to call of duity joe and telling your fake war stories. Grown ups are talking.

It is not Comey facing a very real threat of impeachment. Or even treason charges. The fat senile old orange clown has only himself to blame.

Trump shares the blame, but Comey testified for money. He may have also broken laws.

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

There are more. And this money deal just makesnComey come off as a political hack deploying his golden parachute
Crixus, go back to your firm. No crime of any sort was committed by Comey. Trump is in trouble.

As with pretty much everything else, Trump brought this on himself.
Yep. He failed to bend over and spread his cheeks properly for you lefties. Opposing liberalism is inviting disaster, we get it.

OP: I guess we now know what all the grandstanding was all about.

As with pretty much everything else, Trump brought this on himself.
Yep. He failed to bend over and spread his cheeks properly for you lefties. Opposing liberalism is inviting disaster, we get it.

OP: I guess we now know what all the grandstanding was all about.

Yup. Comey likely had this worked out way back. Comey is such scum. So weak.

The OP is one of USMB's sickest, weirdest and delusional posters. This thread is an example.
So, what is wrong with this thread?

Dude won't say because it cant. Was the same last night. Dude is trying that thing where he repeats the lie over and over in his head until it becomes fact.
That's what you do, Crixus: that repetition in your head becomes an Alt Fact belief for you. You have no objective evidence to base it on.
And that's all you okay I can do is make cowardly innuendo that I am a sheet clad Klan member San isnanyonnwho isn't a superb lib democrat.
I did not imply you are Klan, but are you Klan? And what was the rest of your sentence? Are you ill?

This man has lost ALL credibility. He is scum I hope he dies.

You voted for the guy who ran Trump University and you want to school us on credibility?

lol, that is goddam funny.

Mi voted against Hillary. I got a bonus by watching all the heart burn you libs get from having to eat your Trump sandwich.

You can make any excuse you want for voting for Trump but it doesn't make you any less of a phony when you post a thread like this.

You voted for the guy who ran Trump University and you want to school us on credibility?

Mi voted against Hillary. I got a bonus by watching all the heart burn you libs get from having to eat your Trump sandwich.

You can make any excuse you want for voting for Trump but it doesn't make you any less of a phony when you post a thread like this.

Mm. That one completely missed the dart bord. Nothing at all to do with the fact that your only hope for trashing Trump's reputation is circling the drain on its way to the sewer where it belongs. Democrats stand for sell outs. Got it.

Mm. That one completely missed the dart bord. Nothing at all to do with the fact that your only hope for trashing Trump's reputation is circling the drain on its way to the sewer where it belongs. Democrats stand for sell outs. Got it.

And Trump never got a book deal? lol

And Trump never got a book deal? lol

Not to dish on his people because he got run out of his job on a rail.

Forum List

Back