If that was Drumpf his dumb fucking supporters would be claiming he did nothing wrong.
1599082087621.png

If that was Drumpf his dumb fucking supporters would be claiming he did nothing wrong.

And if pigs had wings, they could fly like eagles.

But pigs don't have wings, so it is irrelevant to speculate what kind of flight capability they might have if they did.

And it wasn't Trump that was caught in this hypocritical act of lawlessness, openly violating a constraint that he seeks to impose on us “little people”, so it is equally irrelevant to speculate about what would happen if he was caught in such a violation.

What you are left with is a very poor attempt at a tu quoque, that doesn't really even succeed at being a tu quoque.

Mrs. Pelosi is just another rich bitch who doesn't have to play the rules that they make for everyone else to follow, it's a club full of rich elitist assholes and you are not allowed in the club.

And if pigs had wings, they could fly like eagles.

But pigs don't have wings, so it is irrelevant to speculate what kind of flight capability they might have if they did.

And it wasn't Trump that was caught in this hypocritical act of lawlessness, openly violating a constraint that he seeks to impose on us “little people”, so it is equally irrelevant to speculate about what would happen if he was caught in such a violation.

What you are left with is a very poor attempt at a tu quoque, that doesn't really even succeed at being a tu quoque.
Yeah but you clowns do it all the time so I thought I would give you a taste of your own silliness.

Republicans ignored Trump offering military equipment in return for personal favors.

But Nancy Pelosi gets her hair done and they want to lock her up

It's fun watching Pelosi squirm after she was caught red handed NOT practicing what she preaches. Where was her damn mask? Why did she put the hair dresser (who was wearing a mask) at risk? Pelosi may have infected the salon with Covid. Pelosi may be responsible for Covid deaths hell she may have spawn a new surge in Covid cases by not obeying the law.

In summary... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

She broke the law...arrest her.

I am no fan of Pelosi but arrest her for what? Being a two faced clown? On that basis most of DC would be locked up (of course in some cases that might not be a bad idea)

They know the whole "virus" thing is a ruse. the viRUSE.
It reminds me of the global warming clowns buying beach front property.
If only it were so benign.

It reminds me of

"WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs WMDs..."

only this NOW makes that feel like a walk on the beach.

I dont see the words "what" or "about" anywhere in that quote. Are you retarded or is it that you have trouble reading?

Everyone who read your first post in this thread understands exactly what you meant by it.

The stupid semantic games you're trying to play now don't cover up the fact that you're just a mentally-defective, lying subhuman piece of shit. The more you try to prove otherwise, the more obvious it becomes.

Yeah but you clowns do it all the time so I thought I would give you a taste of your own silliness.

I suppose the irony of your addressing the fact that you were called out on a bad attempt at a tu quoque by resorting to yet another bad attempt at a tu quoque is lost on you.

It's all a mistake!!

She was set-up!!

"Pelosi calls private hair salon visit in San Francisco, against local regulations, 'clearly a setup'"

(anyone believe that?)

Do you suppose that might have something to do with the fact that Nanthy Pewothi openly and blatantly violated a pseudo-law that for which she wants to arrest us “little people” if we don't obey it, while President Trump, in fact, has not killed anyone?

Don't you think it's reasonable to come down harder on someone for actually doing something wrong, however minor, than on someone who did nothing wrong, no matter how extravagant the false accusation?

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)
That was excess neck skin.

Forum List

Back