Lol, Liberals Want Laws Against Global Warming Deniers.

:2up:
So, Marty joins the ranks of proud Stalinists who wants scientists tossed in the gulag for doing science.

No surprise. He's a conservative. I still haven't found even one conservative on this board who'll criticize their party's Stalinist tactics here. Instead, they all double down on the Stalinism, declaring that those scientists are criminals and EnemiesOfTheState who deserve to be in the gulag. You know, exactly like the actual Stalinists did.

The lesson? Scratch a conservative, find a Stalinist. After all, not even one of them here will dare speak up against their party's Stalinism.

The day climatologist stop manipulating data and create models that routinely accurately predict something, we can call them scientists. Until then they are snake oil salesmen.

No models are 100% correct thats why they are models and not psychic premonitions

Yet, the models that show the bullshit known as man made global warming, the left calls it 100% accurate. So much so, they want the deniers to be put in jail.

Or did you not get the point of this thread?

Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.
=========================================================

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

5d64fcfa02c7941e5b0f6a706700a0b5_c0-50-1878-1144_s561x327.jpg

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.

RGK, Jr. "wished" there were a law, but in reality - something which challenges bigots and conservatives, but I repeat myself - he is not advocating such a law. Yet the author of the OP uses RFK, Jr's comment to castigate the man and call his wife a slut. I wish there was a law to send posters filled with hate into therapy, clearly the author of this thread needs it.

Bullshit, "wishing"there was a Law IS advocating it.

Asshole.

Well then, I wish you didn't have your head up you ass and were bright enough to see the vulgarity of calling a man's wife a slut. But I suppose that's okay with you, as a member of the moral majority and the echo chamber such hypocrisy is expected.

You aren't very bright kid.

My post clearly stated the he was ADVOCATING a Law that would throw people like me in jail....

Now I KNOW that YOU support that.

Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.
Ahh..Typical liberal....Do whatever is necessary to silence any opposition to the liberal ideology.
If that includes violating civil and Constitutional rights of the opposition, so be it.
OH, Mr Kennedy, your family are a bunch of hypocrites. You live in these huge energy consuming homes, fly energy wasting private planes, drive gas guzzling vehicles...All of which would be fine if you didn't run around screeching to anyone who will listen how others those who use those things are pure EVIL
BTW, your wife....Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it,...

I see you have a heavy case of stupid on board ....
Hey redneck..Try addressing the issue.

So, Marty joins the ranks of proud Stalinists who wants scientists tossed in the gulag for doing science.

No surprise. He's a conservative. I still haven't found even one conservative on this board who'll criticize their party's Stalinist tactics here. Instead, they all double down on the Stalinism, declaring that those scientists are criminals and EnemiesOfTheState who deserve to be in the gulag. You know, exactly like the actual Stalinists did.

The lesson? Scratch a conservative, find a Stalinist. After all, not even one of them here will dare speak up against their party's Stalinism.

^ Crap like that used to bother me, then I realized that Progressives are pathological liars

The only reason it bothered you is because it's true. Who but a conservative would require a women seeking an abortion to subject herself to invasive degrading tests? Oh, of course, STALIN.

Find one post where I support laws requiring sonograms prior to abortions.

Why should I, I didn't name you. Please try to read with some comprehension. "But who but a conservative" does not even imply all conservatives, only those who advocate such procedures, and all who do to my knowledge are conservatives. Not all conservatives are so ... much like a Nazi (I tried to think of a better discription, to no avail).

You referenced one of my posts, thus I have to assume you are lumping me in with the wide generalization you attempt to make. Again, respond to the post.

Just "wishing" for that law makes a person a Statist Asshat.

Your attempt at nuance is fail. He IS advocating silencing critics.

Thanks for sharing: why call his wife a slut? Why do you even care if he did advocate silencing critics, you do, or at least try.

How do I try to silence my critics? Where have I advocated jailing of people who disagree with me politically? Where have I posted support for someone who WANTS to jail people for political reasons?

And stick to my posts when you make a criticism of it, not someone else's post.

Attacking a person's wife is one way to silence someone; calling people Libtards is another. Ad hominem strategy is a failure, and something ubiquitous to the posts by the far right crazy fringe.
You say that as if liberals hardly ever use ad hominem. How clever.

I can't speak for all liberals, but I attempt to argue without name calling when a conservative posts something close to a rational argument; some people (CrusaderFrank comes to mind) never offer an argument - he's too stupid I suspect - and simply posts over and over, "ain't it awful" (it being any Democratic President, Policy, candidate or not a fellow member of the echo chamber). Thus I consider him to be a dimwit, that is, a wit somewhat dumber than a half-wit; especially when he dresses in dresses and post as Stephanie.

See, when I post an ad hominem I add a little flare, some humor and still make my point.

You make a point only in your simple little mind.

^ Crap like that used to bother me, then I realized that Progressives are pathological liars

The only reason it bothered you is because it's true. Who but a conservative would require a women seeking an abortion to subject herself to invasive degrading tests? Oh, of course, STALIN.

Find one post where I support laws requiring sonograms prior to abortions.

A sonograms is not an invastive procedure; that said, "who but a conservative..." does not imply all conservatives. Learn to read.

Sonograms are regularly called "invasive" by abortion rights people when some locality makes up a law that requires them prior to abortions. What "invasive degrading test" are you referencing?

RGK, Jr. "wished" there were a law, but in reality - something which challenges bigots and conservatives, but I repeat myself - he is not advocating such a law. Yet the author of the OP uses RFK, Jr's comment to castigate the man and call his wife a slut. I wish there was a law to send posters filled with hate into therapy, clearly the author of this thread needs it.
Bullshit. He spoke his mind. He believes every word he said.

Bullshit. He spoke his mind. He believes every word he said.

Just "wishing" for that law makes a person a Statist Asshat.

Your attempt at nuance is fail. He IS advocating silencing critics.

Thanks for sharing: why call his wife a slut? Why do you even care if he did advocate silencing critics, you do, or at least try.
RFK Jr or any other lib can say whatever they wish....Just as long as they have no authority to make policy or have the power to influence policy.
Because Kennedy gets play based on his last name and his family has the resources to influence policy, he's a threat.

It wou

It would be rather extreme to punish deniers, but he is damn right what he said about the Koch Brothers.
Really?
The pot calling the kettle black?

Rob Kennedy said those words, do you refute that he said them?

On the contrary, he should get a Peace Prize for saying it.
Another liberal shows their true colors.
You know what you are.

The Planet warms, the Planet cools. Time to get over it. The 'Global Warming' Zealots are just trying to force their agendas on others by way of Government intimidation & force. Nothing more, nothing less. 'If the People won't go along, force them to.' Personally i'm choosing to take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. Bring em on. I prefer to die a free person.

Governments come, governments go. There's no point in participating on political discussion boards.
Good. Get the fuck out of here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I've rigged it with pointed sticks.
Fuckin commie bastard.

Go fuck yourself with a globally warmed tire iron, you fucking fascist.

Nice language. No wonder Libertarians can't get themselves elected dog catcher! :lmao:
He's not running for office. He's calling you out.

Despite the pathetic deflection attempt, all conservative deniers on this board are still proud Stalinist ratfucks. Without exception, they've all called for the imprisonment of scientists like Dr. Mann, while a Republican attorney general actually tried to prosecute. If you contradict the dogma of DerPartieRepublikkan, conservatives want you in the gulag.

In direct contrast, no liberal on this board has called for anyone to be jailed. When asked, they'll all point out what a dumbass Kennedy was. It's that liberty thing. Liberals value it, conservatives spit on it, being it gets in the way of their control fetish.

If any conservative here wishes to show how they, as an individual, are not a Stalinist like the rest of their party, it's very easy to do. Simply be the first conservative on this board to condemn the Republican party and the deniers here for trying to jail scientists for the crime of doing science. If you're not willing to show even that minimum level of decency, then you clearly are a proud Stalinist.

Martybegan, given your vehemence and claims to love liberty, you especially should weigh in. Do you condemn the Stalinist tactics which most deniers and Republicans embrace, or do you too joyfully embrace such thuggery?
Got you all lathered up....RFK JR really stepped in it. You're circling the wagons.
You lose. FAIL

Go fuck yourself with a globally warmed tire iron, you fucking fascist.

Nice language. No wonder Libertarians can't get themselves elected dog catcher! :lmao:

Fascists such as yourself don't deserve good language, or even good manners directed at them.

I feel the same about dumb ass libertarians.
Nobody cares how you feel

How was Mann going to be tossed in Jail for his Beliefs? He was being asked to produce raw data from a governmentally funded program. All of this was court drama related to an investigation, a politically motivated one to be sure, but BOTH sides do that crap. Your entire previous post, was quite frankly, bullshit.

Also, you motherfucking asshole, don't put words in my fucking mouth, or if you do be man enough to do it to my fucking face.
Mamooth likes cats. All talk. No spine.
Mamooth would lose a fist fight to a third grader.

Forum List

Back