Biden calls for Putin to face war crimes trial over civilian killings in Ukraine

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Joe Biden has called for Vladimir Putin to be tried for war crimes as western leaders prepared a fresh round of economic sanctions against Moscow amid mounting global outrage over claims of civilian killings by Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

The US president was responding to harrowing images broadcast around the world after the discovery over the weekend of a mass grave and bodies in civilian clothes, some with their hands bound, in the town of Bucha, near Kyiv.

“You may remember I got criticised for calling Putin a war criminal,” Biden told reporters at the Fort McNair army post in Washington. “Well, the truth of the matter – we saw it happen in Bucha – he is a war criminal

How about that , Joe wants War

Joe Biden has called for Vladimir Putin to be tried for war crimes as western leaders prepared a fresh round of economic sanctions against Moscow amid mounting global outrage over claims of civilian killings by Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

The US president was responding to harrowing images broadcast around the world after the discovery over the weekend of a mass grave and bodies in civilian clothes, some with their hands bound, in the town of Bucha, near Kyiv.

“You may remember I got criticised for calling Putin a war criminal,” Biden told reporters at the Fort McNair army post in Washington. “Well, the truth of the matter – we saw it happen in Bucha – he is a war criminal

Skidmark Joe has no right "calling for" anything , other than a fresh Depends and a popsicle.

Yeah of course we should trust a nazi and his handlers who want to force their experimental drugs on people. They wanted this war. They knew Moscows triggers. They are no better than Putin.

They are all taking a quantum leap from "it's ok if trump shoots someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave."
Dumb response by you!

It is not a war crime to make asinine comments about your voting base!

Clinton- Serbia

Bush II- Iraq

Obama- Drone Usage

Question: Should any of those three face War Crimes?

Let remember Bush II more or less lied us into a war and the U.N. was investigating if Obama had authority to use Drones in countries we were not at war with, so tell me do you think any of them should face War Crimes?

Now before you lecture me I believe Pootin should be hung for what he has done but let be clear we have had Presidents from both sides that have done questionable acts and could actually face war crimes!

That was fast. POSPOTUS must be doing lines with Zelenskiy and Hunter.

Forum List

Back