CDZ Lockups; From the Tectonic plates shifting or Covid

Masks don't do shit.

Ya know how I know that? My glasses forr up when I put one on. The air you exhale goes out the top, bottom, and both sides of the mask.

Not to mention a virus is smaller than the poors in the mask.

But masks work as a placebo...they calmed peoples fears enough to let them go to the grocery store.

Maybe you and I weren't that scared...but there are people who were.
I took a lot of precautions when the covid info 1rst came out. Reports were they didn't know what they were dealing with. Then their two week curve turned into months of unimaginable bs. Friends couldn't even buy seeds for their garden up in Canada. Now its just damn obvious its nothing more than a push for worldwide dominance and I do truly believe that the Rockefeller's, some of the royals who think they should rule and their gangs are behind most of it. The islamists are just getting what they can while the gettin is good too. Evil sob's. Even so God has allowed it all to serve his purpose (not to say we should give ourselves over to it all).
Canada, as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Do our politic leaders throughout have people wearing masks because of Covid or are their trying to have people prepared for earthquakes or possible volcanic ash release?

Or is it just happenstance and a desire for control over the masses that masks may help in case of disaster dust?

Even the unorganized militia has a need to know.
What unorganized militia are you talking about? And need to know what exactly? Please be more specific.
Why should anyone take You seriously regarding this topic?
You are the one that brought up "unorganized militia".

Super Volcano Yellowstone is late and can erupt at any moment wiping out half of the US. I propose killing two birds with one stone. Open up Yellowstone to geothermal industry, free power and quiets the volcano.
Nah
I beg to differ using facts which frighten Democrats.
Well get those facts out there then. Personally I think the natural beauty of Yellowstone should remain. We were around when shale oil was being touted as the new rage back when they they were scarring up the mountainsides in Colorado. They got investors, made a hell of a mess and then went belly-up leaving the landscape scarred beyond recognition.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
And public lands belong to all us opinionated "assholes" who have watched what money grubber assholes are willing to do to not only privately owned land but publicly lands also.

Rod and his dad worked as operators on this and were there the day the gates were locked with no eplanation whatsoever when they went bust. Several men went down the mountain sides with the machines they were operating before that day came. Those families lost their loved ones so a few could gather up some money on bullshit promises.
Think outside the box. Use rocket ships to send nuclear waste to the Sun and that won't pollute the Sun.
When someone uses their own money to develop that theory just think if it works they can make a fortune doing it around the globe.
Occam' Razor. Google search.
How much has congress spent growing windmills that GE makes that only have a few places they can be disposed of and growing a few mega farms that grow for ethanol only?

Masks don't do shit.

Ya know how I know that? My glasses forr up when I put one on. The air you exhale goes out the top, bottom, and both sides of the mask.

Not to mention a virus is smaller than the poors in the mask.

But masks work as a placebo...they calmed peoples fears enough to let them go to the grocery store.

Maybe you and I weren't that scared...but there are people who were.
I took a lot of precautions when the covid info 1rst came out. Reports were they didn't know what they were dealing with. Then their two week curve turned into months of unimaginable bs. Friends couldn't even buy seeds for their garden up in Canada. Now its just damn obvious its nothing more than a push for worldwide dominance and I do truly believe that the Rockefeller's, some of the royals who think they should rule and their gangs are behind most of it. The islamists are just getting what they can while the gettin is good too. Evil sob's. Even so God has allowed it all to serve his purpose (not to say we should give ourselves over to it all).
Canada, worthless as teats on a boar hog.
Rod laughed for hours after hearing someone call it Canookastan the other day.

Do our politic leaders throughout have people wearing masks because of Covid or are their trying to have people prepared for earthquakes or possible volcanic ash release?

Or is it just happenstance and a desire for control over the masses that masks may help in case of disaster dust?

What unorganized militia are you talking about? And need to know what exactly? Please be more specific.

Super Volcano Yellowstone is late and can erupt at any moment wiping out half of the US. I propose killing two birds with one stone. Open up Yellowstone to geothermal industry, free power and quiets the volcano.
Nah
Well get those facts out there then. Personally I think the natural beauty of Yellowstone should remain. We were around when shale oil was being touted as the new rage back when they they were scarring up the mountainsides in Colorado. They got investors, made a hell of a mess and then went belly-up leaving the landscape scarred beyond recognition.

And public lands belong to all us opinionated "assholes" who have watched what money grubber assholes are willing to do to not only privately owned land but publicly lands also.

Rod and his dad worked as operators on this and were there the day the gates were locked with no eplanation whatsoever when they went bust. Several men went down the mountain sides with the machines they were operating before that day came. Those families lost their loved ones so a few could gather up some money on bullshit promises.
Think outside the box. Use rocket ships to send nuclear waste to the Sun and that won't pollute the Sun.
When someone uses their own money to develop that theory just think if it works they can make a fortune doing it around the globe.
How much has congress spent growing windmills that GE makes that only have a few places they can be disposed of and growing a few mega farms that grow for ethanol only?
Big tax advantage to build a windmill in your backyard killing birds.

Nah

I could see where smaller windmills could be advantageous but if someone wants one they need to pay for it wholly and deal dully with the of disposal of it when it takes a poop.

Super Volcano Yellowstone is late and can erupt at any moment wiping out half of the US. I propose killing two birds with one stone. Open up Yellowstone to geothermal industry, free power and quie

Nah

I could see where smaller windmills could be advantageous but if someone wants one they need to pay for it wholly and deal dully with the of disposal of it when it takes a poop.
Toda
Today' windmill is big tech and expensive.

Yellowstone has ZERO chance for an eruption. There will quite literally be over a thousand years of warning before it blows.

Friends couldn't even buy seeds for their garden up in Canada.

I dug into my heirloom seed box...My tomato seeds were from 2003 (damn how time flies).

Believe it or not I got 4 varieties sprouted & growing and now I have heirloom seeds form all 4 varieties from 2020 :banana:

(Thunk pats himself on the back).

I only got about a 5% sprout rate...but who cares...I got 17 year old seeds to sprout!

Or masks are an effective way of limiting the spread of COVID.

Forum List

Back