Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

lol ... we own 3 vehicles outright from the day we bought them albeit older used models - alas not a lear jet amongst them.

tsk tsk ... you sound just as jealous as if i did.

perhaps YOU were projecting when you said i was on da welfare...

no ice cream for you.

Amusing how your story changes when I expose you as the blowhard you are....

For the concentration camps you and your party are opening?

I think I'll pass, blowhard.

Why, were you hoping for a lampshade?

<yawn>

tucker carlson is a bona fide rooooskie sympathizing commie; & you peddle everything that comes from his frozen dinner lips.

checkmate.gif

Oh, of course he is.

Tucker Carlson again questions why the US would side with Ukraine over Russia

Sinéad Baker
Jan 25, 2022, 5:00 AM

• Carlson questioned why the US wouldn't side with Russia as it appears ready to invade Ukraine.
  • "Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" the Fox News host asked.
  • Russia is building up troops on Ukraine's border. Governments warn of an imminent invasion.

stfu.

Sinéad Baker

• Carlson questioned why the US wouldn't side with Russia as it appears ready to invade Ukraine.
  • "Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" the Fox News host asked.
  • Russia is building up troops on Ukraine's border. Governments warn of an imminent invasion.

stfu.
Tucker Carlson is a bonified Domestic Terrorist.

He can't be awfully bright if he posted a Craigslist ad looking for patriots
He can't be awfully bright if he voted for Trump.

He can't be awfully bright if he thinks the election was stolen.

So whatever other stupid things he does should come as no surprise.

Sinéad Baker

stfu.

Oh, the Antisemitic "Business Insider." a "British" tabloid run by Hezbollah. :thup:

I know I'm impressed!

"Oh, the Antisemitic "Business Insider." a "British" tabloid run by Hezbollah. :thup: I know I'm impressed!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know.
I hadn't seen that.

Rather, I saw this:
"The parent companies of Business Insider and eMarketer merged in 2020 in connection with the proposed purchase of Axel Springer by KKR, an American private equity firm.[14] In October 2020, BI's parent company purchased a majority position in Morning Brew, a New York City-based media startup that focused on business newsletters and podcasts.[15]

In 2012, Business Insider was named to the Inc. 500. In 2013, the publication was once again nominated in the Blog-Business category at the Webby Awards. The New York Times reported that Business Insider's web traffic was comparable to that of The Wall Street Journal.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know.
I hadn't seen that.

Rather, I saw this:
"The parent companies of Business Insider and eMarketer merged in 2020 in connection with the proposed purchase of Axel Springer by KKR, an American private equity firm.[14] In October 2020, BI's parent company purchased a majority position in Morning Brew, a New York City-based media startup that focused on business newsletters and podcasts.[15]

In 2012, Business Insider was named to the Inc. 500. In 2013, the publication was once again nominated in the Blog-Business category at the Webby Awards. The New York Times reported that Business Insider's web traffic was comparable to that of The Wall Street Journal.

Insider is an American news website founded in 2007 under the name of Business Insider. Since 2015, a majority stake in Insider's parent company Insider Inc. has been owned by the German publishing house Axel Springer. It operates several international editions.

Bias, reliability, and editorial policy[edit]​

In 2010, Business Insider falsely reported that New York Governor David Paterson was slated to resign, which multiple news sources had also reported;[28] BI had earlier reported a false story alleging that Steve Jobs experienced a heart attack, which was based on the citizen-journalism site iReport.[29] The story was updated 25 minutes after being published, after learning that it was false.

In April 2011, Blodget sent out a notice inviting publicists to "contribute directly" to Business Insider.[30] As of September 2011, Business Insider allowed the use of anonymous sources "at any time for any reason".[31][32] According to the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers, Business Insider gave SAP "limited editorial control" over the content of its "Future of Business" section as of 2013.[33] The website publishes a mix of original reporting and aggregation of other outlets' content.[34][35] Business Insider has also published native advertising.[36]

:rofl:

Uncensored: "Insider's parent company Insider Inc. has been owned by the German publishing house Axel Springer."

Well, thank you, good poster Uncensored for the effort to do your due diligence on who actually owns the Business Insider (a German firm) and it's origination (the U.S.).

That will help the forum members here correct their copies of your earlier assertion.

This one:

Oh, the Antisemitic "Business Insider." a "British" tabloid run by Hezbollah

Uncensored: "Insider's parent company Insider Inc. has been owned by the German publishing house Axel Springer."

Well, thank you, good poster Uncensored for the effort to do your due diligence on who actually owns the Business Insider (a German firm) and it's origination (the U.S.).

That will help the forum members here correct their copies of your earlier assertion.

This one:

Your welcome less than adequate poster Chalicotherium. So lets recap, German publisher who runs a string of two bit British tabloids pumps out the leftist shit rag which is known for lying - a major promoter of Hezbollah, publishes unverified crap from anonymous sources, who's publisher is BANNED from the international stock markets because he's a fucking crook - is your source to slander and defame your betters. :thup:

1643492272151.png

OK, poster Uncensored.

But, as long as you who brought up 'Business Insider'......you may be, and I'm sure others will be....interested in the Business Insider journalism that is helping to inform us all.

With this:
(as of January 26th, 2022)

"761 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all."

• A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and hundreds face criminal charges.
  • It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify President Joe Biden's victory.
  • A year later, 761 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all."

OK, poster Uncensored.

But, as long as you who brought up 'Business Insider'......you may be, and I'm sure others will be....interested in the Business Insider journalism that is helping to inform us all.

With this:
(as of January 26th, 2022)

"761 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all."

• A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and hundreds face criminal charges.
  • It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify President Joe Biden's victory.
  • A year later, 761 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all."

Buh muh REICHSTAG FIRE

Which of course has not a fucking thing to do with anything - but hey, it's the magic bullet for you Nazis.....

Hezbollah calling Tucker a "rooskie."

:rofl:

well god damn am i talented or what?

a nazi AND a mooooslum terrorist!

You fucktard conspiracy whackos are a hoot

says the dude who thinks the above!

- Blowhard.

lol ... you accuse - i set the record straight. i don't think you understand the meaning of that word.

you typical, poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time........

You know that your moronic conspiracy theory is the same as your vast wealth - a fantasy....

still no link to any of your fantasies....

huh 'magine that.

Forum List

Back