Local newspaper article attacks Fox news

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
"The Political Scene The Power of Fox News by Bill Russell." Mr. Russel a progressive Obama supporter claims Fox news is lying the horror of it. Rod read me the article so it got me curious since we know most of the Republican peoples around these parts. I asked him WTF is Bill Russell. Rod said some guy from Graceland College (Lamoni). I thought heck no wonder. We have some very good friends that graduated from Graceland college 35 years ago. Wanting to go to college where mom and dad did their son went there for about three weeks. My friend said he could not take the parties and drugs there as he actually went there to get an educated and was sorely disappointed. He went back to Idaho to go to college there.

Fox news why does Mr. Russell say you fail to report the truth? Is it this Russell guy or is it that you are not supporting the queer progressive agenda like Russell thinks you should be? Curious minds want to know.

Just a side note question was Howell Raines queer too?

Sure if you get the Leon Journal Reporter. I will in quotes from the article.
He starts out with his political credentials, (I checked his donations to politicians pretty impressive I think he is depositing for others too)

In the course of being involved in the Iowa presidential cacauses every four years since 1968 I have met a lot of the presidential candidates from both parties as well as some national reporters.One reporter whom I was especially impressed with was Howell Raines, a New York Times reporter (later an executive editor) who interviewed me about the Gary Hart campaign in December 1982.

Oh my gosh, he was interviewed by a New York Times reporter. I bet the folks around here will be real impressed by that little tidbit.

Ailes has conducted a campaign against the Obama administration for the past fourteen months and it is "a campaign without precedent in our modern history", said Raines. Alies has overturned standards of fairness and objectivity that have guided American print and broadcast journalists since World War II." Raines doesn't understand why the "old-school" news organizations have been silent in the midst of Alies' assault on journalistic standards.

"The Political Scene The Power of Fox News by Bill Russell." Mr. Russel a progressive Obama supporter claims Fox news is lying the horror of it. Rod read me the article so it got me curious since we know most of the Republican peoples around these parts. I asked him WTF is Bill Russell. Rod said some guy from Graceland College (Lamoni). I thought heck no wonder. We have some very good friends that graduated from Graceland college 35 years ago. Wanting to go to college where mom and dad did their son went there for about three weeks. My friend said he could not take the parties and drugs there as he actually went there to get an educated and was sorely disappointed. He went back to Idaho to go to college there.

Fox news why does Mr. Russell say you fail to report the truth? Is it this Russell guy or is it that you are not supporting the queer progressive agenda like Russell thinks you should be? Curious minds want to know.

Just a side note question was Howell Raines queer too?

If you want to be afforded any degree of credibility at all, I would suggest eliminating the word "queer" from your posts.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

If you want to be afforded any degree of credibility at all, I would suggest eliminating the word "queer" from your posts.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:
Credibility for what the man says what he is and supports. He just failed to mention that in his little bash Bush and Fox article in our local paper. Just sayin':rolleyes:

He meant you need to post a link.
Our local paper does not publish their stories online so partial quotes is about all I can do.

Forum List

Back