Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

ONE million in sales in one day at one store
And 40 million dollars in two days from one manufacture

We buy $330 billion annually in apparel. $50 million in sales of anything is far from a majority voting with its pocketbook.

Get real.

You really don't understand the implications here.
One independently owned gun store does not equate a box store chain retailer that sales many products.

No. I do. You're clueless on what level of commerce would indicate a majority of Americans are buying the shit. What's the cost of a typical gun? Six or so hundred? Divide that into one million and you'll have a number that isn't anywhere near a majority in any mid size city or larger.

Did they teach math where you went to school?

What is fucking retarded that you can't comprehend who is talking to who and what you are talking too. GOT THAT SHIT STAIN?

Here's what is not going away:
One can be pro gun and pro gun control.

I hope that does not vapor lock any binary thinker brains.

Do you drive a car? Is there a license plate on it? That's car control. Duh.

No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

Now -- what ... part .... of .....
"One can be pro gun and pro gun control" (you OK? Need some water?)
... says... anything... about... rights... or.... privileges?

Where is it mentioned? Where?
Do I need to translate this to Dumbfuckese?
Do you even realize what you are talking about?
Stupid let me mentally slap the shit out of you.
What exactly is your problem?

density_meter.jpg

And exactly what part of the sentence "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to either one???

Somebody help me out here- is this normal? Are people on this board really this dense? Or is it just infected by trolls lately?
Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.
LMFAO!!!!

Whatever shall I do, now??????

What is fucking retarded that you can't comprehend who is talking to who and what you are talking too. GOT THAT SHIT STAIN?

oh that's right the low information people.

No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

This ain't my problem. It's yours. That's your writing up there.
You're actually going to explain writing something stupid by playing even stupider?
Where are the "rights"? Where are the "privileges"? Is all this completely over your tiny little head?

No, you are definitely in the wrong Carolina.

I haven't taken a position on gun control on this board (or anywhere else) but I submit to you that this level of mentality being allowed a firearm is the strongest case for it.
QED.

Last edited:
We buy $330 billion annually in apparel. $50 million in sales of anything is far from a majority voting with its pocketbook.

Get real.

One independently owned gun store does not equate a box store chain retailer that sales many products.

No. I do. You're clueless on what level of commerce would indicate a majority of Americans are buying the shit. What's the cost of a typical gun? Six or so hundred? Divide that into one million and you'll have a number that isn't anywhere near a majority in any mid size city or larger.

OK dumb ass let me spread it out so you might comprehend it.
Hyatt guns might on a normal day sale $30,000 in Firearms. You're also forgetting this is just ONE store in one city that has a few gun stores in one state that has many gun store in one nation that has millions of gun stores.
Now add the one day sale with Hyatt to the nations gun sales.
Go back to school

Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.
LMFAO!!!!

Oh Noeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!11!11!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this must be the next End of the World Moment!

Get real.

Screw it! Good for the economy. Buy more guns!!!
Guns in America, a Statistical Look - ABC News
According to ATF reports, in 2010 there were 5,459,240 new firearms manufactured in the United States, nearly all (95 percent) for the U.S. market. An additional 3,252,404 firearms were imported to the United States.

This ain't my problem. It's yours. That's your writing up there.
You're actually going to explain writing something stupid by playing even stupider?
Where are the "rights"? Where are the "privileges"? Is all this completely over your tiny little head?

No, you are definitely in the wrong Carolina.

I haven't taken a position on gun control on this board (or anywhere else) but I submit to you that this level of mentality being allowed a firearm is the strongest case for it.
QED.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Si really fucked your mind up

Sure what ever.

I never argued against what USC said.

I was disputing what YOU said. YOU weren't grasping the difference between a privilege and an inherent right.

And, I still don't believe you have the capacity to grasp that, at least you haven't shown to have it.

I never argued against what USC said.

I was disputing what YOU said. YOU weren't grasping the difference between a privilege and an inherent right.

And, I still don't believe you have the capacity to grasp that, at least you haven't shown to have it.

Just making sure he reads it. Why do I attract all the trolls? :badgrin:

And good riddance.
LMFAO!!!!

Heh. No such luck. She came back as Boca Raton. Wonder how many other aliases she's got... :lol:

Edited my words too. I think that's illegal. Wait'll I tell David Gregory. He's armed.

LMFAO!!!!

Heh. No such luck. She came back as Boca Raton. Wonder how many other aliases she's got... :lol:

Edited my words too. I think that's illegal. Wait'll I tell David Gregory. He's armed.

Does Goofy here think my user name is Boca Raton? :cuckoo:

Hyatt guns might on a normal day sale $30,000 in Firearms. You're also forgetting this is just ONE store in one city that has a few gun stores in one state that has many gun store in one nation that has millions of gun stores.
Go back to school

Nothing funnier than a math illiterate nincumpoop calling anyone "dumb ass."

Meanwhile if you could sum a total in excess of your fingers and toes, you'd be able to posit a theory.

So allow me...

1. It's a private business and what any small business person says their sales are is no doubt embellished.

2. To do a million in sales in a day means they had inventory in higher amounts and staff to serve over 1300 customers or something like that. So, and since it's been around over 50 years, it's likely a stalwart in the area and exactly what Cabella's etc wants a piece of when adding stores.

3. Even with 1500 customers that day, it's only a majority in a town with 2999 citizens, or less.

Go back to school

Nothing funnier than a math illiterate nincumpoop calling anyone "dumb ass."

Meanwhile if you could sum a total in excess of your fingers and toes, you'd be able to posit a theory.

So allow me...

1. It's a private business and what any small business person says their sales are is no doubt embellished.

2. To do a million in sales in a day means they had inventory in higher amounts and staff to serve over 1300 customers or something like that. So, and since it's been around over 50 years, it's likely a stalwart in the area and exactly what Cabella's etc wants a piece of when adding stores.

3. Even with 1500 customers that day, it's only a majority in a town with 2999 citizens, or less.

They must keep records of all their sales "it's dealing with guns" and is a federal offense if they can't produce the records of those gun sales. Doubtful he embellished because the feds will want to see those records.

And yes they had to call in extra help to manage the crowds.

Rotsa ruck with that. He can't even remember what he posted this morning, even when it's reposted and he quotes it. Looks right past it.

I predict he'll do the same thing with you he did with me: drop it and run away and hide, then pop back up and claim Si Modo said it.

He's a loser from the shallow end of the gene puddle. Don't let him waste your time.

Rotsa ruck with that. He can't even remember what he posted this morning, even when it's reposted and he quotes it. Looks right past it.

I predict he'll do the same thing with you he did with me: drop it and run away and hide, then pop back up and claim Si Modo said it.

He's a loser from the shallow end of the gene puddle. Don't let him waste your time.

Si modo really fucked your mind up you aren't making any sense at all.

Forum List

Back