LLAD: Ranger School welcomes women, drops standards

Are you seriously asking that question?? :cuckoo:

Yes. I notice you didn't answer.

I would like you to explain what hypothetical additional expenses would be incurred by female Ranger School graduates. Can you?

Separate sleeping facilities, separate bathing facilities.

Is there a lack of barracks in Ranger School?

It doesn't cost anything to "convert" a barrack for men into one for women.

Ranger School will admit women within a few months. And the women will pass, whatever it takes.

Female officers have complained that the lack of the school credential disadvantages them for promotions and commands, and in an election year their complaints have found champions among the political appointees in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. In a Department whose highest priority is the Secretary’s million-dollar Gulfstream commute, and that has lost interest in two ongoing wars and a dozen other flashpoints where soldiers risk their lives daily, a stroke of a pen can upend a 60-year-old course that embodies a tradition with roots in the 18th Century.

http://weaponsman.com/?p=2814

Wow.

Women are not cut out for this shit, and it will cost men their lives.
Where is your evidence that standards will be dropped?

Standards are always cut in situations like this. We see it all the time when it comes to Blacks/Hispanics.

Need you be reminded of the constant whining when a Police or Fire Department doesn't promote Blacks/Hispanics because they're too stupid to pass the required tests? And then, that whining get's back to some politically-connected lawyer who sues on behalf of those "poor oppressed minorities" to get the test results thrown out, the persons promoted and usually a fine is thrown in for good measure.

The only standards that need to be raised are the ones that keep on the slime like roadvirus.

Yes. I notice you didn't answer.

I would like you to explain what hypothetical additional expenses would be incurred by female Ranger School graduates. Can you?

Separate sleeping facilities, separate bathing facilities.

Is there a lack of barracks in Ranger School?

It doesn't cost anything to "convert" a barrack for men into one for women.

Back when I listened to Rush Limbaugh he was having a cow that a woman was getting an EIB...his reasoning (no shit) was that it was an "Expert Infantrymen's Badge". As the leader of the Republican Party, he should know better.

Forum List

Back