Liz Warren

I just don't see her as a liar and I'm a pretty good judge of character. Even Republicans have character if you look hard enough. She's trying to make the world a better place and I realize she scares her opponents because people can see that integrity in her but these personal attacks aren't really helping you at all.

So, you'll forgive anything as long as you agree with her specious motives
There's nothing to forgive. I believe Repubs are simply smearing her like they tried to smear both Clintons, Obama, and any other Democrat that steps into the limelight.

Just take a look at any of the information a real Cherokee genealogist posted about Liz Warren's claims

"Elizabeth Warren Information

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren Information

I just don't see her as a liar and I'm a pretty good judge of character. Even Republicans have character if you look hard enough. She's trying to make the world a better place and I realize she scares her opponents because people can see that integrity in her but these personal attacks aren't really helping you at all.

There's nothing to forgive. I believe Repubs are simply smearing her like they tried to smear both Clintons, Obama, and any other Democrat that steps into the limelight.

Just take a look at any of the information a real Cherokee genealogist posted about Liz Warren's claims

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so

You guys always want Democrats to turn over personal records, remember those stupid birthers? I don't think Obama or her need to turn anything over to the Teaparty. Sorry.

Here is her response to your questions once again anyway:

When I was a little girl, I learned about my family's heritage the same way everyone else does -- from my parents and grandparents.

My mother, grandmother, and aunts were open about my family's Native American heritage, and I never had any reason to doubt them. What kid asks their grandparents for legal documentation to go along with their family stories? What kid asks their mother for proof in how she describes herself?

My heritage is a part of who I am -- and I am proud of it.

But that's not good enough for Scott Brown and the Republican Party. For several weeks now, they have orchestrated an attack against my family, my job qualifications, and my character. Earlier today, Scott Brown even questioned the honesty of my parents -- even though they are not fair game and are not here to defend themselves.

Scott Brown wants me to give up my family and forget where I came from. I'm not doing that -- not for politics and not for anything else. I'll hold on to every memory I can. My family is part of who I am, and they will be part of who I am until I die.

Despite evidence to the contrary, Scott Brown also claims I got special breaks because of my background. That's not true, and I need your help to fight back:

The people involved in recruiting and hiring me for my teaching jobs, including Harvard professor Charles Fried -- the solicitor-general under Ronald Reagan and a Scott Brown voter in 2010 -- have said unequivocally they were not aware of my heritage and that it played no role in my hiring.

I did not benefit from my heritage when applying to college or law school, and documents reporters have examined prove it.

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard Penn

I'm not a conservative, Dullard. The world, even politics, doesn't come in only two flavors.
And it WAS proven that Warren lied about her ancestry. Here, let me help you out, moron. Can you now prove that Romney in fact, did cheat on his taxes? That way at least your comparison has a basis in discussion?

Boston Globe unintentionally proves Elizabeth Warren 8217 s ethnic fraud

And you have the nerve to call me a hypocrite? :lmao:

You're the one dismissing the lies and fraud of Warren and deflecting to Romney. Talk about hypocritical...

It's weird how tards focus on the Cherokee thing. It betrays a total inability to discuss shit that actually matters.

It's weird how tards focus on the Cherokee thing. It betrays a total inability to discuss shit that actually matters.
That's always their plan. They have no idea what matters to the American people.

You can not debate anything that matters with motherfuckers that walk around lying for a living. That's actually the point, you brain dead shit stain on society.

That's always their plan. They have no idea what matters to the American people.

Integrity does actually matter to most people. It's the morons that easily overlook baldfaced lies when studying whether or not someone has the integrity needed to hold the public's trust.

Fuck, are you stupid.

So you have to resort to name calling. I'm so very shocked, Sarah. Since you're such a good judge of character and all.

:lmao:

Mac I think your observations are on point. Democrats are not scared to lie(because the press will not do their due diligence on them) and republicans are scared to tell the truth because most of them are pantywaists and they do not have the courage of their convictions.

Warren is glib and a quick study but she is also a liar and a demagogue. I would agree with her characterizations that Wall Street has run roughshod over Americans and republicans should take the same tact as her. What Wall Street did(as well as what the govt did) collapsed the economy of this country. It was bad for America so all citizens should be against it. If you also take the min wage issue off the table( I have made suggestions on how to handle this) Warren has nothing to stand on. While there will be screams of horror from our lefties, there is a conservative populism to be promoted. Do we need better messengers, yes. Do we need better clarity on the message yes. But Warren is so doable in a debate. There has never been a more unamerican statement made by any American politician than "you didn't build that" . She is a political wannabe, a cross between the Texas Barbie and Barack Obama with an unbridled ambition encouraged by leftist talent scouts. I am not scared of Warren, it will be republican ineptitude not warrens acumen if she is successful. In fact I would relish the opportunity to debate a woman so virulently anti American. Know your enemy!

Smart post Shrimpbox. :thup:

She could only win in a Hillary/Warren ticket, I am thinking.

Trying to make the world a better place? You've gotta be kidding me. She, and otehrs like her, would make it a much better place if they'd simply slip back down whatever hole they crawled out of and let American society return to what it was intended to be. She doesn't scare her opponents, she disgusts them.

When I was a little girl, I learned about my family's heritage the same way everyone else does -- from my parents and grandparents.

My mother, grandmother, and aunts were open about my family's Native American heritage, and I never had any reason to doubt them. What kid asks their grandparents for legal documentation to go along with their family stories? What kid asks their mother for proof in how she describes herself?

Some of us were taught that we have only one heritage..... AMERICAN. Where we came from means nothing. We are AMERICANS, and nothing more. Not Irish-American or African-American or Native American. Until people like Liz Warren and her supporters understand and embrace that, this country will continue to die a slow and brutal death.

What matters to the current crop of "Americans" is worthless drivel. I'm much more interested in what would have mattered to the people who founded this nation, including members of my own family, thank you very much. THAT is where we should be looking for answers, not in the vapid, braindead culture of modern Americans.

Some of us were taught that we have only one heritage..... AMERICAN. Where we came from means nothing. We are AMERICANS, and nothing more. Not Irish-American or African-American or Native American. Until people like Liz Warren and her supporters understand and embrace that, this country will continue to die a slow and brutal death.
You are a cretin but at least you read her response unlike the others. eod

I've been called worse, Sarah. I have probable close to a dozen different nationalities worth of ancestory running through me, but I will never be anything other than AMERICAN. To consider oneself anything else is disloyalty to this nation so far as I'm concerned. My great-grandmother believed that so fervantly that she threw a Census bureau worker out of her home in 1980 over it. THAT is the mentality we need to fix the problems in this country.

I've been called worse, Sarah. I have probable close to a dozen different nationalities worth of ancestory running through me, but I will never be anything other than AMERICAN. To consider oneself anything else is disloyalty to this nation so far as I'm concerned. My great-grandmother believed that so fervantly that she threw a Census bureau worker out of her home in 1980 over it. THAT is the mentality we need to fix the problems in this country.
So you believe native Americans were not American? You need to take a giant step into the future, stop living in the past.

You guys always want Democrats to turn over personal records, remember those stupid birthers? I don't think Obama or her need to turn anything over to the Teaparty. Sorry.

But that's not good enough for Scott Brown and the Republican Party. For several weeks now, they have orchestrated an attack against my family, my job qualifications, and my character. Earlier today, Scott Brown even questioned the honesty of my parents -- even though they are not fair game and are not here to defend themselves.

Scott Brown wants me to give up my family and forget where I came from. I'm not doing that -- not for politics and not for anything else. I'll hold on to every memory I can. My family is part of who I am, and they will be part of who I am until I die.

Despite evidence to the contrary, Scott Brown also claims I got special breaks because of my background. That's not true, and I need your help to fight back:

The people involved in recruiting and hiring me for my teaching jobs, including Harvard professor Charles Fried -- the solicitor-general under Ronald Reagan and a Scott Brown voter in 2010 -- have said unequivocally they were not aware of my heritage and that it played no role in my hiring.

I did not benefit from my heritage when applying to college or law school, and documents reporters have examined prove it.

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard Penn

When I was a little boy my parents didn't tell me much of anything about my heritage. My mother came from Rio, so technically I should be considered "Hispanic"

When I was 13 my grandfather wanted to take me to Rome to become a Doctor, my parents said No. I found out relatively recently that my ancestors were prominent people in Rome and in Florence during the Renaissance. In 1500 some of the Florentine clan moved to a small town in Calabria and built and owned the largest home in the town.

It doesn't make a bit of difference in my life and I never used my absolute proper "Hispanic" heritage to further myself in any way.

Liz Fucking Warren, the fake Indian, what a piece of work.

When I was a little boy my parents didn't tell me much of anything about my heritage. My mother came from Rio, so technically I should be considered "Hispanic"

When I was 13 my grandfather wanted to take me to Rome to become a Doctor, my parents said No. I found out relatively recently that my ancestors were prominent people in Rome and in Florence during the Renaissance. In 1500 some of the Florentine clan moved to a small town in Calabria and built and owned the largest home in the town.

It doesn't make a bit of difference in my life and I never used my absolute proper "Hispanic" heritage to further myself in any way.

Liz Fucking Warren, the fake Indian, what a piece of work.
We're gonna need you to provide some proof of all this...

The minimization is exactly what I am talking about ... Only that it occurs on the Progressive Liberal side.

Like the pajamas for homeless approach ... Progressive Liberals think and encourage others to support programs that make them feel good about their activities ... And like they are helping someone. In reality, the only thing a pair of pajamas will help a homeless person living in a cardboard box do ... Is freeze to death.

The same types of policies are apparent everywhere ... Short-sighted well intended feel good policies that do not provide any assistance in substance and cause more damage in the long run.

She is very important to Progressive Liberals ... Because she is very effective in enabling their ability to think they are "screwing the man" while doing nothing more than screwing everything up.

Since when is Welfare just a feel-good program? Conservatives are the ones that like feel-good policies, they would like do away with Welfare and Food Stamps....that really makes conservatives feel good.

You know what would make Liberals feel good? Nobody works and everybody gets free money handed to them without breaking a sweat! And free cell phones. And free medical care. And free cars. And free homes. And free food. And free clothes. And free TVs. And free video games. And free ... (fill in the blank).

What makes liberals feel good is helping people who need help......(USING OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY)
What makes conservatives feel good is helping (WEALTH CREATION)

Fixed it for you.

You are free to post your own opinions. Please don't alter mine

Agreed. My sincerest apologies. I thought I had copied and was speaking around it but did not realize until after the fact.

Forum List

Back