Liz Warren will get the Dem Nomination in 2016

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

She'll do anything to advance "Progressive" (aka: Communist) ideas in the USA

Warren 2016.

Last edited:

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base go absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, so she has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass; which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

:eusa_pray:

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base go absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, so she has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass; which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

So who will you be voting for? Given your choice that is.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

there is zero discussion about her running.

there is zero possibility of her being nominated.

do you think you could possibly stay somewhere in the bounds of reality, frank?

thanks. :thup:

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

So who will you be voting for? Given your choice that is.

I'm in NY so my vote get cancelled by any number of Democrats with a street address: St. Raymond's Cemetery.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

Sounds like Obama chances in 2007.

She's the One!

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

She's the One!
Either her or Valerie Jarrett.

I'm putting my money on Michelle "You ain't seen nuthin yet" Obamacare II

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

She's the One!
The case for Elizabeth Warren for president, in 7 minutes

Dems can continue to play the race Card too!

Republicans are against Warren because she's an Indian!

And who will be the Republican nominee? Jabba the Christie? Pizza Man Cain? Frothy Mixture? Ayn Rand Paul? Sally Hemings Rice? Jeb "I'm not my brother or my father" Bush?

Come up with a realistic candidate or just stop trying to bring everyone else down to your level.

Elizabeth "Lie-a-watha" the fake Indian Warren is a perfect candidate for the Democrat Party nomination.

She is dumb as dirt, butt ugly, and thinks telling lies is a virtue. .. :cool:

Maybe she should change her last name to Bush.

I don't think she will run

But she would beat any Republican out there

The RW obsession with her heritage is telling. I suspect if you did DNA on white people in the former Ok Indian territory you'd find the same as you do on almost every African American whose ancestry goes back to 1860 and older.

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

And she's loved by the most radical elements of the Democrat Party; she does You-tube vids explaining how (in her opinion) that the Financial Crisis was caused by the repeal of Glass-Steagall and a plethora of other liberal mantras.

The RW obsession with her heritage is telling. I suspect if you did DNA on white people in the former Ok Indian territory you'd find the same as you do on almost every African American whose ancestry goes back to 1860 and older.

The "Obsession" is that a nondescript, privileged, white woman had to lie about her heritage to get ahead in life

I said it before, Warren is both a pathological liar and a mental patient and therefore an immediate strong contender for the nomination in 2016.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

Your expectations? Lower them.

:thanks:

Forum List

Back