Liz Warren will get the Dem Nomination in 2016

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

She'll do anything to advance "Progressive" (aka: Communist) ideas in the USA

Warren 2016.

And she's loved by the most radical elements of the Democrat Party; she does You-tube vids explaining how (in her opinion) that the Financial Crisis was caused by the repeal of Glass-Steagall and a plethora of other liberal mantras.

She's the original "You didn't built that" democrat. Val Jarrett plagiarized Warren's speech and gave it to Obama

I would expect Warren to get the Commerce Secretary or Treasury Secretary position under Hillary

Conservatives will be thrilled

Warren is neither Marxist nor likely to be nominated in 2016.

elizabeth-warren-w724.jpg

Spot Jake in this picture

Are you trying to say that Bush is a beautiful, brilliant, honest leader? Because he's not. He's a semi-retarded, fugly, god-damned war criminal who needs to hang on a live youtube feed.

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

You just described obama :dunno:

Warren will not run in 2016

But if Hillary only wants one term I could see Warren winning thePresidencey in 2020. First President of Native American descent

Are you trying to say that Bush is a beautiful, brilliant, honest leader? Because he's not. He's a semi-retarded, fugly, god-damned war criminal who needs to hang on a live youtube feed.

Liz Warren....beautiful, brilliant, honest?

Good fucking grief!

I don't think so, even the commies won't go with another inexperienced academic after the failure that was maobama.

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base go absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, so she has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass; which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

there is zero discussion about her running.

there is zero possibility of her being nominated.

do you think you could possibly stay somewhere in the bounds of reality, frank?

thanks. :thup:

You're asking this guy?!?

My prediction: Obama does not seek a second term

:lol:

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base go absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, so she has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass; which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

So who will you be voting for? Given your choice that is.

I'm in NY so my vote get cancelled by any number of Democrats with a street address: St. Raymond's Cemetery.

I'm so glad to hear that! And your vote gets cancelled by the overwhelming majority of Democrats in New York. We don't need no stinkin' cemeteries. :)

Now, MY vote matters. I live in a purple state.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

I'll go out on a limb and predict he'll not run for a third no matter how much you guys beg him to do so.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

I like frank. he's out there, but he's fun.

Does it really matter who the Dems run in 2016?

It's not like the Republicans can win or anything

Forum List

Back