Liz Cheney voted out of GOP leadership position

The irony is just too much!!!

Trump supporters, who have been threatening a civil war in the U.S., are actually calling other people 'Warmongers'!!!
Not all Trump backers by any means have called for Civil War, point A. Almost none have,
as a matter of fact.
And point B, it turns out that it's the folks on the good honest left who have taken that next step, of conducting a coup, in order to depose the man they fear so much and are obsessed by.

And here you are bitching about what hasn't happened, not by Trumpists, anyway.

Talk about irony! And a real lack of perspective. You take the cake.

People want to make it about Trump, and obviously that’s a part of it. But the bigger issue is, Congresspeople literally have one job where sometimes you have to eat shit and deal with it

I don't hate Liz. She has every right to every one of these opinions. I just don’t think she can have it in that leadership job.

The GOP did the right thing, my friends

No they did not. They made a huge mistake. They just drove more moderate voters away from the party.
Only a warmonger or a robber baron would associate Cheney to anything moderate. The R party is much stronger without greedy, self serving neocons.

The irony is just too much!!!

Trump supporters, who have been threatening a civil war in the U.S., are actually calling other people 'Warmongers'!!!
Obama might have been the biggest warmonger of all. Besides his foreign wars, Obama had a race riot every week back home here. His administration taught antifa and BLM to be terrorists.

You don't have to like Trump to be a Trump supporter.

She had been wandering off the trail for quite some time.

I think they just got fed up.
Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Trump is already a goner. Dead man walking!

Cheney didn't side with Pelosi in the impeachment vote, she sided with Truth, America, Democracy, and the Constitution.

Once the Trumpbots get shallacked in 2022, expect 'Cheney 2024'!!!

Look at you whoring for Dick Cheney's daughter and billionaire corporate CEOs.

LOL!

Only `a person with the self respect of a slug believes that supporting a truthful person is 'whoring'.
Right now there are no truthful persons in politics. You really need to snap out of it and face reality.
Talk about childish generalizations!!!!

Grow up!!!

Apparently you watch too many political dramas on T.V.

You have no idea as to the level of honesty of anyone, including politicians.
If you trust anyone in Washington you're a fool.
We're in the middle of a world-wide upheaval in governments.
If you think everything is as it seems then you're a fucking idiot.

Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Cheney didn't side with Pelosi in the impeachment vote, she sided with Truth, America, Democracy, and the Constitution.

LOL!

Only `a person with the self respect of a slug believes that supporting a truthful person is 'whoring'.
Right now there are no truthful persons in politics. You really need to snap out of it and face reality.

Grow up!!!

What you seem to be saying is that because YOU are an extremely dishonest person and that if YOU were a politician, YOU would be absolutely corrupt - and YOU just can't believe that anyone else isn't corrupt.

The heyday of your 'World-wide upheavals in governments' is over. YOU have failed.

LOL!

Grow up!!!

What you seem to be saying is that because YOU are an extremely dishonest person and that if YOU were a politician, YOU would be absolutely corrupt - and YOU just can't believe that anyone else isn't corrupt.

The heyday of your 'World-wide upheavals in governments' is over. YOU have failed.
No....what I'm saying is you wouldn't be able to spot corruption if it kicked you in the nuts.

LOL!

Grow up!!!

No....what I'm saying is you wouldn't be able to spot corruption if it kicked you in the nuts.

If you're such an expert on corruption, why don't you report it?

Is it because it's all just your paranoid delusions?

Or is it because you're a corrupt asshole that doesn't want to rat out of your friends, while whining about how everyone else is corrupt?

LOL!

Grow up!!!

If you're such an expert on corruption, why don't you report it?

Is it because it's all just your paranoid delusions?

Or is it because you're a corrupt asshole that doesn't want to rat out of your friends, while whining about how everyone else is corrupt?

How old are you, Eight? Grow up, idiot.
I shouldn't have to spell out to you the corruption that people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are exhibiting.
Everyone with an open mind can spot it in a micro-second.

when you get to the point where all the people you've formerly put up for leadership - Bush, Cheney, Romney, McCain - because they no longer kow-tow to the Cult Leader, it makes anyone wonder about your judgement.

If these people were so bad, why did you put them in leadership positions to start with?
1. Years ago "conservatism" was a good thing. Small government, balanced budget, low taxes, pro-business, strong military, etc. The GOP didn't appreciate that globalist neocons were not good for the US, but they were addicted to the Chamber of Commerce cash.

2. That went to shit in the ME wars. Romney lost, McCain lost, the dog food wasn't selling. 12,000 US factories were moved to China, jobs were scarce, we were headed for a "service economy" with very low wages.

3. Trump came along with his "America First Populist"agenda of jobs, jobs, jobs. Closed the border to keep out cheap labor, cut regulations, cut taxes, brought back jobs, imposed tariffs to level the trade system with China, etc.

4. Trump WON in 2016, but he was a flawed candidate in 2020, he just didn't get that every voted counts. He lost my wife's vote during the 1st debate. Yet, he "only" lost by 43,000 votes in GA, WI, and AZ. The GOP didn't lose any House seats in 2020.

5. I'm not voting Trump in 2024 unless he is the GOP nominee, we'll see who wins the primary.

6. The democrats will run Kamala. Good luck with that running for prez.

Bret Baier nailed her with being more interested in her hate for Trump then being for the good of the nation=TDS.
59gltt.jpg

One more Never-Trumper getting booed and booted, like Mitt and Kasich.

The Republican Party has no way to reach a majority when you keep booting people out.
When you boot out "neocons" and keep expanding the "America First Populist" tent, you win elections.
Trump just didn't get that every vote counts. He lost too many voters, like my wife during the 1st debate.
Any normal GOP candidate should be able to beat Kamala and her communists easily.

The fake America first populist tent is full. Trump maxed out is 2020 and it is all downhill from here. Trump won only 33% of the moderate vote. If that vote goes down and supports Democrats, Republicans are finished.
1. Trump "lost" by about 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. Were all votes legitimate in those states? We'll see.
2. My wife likes Trump's policies, buy just can't stand Trump, as seen in the 1st debate. So plug in a more likable GOP candidate and they should easily beat Kamala in 2024.
3. We'll see in 2022 how popular democrat policies are, buckle-up buttercup.

1. We know they were. People are laughing at the Arizona so-called audit.
2. Voters opposed Trump's policies as well.
3. Voters will be taking into account the Republican attack on our capitol and Republican attempts to make voting more difficult.

Bret Baier nailed her with being more interested in her hate for Trump then being for the good of the nation=TDS.
View attachment 489181
She is the media darling of DNC controlled liberal media.

She voted with Trump 92% of the time which is 1 point below McCarthy. The one thing she refused to do is support the the two big Republican lies. Republicans want a cheap two dollar whore in her place.

IMHO, she was too much of a distraction at a time when the GOP needs to be united against Biden and the democrats. She just wouldn't STFU, and she voted with the democrats to impeach Trump; there's nothing wrong with opposing somebody even in your own party, but for her it felt like a holy crusade against Trump. Assuming she runs for re-election, it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

Then there's this:

More than 100 Republicans will sign a letter Thursday threatening to create a third party if the GOP doesn't "break" with former President Trump, Reuters first reported.
Why it matters: Per Axios' Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei, Trump's grip on the GOP has gotten stronger since the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. The Republican Party's "allegiance to Trump" as he continues to make false claims about his 2020 election loss has "dismayed" the group, according to Reuters.
Stay on top of the latest market trends and economic insights with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free

• Per the New York Times, the letter's preamble will state, "When in our democratic republic, forces of conspiracy, division, and despotism arise, it is the patriotic duty of citizens to act collectively in defense of liberty and justice."
  • The letter is due to be released one day after House Republicans are expected to vote on ousting Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her position as conference chair.

For the record: The letter's signatories include former "governors, members of Congress, ambassadors, cabinet secretaries, state legislators and Republican Party chairmen," per the Times, citing co-organizer Miles Taylor.
What they're saying: "This is us saying that ... the situation has gotten so dire with the Republican Party that it is now time to seriously consider whether an alternative might be the only option, said Taylor, the Trump-era Department of Homeland Security official who wrote an anonymous NYT op-ed on the administration.

• Taylor also tweeted: "My philosophy on GOP extremists: if you won't join 'em, beat 'em. Come fight with us."
The other side: Jason Miller, a spokesperson for Trump, tweeted: "These losers left the Republican Party when they voted for Joe Biden."

Whoa. Tough times for the GOP, a split in the party makes it really hard to beat the democrats, no?
But some of them might do the right thing or they can never be taken seriously again. Backing Trump and being seen as these types of people can kill the party. Some of them have to stand up for what is right and not be Trump's stooges. A new party would also attract dissatisfied Democrats and Independents.
Bullshit. Trump expanded the Republican Party.

Gwinnett County in Georgia voted Republican in 2014. In 2016 they supported Clinton by 8 points or so. In 2018 they supported Democrats by 12 and in 2020 they supported Biden by nearly 20 points. Maricopa County in Arizona voted for Republicans up to 2018. In 2020 they supported Biden. Trump has shrunk the party.

The presstitutes will take the side of anyone who attacks Donald Trump. Even the republican daughter of someone they hate and usually would ignore or insult.

They are not journalists but advocates, so that all figures.

View attachment 489181
She is the media darling of DNC controlled liberal media.

She voted with Trump 92% of the time which is 1 point below McCarthy. The one thing she refused to do is support the the two big Republican lies. Republicans want a cheap two dollar whore in her place.
Opinions are not lies, what is a lie is pretending voter fraud doesn't exist at all, whether it was "systemic" and orchestrated is "opinion" which even Biden blurted existed, so these opinions are supported by president Biden. *L*
If systemic voter fraud doesn't exist then neither does systemic racism-oops the great lie is thus exposed as "the great lie".
Then worse not only does Biden admit to the 2 great lies, but he was involved in the original denial of legitamacy with the Rusia hoax.
That original Great Lie was an insurrection aka resist means insurrect. That hoax made the mid terms illegitimate house majority and as everything dems praise Liz Chaney for saying, is actually saying about Dems great lie and attack on democracy, they just haven't reflected that commentary upon themselves because Liberals don't care about ethics or standards, they just care about what feels good to them and what they can get for themselves. Congrats! You are the one's you so love to kvetch about.
images-2.png

Forum List

Back