Liz Cheney condemns criticism of the FBI from those in the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming claimed in a tweet on Thursday that fellow Republicans endangered lives by assailing the integrity of the FBI agents involved in searching former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search. These are sickening comments that put the lives of patriotic public servants at risk," Cheney tweeted.

No word yet on whether she was ashamed of democrats questioning the integrity of local law enforcement all over the country, like when George Floyd was killed, with the implication they are all systemically racist and abusive towards black folk, even when BLM went around assassinating police officers all over the country after the fact. Come to think of it, there is no record of her saying anything about that.

But why is there no record of that? I guess presumably the reason is because she hates right wing supremacists and thinks they would all be better off dead, but I digress.

Hopefully when she gets thrashed in the election she'll just fade away...but I doubt it

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming claimed in a tweet on Thursday that fellow Republicans endangered lives by assailing the integrity of the FBI agents involved in searching former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search. These are sickening comments that put the lives of patriotic public servants at risk," Cheney tweeted.

No word yet on whether she was ashamed of democrats questioning the integrity of local law enforcement all over the country, like when George Floyd was killed, with the implication they are all systemically racist and abusive towards black folk, even when BLM went around assassinating police officers all over the country after the fact. Come to think of it, there is no record of her saying anything about that.

But why is there no record of that? I guess presumably the reason is because she hates right wing supremacists and thinks they would all be better off dead, but I digress.

What!?! What a fucking Nazi!!

She's just annoying. Finished and doesn't realize it
To be fair, everyone should be criticized EXCEPT the democrat party and their various federal organizations that defend them.

After all, they never are wrong about anything or do anything wrong ever.

That is why they should have absolute power along with controlling the media

It only makes sense.

Coming from a criminal that denies DUE PROCESS..... This is rich..

I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search. T

Was that before a Trump follower attacked the FBI building with an AR15?

Why are Republicans still comparing the FBI to Nazis and KGB after one of their followers launched an attack on the FBI?

To be fair, everyone should be criticized EXCEPT the democrat party and their various federal organizations that defend them.

After all, they never are wrong about anything or do anything wrong ever.

That is why they should have absolute power along with controlling the media

It only makes sense.

Honestly? Leftists can go fck themselves.

I'm done with their nonsense

Last edited:

No one is "endangered" just because someone points out that they lack integrity.

If Liz thinks its fine for innocent people to have their old ladies' undies rifled through by G-Men because the President is afraid of getting schlonged in an upcoming election, shame on her.

Nancy Pelosi's tool Liz Cheney hates Trump more than she loves our country.
The FBI has become the greedy corrupt Democrat Party's secret police.
This is a very dangerous thing.
The Democrat Party's "incredible transformation" is a neo-marxist one party totalitarian police state where they can arrest anyone who opposes them.

She really is a nitwit.

Forum List

Back