Have you guys noticed

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
The federal supremacists now think we have a good justice system?
Weird how that works, huh?
I am getting blasted because i say "is he above the law" is a stupid question to ask considering our justice system is a joke.
Never EVER listen to, or trust a federal supremacist. All they do is lie. They are enveloped in disingenuous outrage and dont actually believe in ANYTHING except the federal government.

Last edited:
You might want to edit your post with an article or more current information as its liable to get pushed down to the subforums.

I am getting blasted because i say "is he above the law" is a stupid question to ask considering our justice system is a joke.
Never EVER listen to, or trust a federal supremacist. All they do is lie. They are enveloped in disingenuous outrage and dont actually believe in ANYTHING except the federal government.
The left wings "ends justify the means" philosophy has guaranteed that our country can never be safe or free again until they are soundly beaten down to the point they are no longer tolerated.
It is a toxic & destructive agenda that cannot coexist with a freedom loving people.
Collectivism=slavery

If they didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

And all over the blind hatred of a man whose politics are more like theirs than not.

When did you notice that the justice system was bad, and how did it get that way OP?

I am willing to wait for the facts to come out

Why aren’t you?

The weird things is that liberals used to be anti gov't. they used to say...'don't trust anyone over 30' and 'damn the man'. LOLOL

now. They are the man...and you see how they behave. :abgg2q.jpg: :boobies: Inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
Yep, the old word was "The Establishment". Democrats were the anti-Establishment rebels and now they ARE the establishment.

Well you see, Har, the reason for the delay was to decide how to handle this. Key was to deny Biden knew anything about it to try to cut off claims this was an attack against his political opponent, so they forced Garland to take the heat.

The weird things is that liberals used to be anti gov't. they used to say...'don't trust anyone over 30' and 'damn the man'. LOLOL

now. They are the man...and you see how they behave. :abgg2q.jpg: :boobies: Inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

Many of them are court eunuchs. Totalitarian dictators preferred them that way so their hormones were suppressed, so they could so a better, more devoted job at serving their masters.

Modern Democrats are not much better than that. Court eunuchs. Whatever their Idol Politicians do is wonderful and never to be questioned, but defended no matter what.

Well you see, Har, the reason for the delay was to decide how to handle this. Key was to deny Biden knew anything about it to try to cut off claims this was an attack against his political opponent, so they forced Garland to take the heat.

"nuclear documents" is hilarious to me. "Hey here's one that sounds scary!" said the fed bois. "Nuclear documents! That'll put them off!"

Yeah like you all print out codes on paper in 2022

"nuclear documents" is hilarious to me. "Hey here's one that sounds scary!" said the fed bois. "Nuclear documents! That'll put them off!"

Yeah like you all print out codes on paper in 2022

The only valid nuclear document would be plans for a nuclear bomb far superior to our enemies! Since practically everyone now can make the bomb, what is the point? And just how and why would Trump ever get his hands on such a thing much less even understand it? And who would he give it to and why? And even if he intended, then why was it still sitting in a damp basement rotting away after two years? And if Trump had gotten hold of such a thing and intended to give it to an enemy, something he clearly would never do, why wouldn't he have done it far more easily while still in the WH? And just how does a president get hold of such stuff and pack it up in a box and walk out the back door with no one even knowing?

These are the questions intelligent people ask, which is why you'll never hear any lefty here or journalist ask them much less get any answers.

6prdax.jpg

Forum List

Back