Liz Cheney and MAGA Republicans

Not really
Read the platform of the John Birch Society and compare it to MAGA

Can you show MAGA policies that don’t rail about immigrants, gays, guns or attacks on Christianity?

Have you actually read the platform of the JBS?

If you did you would know that the Koch Brothers' old man were founding members, and they are about as devout a group of anti-trumpers as you are going to get.

We could argue whether or not she's a RINO, but she is the old do-nothing GOP war-mongering swamp dwellers. It's true that she's not the only one either. Her unbridled and unreasonable hatred of Trump made her enemies. As did her idiotic insistence that there was an insurrection and it was trump's doing. Good riddance to her.

The Party that Cheney loved all her life evolved into the Party of Trump.
The people of Wyoming who once embraced Conservative values turned out to worship Trump over those values
Two parties. Told what we are to do. Agree with some of one party and the rest comes with it. The Prog Party totally goes its own way with agendas no matter what. We see the media/entertainers on TV and movies proving it. So, for wars draft Prog women and send their skanky asses to war zones. Prove it. You will not. George Senior and W. gave us wars after Viet Nam. Look at us in the middle east. Over Three Decades of wealth wasted. Kill the late-night talk show comediennes as a show of good faith. And we can start to talk.

MAGA Republicans are upset because last week Liz Cheney said the future of democracy will be at risk if the Republicans win the House and the Senate (LINK). I am very disappointed with her statement and do not agree with it.

However, MAGA Republicans ignore the fact that Liz Cheney had a solidly conservative voting record in Congress (see below). She is not and has never been a RINO. So maybe, just maybe, MAGA Republicans should stop demonizing her, and maybe, just maybe, their overly harsh treatment of her is the reason she does not want a MAGA-controlled GOP majority in the House and Senate.

And maybe, just maybe, Liz Cheney has a point when she observes that Trump's deliberate delay in calling on the January 6 rioters to stand down made him an accessory after the fact. I say this as someone who donated to and voted and worked for Trump in 2016 and 2020 (although Trump was my fourth pick in the 2016 GOP primary).

Here are Liz Cheney's ratings from some of the major conservative groups:

Americans for Prosperity: 84%
Gun Owners of America: 88%
Numbers USA (anti-illegal immigration): 91%
National Right to Life Committee: 93%
National Tax Limitation Committee: 78%
Citizens Against Government Waste: 91%
Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America: 100%
American Farm Bureau Federation: 100%
Independent Petroleum Association of America: 100%
Heritage Foundation: 79%
Concerned Women for America: 86%
American Energy Alliance: 100%
American Family Association: 100%

Conversely, liberal groups gave her very low ratings. For example:

NARAL Pro-Choice America: 0%
Americans for Democratic Action: 5%
NAACP: 10%
Planned Parenthood: 20%
National Education Association: 25%
Progressive Punch: 5%
Clean Water Action: 0%
Environment America: 0%

Again, I am very disappointed with Liz Cheney's argument that democracy will be endangered if Republicans win control of the House and the Senate. I think she is taking her anti-MAGA feelings too far.

I suspect her statement is partly an expression of her anger and resentment over how MAGA Republicans have treated her, and that she might feel differently if the MAGA crowd had not so unjustly demonized her.
If this were a 1950’s era movie Cheney would be called a Company Man

Someone who owes her position to the organization and is fully owned by the organization

She’s a washington swamp creature and, to quote my all-time favorite college football coach, fully intends to dance with the one who brung her.

And although she leans conservative and repub, the best interest of the swamp come first with her no matter what the consequences for the nation

Trump is not a member of her organization and therefor is her enemy

Its just that simple

MAGA Republicans are upset because last week Liz Cheney said the future of democracy will be at risk if the Republicans win the House and the Senate (LINK). I am very disappointed with her statement and do not agree with it.

However, MAGA Republicans ignore the fact that Liz Cheney had a solidly conservative voting record in Congress (see below). She is not and has never been a RINO. So maybe, just maybe, MAGA Republicans should stop demonizing her, and maybe, just maybe, their overly harsh treatment of her is the reason she does not want a MAGA-controlled GOP majority in the House and Senate.

And maybe, just maybe, Liz Cheney has a point when she observes that Trump's deliberate delay in calling on the January 6 rioters to stand down made him an accessory after the fact. I say this as someone who donated to and voted and worked for Trump in 2016 and 2020 (although Trump was my fourth pick in the 2016 GOP primary).

Again, I am very disappointed with Liz Cheney's argument that democracy will be endangered if Republicans win control of the House and the Senate. I think she is taking her anti-MAGA feelings too far.

I suspect her statement is partly an expression of her anger and resentment over how MAGA Republicans have treated her, and that she might feel differently if the MAGA crowd had not so unjustly demonized her.
If her last name wasn't Cheney, would she have ever been elected? She is also no longer even a politician and, she halted the Jan 6th Committee which was her chance to PROVE her case, not just throw out generic buzzwords. She is to blame for that and it was not a very convincing decision if she truly believes what she preaches.

All of it has benefited Trump as I warned it would when he says "the game is rigged". Just how is democracy at stake? She and those who mimmick this slogan never explain such a strong allegation. It's as if "democracy" only exists if their teams win.

My guess is that Trumps presence ignited more interest in politics by the masses, a more in-depth analysis. For instance, why would Cheney be weighing in much at all on federal politics? She isn't a federal politician. People aren't as naive as they once were, so they ask this question I'm sure and they demand action for THEIR issues, not buzzwords. Many of them have concluded that she and her ilk have done little for them or America. Career politicians are of little value if America declines.

So many questions need to be asked since she provides very few answers. America has so many domestic issues but I don't hear her ever raise them. I don't hear her even call out China. She is thus a one-trick pony. Ultimately the demise of the U.S dollar or U.S economy will hand the world to China, the economically ignorant don't care, they just want to control where the exorbitant amounts are spent.

I'm a reasonable man, I try to be objective. I supported Bush when he fought for the U.S after 9/11. I never bought into the wild conspiracies at that time. There are some who push for the same policies but do little to assist the U.S domestically at a time in which the U.S is declining.

Governments role is to protect it's citizens and provide a higher standard of living, liberty and a fuller more prosperous existence for ALL, not the few. To pass on a better nation to their children.

Last edited:
We could argue whether or not she's a RINO, but she is the old do-nothing GOP war-mongering swamp dwellers. It's true that she's not the only one either. Her unbridled and unreasonable hatred of Trump made her enemies. As did her idiotic insistence that there was an insurrection and it was trump's doing. Good riddance to her.
Cheney said what other Republicans were too cowardly to say.
Republicans like McCarthy and McConnell initially showed their outrage at Trump and held him personally responsible for Jan 6.
However, once they saw that the Republican voters did not care what Trump did, they changed their tune and engaged in coverup

The really funny part here is some people think things are gonna get better. I'm under no such illusion. A lot of people are gonna have to die before we find our footing as a nation again.

IMG_9722-2979943.jpg

The Daughter If Satan is the new Dimwinger Messiah.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Daughter If Satan is the new Dimwinger Messiah.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess the libs have given up on their quest to extradite Dick Cheney to The Hague?

Obviously this was Liz's payoff for stabbing conservatives in the back and supporting Sleepy Joe.

BTW, this has nothing to do with President Trump. Even if Trump were to have a change of plans and decide to pull out, she would STILL support the Democrat brand.

Cheney said what other Republicans were too cowardly to say.
Republicans like McCarthy and McConnell initially showed their outrage at Trump and held him personally responsible for Jan 6.
However, once they saw that the Republican voters did not care what Trump did, they changed their tune and engaged in coverup
People of courage know the election was stolen.

* sigh*.....Yet another pretty bright guy who hasn't yet got the memo that the battle isn't left/right anymore.

Lizzy is exactly the kind of establishment hack neocon "conservative" that made Trump possible, her voting record notwithstanding.

Sure, locking up republicans for years, simply for walking into a building and taking selfies and then deleting exculpatory evidence that would change their trial verdict makes her a REAL republican... according to a democrat anyway. :laugh:

I agree that the charge of "insurrection" was overheated and unjustified, and that Cheney has gone too far in her anti-MAGA position. I also agree that the J6 rioters have been treated overly harshly. However, it is a very serious matter when a President stalls on doing all he can to halt a riot at the Capitol building, a riot that included assaults on police officers and the destruction of federal property.

That deliberate delay alone made Trump an accessory after the fact, if not an accessory during the crime. For that reason alone, he deserved to be impeached and removed from office. I find it baffling that so many Republicans are giving him a pass on this.

I agree that the charge of "insurrection" was overheated and unjustified, and that Cheney has gone too far in her anti-MAGA position. I also agree that the J6 rioters have been treated overly harshly. However, it is a very serious matter when a President stalls on doing all he can to halt a riot at the Capitol building, a riot that included assaults on police officers and the destruction of federal property.

That deliberate delay alone made Trump an accessory after the fact, if not an accessory during the crime. For that reason alone, he deserved to be impeached and removed from office. I find it baffling that so many Republicans are giving him a pass on this.

President Trump was already out of office by time the impeachment came up. It was what they call in legal terms, "moot".

I am far less interested in her history than I am over her moronic twatwaffle statements.

She’s a rancid self-serving twat. Nothing more.

Tell us about the NG troops that weren't there for security....Deployment of which is pretty much SOP for a throng in the neighborhood of a million.........How did that happen?

Liz Cheney is a Bush loyalist who has hated Donald Trump ever since he made a fool out of Jeb Bush and essentially ended the Bush Presidential Dynasty. She is another version of Meghan McCain.

Forum List

Back