Living Mobile

I could see myself doing that. I have done many a motorcycle vacation for two weeks and more. That's sparse traveling. I always camped out, throw up a tent and go explore for the day.

I could see myself doing that. I have done many a motorcycle vacation for two weeks and more. That's sparse traveling. I always camped out, throw up a tent and go explore for the day.
Its like having the best room at all the best places anytime. If your mood changes you can change what you see.

Last edited:
Its like having the best room at all the best places anytime. If your mood changes you can change you see.
I always hated motel rooms, I don't like laying on some public bed. Are most places dog friendly?

Nope. Don't want a toilet. I dont want black water tank. Might keep the sink for washing dishes and stuff. I have in my head what I want.

Its like having the best room at all the best places anytime. If your mood changes you can change you see.
I always hated motel rooms, I don't like laying on some public bed. Are most places dog friendly?
The majority are yes. We even have one place down here you can bring your Horse.

If you stay in a RV park with hookups...what is the going usual rate for the basics? 30 bucks a night? More? Less?

Warm in the winter, cool in the summer! I wanna see Oregon, Montana again, have a friend in Colorado we can park on, same friend has property in Wyoming we can park on, family on the rez in arizona.

I can get a nice small house for 300 per month. However, its in Wyoming. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Shiiiitttt!!!! Thats a great way to retire for little money.

RVs are not exactly cheap, they cost near what some homes would cost. But then again you should be able to deduct mortgage payments.

You should be able to buy it outright at that point in your life.
And the tow behinds are not all that expensive and they work the best for what Fury is doing.
You park the trailer and use the tow vehicle for everyday driving.

The problem with tow vehicles, that I see. The amount of people that can travel together. Say grandma wanted to take the grandchildren to Disney. Couldn't do that with a tow behind. Unless of course you are using a hitch which limits the size you could tow. I was thinking that maybe a motorized vehicle towing a small car when needed.

I was thinking that a mortgage, with the resultant tax deduction, might be the way to go, even if you could pay it off. But then again at this time of life income might be lower so the tax deduction wouldn't really matter.

Shiiiitttt!!!! Thats a great way to retire for little money.

RVs are not exactly cheap, they cost near what some homes would cost. But then again you should be able to deduct mortgage payments.

You should be able to buy it outright at that point in your life.
And the tow behinds are not all that expensive and they work the best for what Fury is doing.
You park the trailer and use the tow vehicle for everyday driving.

The problem with tow vehicles, that I see. The amount of people that can travel together. Say grandma wanted to take the grandchildren to Disney. Couldn't do that with a tow behind. Unless of course you are using a hitch which limits the size you could tow. I was thinking that maybe a motorized vehicle towing a small car when needed.

I was thinking that a mortgage, with the resultant tax deduction, might be the way to go, even if you could pay it off. But then again at this time of life income might be lower so the tax deduction wouldn't really matter.

In Fury's case none of that matters.
And if you drove an SUV there'd be plenty of room.

Forum List

Back