Living in Obama’s Mad House

someone is going a little nutty it seems

Yes.

And on cue:

Thing is, fanatical liberal totalitarians, the Obamacult are destroying the USA.
Every position they take, policy they force has been tried and has failed elsewhere.
You know, nazi germany, soviet Russia, Khmer Rouge Cambodia, Zimbabwe, Blair's UK.
They always fail because they are unworkable policies.
The obamacult gets pretty angry when you show them the facts!!

:clap2:

I have worked in several 'mad houses' over the years. Camparing them to Obama's mess does mad houses a disservice. Those mad houses actually do some good for the people they serve. Unlike Obama.

don't know what got their panites in a wad over something like this from the article

We now lurch from crisis to crisis with no resolution in sight. The cliché of “kick the can down the road” has become an everyday expression to describe a government that governs via presidential executive orders, ever more regulations, and the aforementioned continuing resolutions.

Americans cannot buy guns fast enough in the face of a government trying to negate the Second Amendment. It says “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” That’s definitive. ‘The people’ is us!

We wonder why the Justice Department can unilaterally decide that it does not intend to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act and seeks to get it overturned by the Supreme Court.

We wonder why the Department of Defense can no longer afford to send a second carrier group to the Persian Gulf in the face of Iran’s impending acquisition of nuclear weapon status. How weakened has our defense capability become?

We know our economy is burdened by more than $16 trillion in debt that it is mounting by the hour. Yet President Obama cannot find any waste in government to cut despite ample evidence of multi-billion dollar waste. Stop White House tours? Who is he kidding?

I have worked in several 'mad houses' over the years. Camparing them to Obama's mess does mad houses a disservice. Those mad houses actually do some good for the people they serve. Unlike Obama.

Do tell;

What good did they do?

Do you believe they are a thing of the past?

:eusa_eh:

A curiously evasive response for someone who has, "worked in several 'mad houses'."

I'll tell you what,

A. you say something like "mad houses do good."

B. Then I ask a question like, "What good?"

C. Then you answer with at least one example, or lose credability.

Try Again.

Do tell;

What good did they do?

A curiously evasive response for someone who has, "worked in several 'mad houses'."

I'll tell you what,

Try Again.

She's a nurse.

nuf said.

I'll tell you what,

Try Again.

She's a nurse.

nuf said.

Yeah, 25 years I've seen tortured souls who would be dead or have taken the lives of others if it were not for those so called 'mad houses.'

I'll tell you what,

Try Again.

She's a nurse.

nuf said.

Yeah, 25 years I've seen tortured souls who would be dead or have taken the lives of others if it were not for those so called 'mad houses.'

Another indirect response.

:eusa_hand:

Thanks, but I've lost interest in wondering why it is "good" to keep "tortured souls" alive.

She's a nurse.

nuf said.

Thanks, but I've lost interest in wondering why it is "good" to keep "tortured souls" alive.

Yeah.....just get a shotgun and blow their asses away. That'll reduce the surplus population there Scrooge.

Obama's mad house sums it up, I like to call it, ObamaNation since he seems to think he owns us and looks at us as his subjects
links in article at site

SNIP:

- Alan Caruba (Bio and Archives) Sunday, March 24, 2013
(3) Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

Like everyone else I get up each day and do my best to make sense of my life. I turn on “Fox and Friends” while I pour a cup of my morning coffee. I give a quick read to The Wall Street Journal’s editorials and scan the news until later in the day when I devote more time to its content. I spend about an hour at the beginning of each day, reading and responding to those emails I have not deleted as fraudulent schemes or matters of no interest.

I “surf” the news and opinion sites to which I contribute and move on to The Drudge Report, a news aggregator that has an influence on the day’s issues comparable to Rush Limbaugh. The news is invariably bad whether it is about the nation’s imperiled economy, the gridlock in Congress, or events around the world. As an old journalist I understand well that bad news sells and good news is relegated to the “lifestyle” or “entertainment” sections of the newspaper or news sites.

Rush caught a lot of heat recently when he said he was “ashamed” of America, but I think a lot of us are ashamed of a nation being run by people of low-to-no character that we elected to office. We are ashamed of ourselves for being duped by some Republicans who are more closely aligned with Democrats, of a Republican Party that seems hapless and unable to unite around its values with a strong message of fiscal prudence, strong defense, and a host of other issues upon which we generally agree.

The United States used to feel like a rational place where, even when we had differences, they would be negotiated, compromises would be made, and our general welfare would be the guiding principle. We used to have cause to believe that the Constitution would determine our governance, but after four years without a budget and government still funded by “continuing resolutions”, there is cause to believe otherwise.

We used to have confidence that the Supreme Court would interpret that Constitution in ways that even the average citizen would if they took the time to read it. Obamacare blew that up. Declaring it a “tax” and ignoring its totally unconstitutional mandate to purchase insurance or be fined if you do not, the Court left the door open for worse mischief.

We now lurch from crisis to crisis with no resolution in sight. The cliché of “kick the can down the road” has become an everyday expression to describe a government that governs via presidential executive orders, ever more regulations, and the aforementioned continuing resolutions.

Americans cannot buy guns fast enough in the face of a government trying to negate the Second Amendment. It says “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” That’s definitive. ‘The people’ is us!

We wonder why the Justice Department can unilaterally decide that it does not intend to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act and seeks to get it overturned by the Supreme Court.

We wonder why the Department of Defense can no longer afford to send a second carrier group to the Persian Gulf in the face of Iran’s impending acquisition of nuclear weapon status. How weakened has our defense capability become?

We know our economy is burdened by more than $16 trillion in debt that it is mounting by the hour. Yet President Obama cannot find any waste in government to cut despite ample evidence of multi-billion dollar waste. Stop White House tours? Who is he kidding?

all of it here
Living in Obama?s Mad House

Ain't it Awful!

Obama's madhouse indeed. The economy is being increasingly abandoned in favor of an underground economic state. The general public makes a headlong rush into cruelty, depravity and license. A group of boys torture an unconcious girl and she is at fault for ruining their lives. Two kids shoot a baby in the face, a doctor runs a murder factory but it's okay because he is a humanitarian abortionist. There were actions that were termed acts that shock the conscience. We don't have those crimes any more. We no longer have a conscience to be shocked. Of course liberals find this rational. If we had a conscience, had a soul, that's what's irrational. Obama's madhouse.

A human being in obama's madhouse judges their worth by how easily, often and method their genitalis can be stimulated and how high on drugs they can get without dying of an overdose. Liberals find this rational. obama's madhouse.

Meanwhile the most mad of all is obama himself. Ego driven with a messianic complex big enough to engulf the world, liberals find the madman rational.

Yeah.....just get a shotgun and blow their asses away. That'll reduce the surplus population there Scrooge.

Who said anything about "blowing their asses away?"

The fact that someone who claims to have worked in "Mad houses" yet cannot list a single example of them ever having done any "good," speaks volumes about what they REALLY believe they accomplished:

Very little. In fact, possibly nothing.

Nothing wrong with this, but it is a bit duplicious to accuse Obama of having accomplished much less.

what is your problem and since when have become a owner or the board police
you really aren't looking any less stupid

Media Matters?

They think anyone who isn't on the White House payroll is a rightwinger.

STFU dumb-ass.

there you have it. :up: They don't let facts stand in the way of their pre-packed wing nut *cough* news" source even after I debunked it as a tinfoiler :tinfoil: magnet.

what is your problem and since when have become a owner or the board police
you really aren't looking any less stupid

Media Matters?

They think anyone who isn't on the White House payroll is a rightwinger.

STFU dumb-ass.

there you have it. :up: They don't let facts stand in tyhe way of theor pre-packed wingnut *cough* news" source even after I debunked it as a tinfoiler :tinfoil: magnet.

omg, pin a metal on your chest you think you did something Nobel it seems, and you want to use mediamatters as some source of truth, have at it..others no better
you really are a baby, grow up

Last edited:
Denigrating a source by citing Media Matters, you just can't make this shit up.

you shouldn't directly lift titles from people's writings steph :eusa_naughty: At least make an ATTEMPT to not be like Wehrwolfen.

BTW- let me guess, you got it from Drudge? :rolleyes:

Actually it's from Canada Free Press.

So STFU.
you were saying mudmissile? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:
Canada Free Press - RationalWiki
Canada Free Press (CFP) is a wingnut "news" and commentary website that appears to be a Canadian version of WorldNutDaily. According to their "about us" page:
Canada Free Press Editor Promoted By Limbaugh Also Suggested Mafia Is Behind 9-11 | Blog | Media Matters for America
So, who is Judi McLeod, editor and owner of Canada Free Press, who claims that her work "has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax.com, Drudge Report, Foxnews.com, and Glenn Beck"? Turns out she's a hard-core birther who has also suggested that the Mafia was behind the 9-11 attacks.

Denigrating a source by citing Media Matters, you just can't make this shit up.

Actually it's from Canada Free Press.

So STFU.
you were saying mudmissile? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:
Canada Free Press - RationalWiki

Canada Free Press Editor Promoted By Limbaugh Also Suggested Mafia Is Behind 9-11 | Blog | Media Matters for America
So, who is Judi McLeod, editor and owner of Canada Free Press, who claims that her work "has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax.com, Drudge Report, Foxnews.com, and Glenn Beck"? Turns out she's a hard-core birther who has also suggested that the Mafia was behind the 9-11 attacks.

she's become obsessed with drudge..don't ask me..stupid

Who said anything about "blowing their asses away?"

The fact that someone who claims to have worked in "Mad houses" yet cannot list a single example of them ever having done any "good," speaks volumes about what they REALLY believe they accomplished:

Very little. In fact, possibly nothing.

Nothing wrong with this, but it is a bit duplicious to accuse Obama of having accomplished much less.

I'm sure you'll come up with something equally smarmy if she does.....maybe accuse her of tooting her own horn.

Save it. You don't have to be a prick every day of your life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back