LIVE: Volcano erupts on La Palma in the Canary Islands

But it's not something that happens every day though, it's rather awesome and terrifying. :omg:
It is very amazing to see but people should not be surprised by it. That would be like me freaking out over a tornado or the coast freaking out over a hurricane.

APOCALYPTIC

La Palma volcano – Canary Islands face toxic gas clouds as terrifying lava flow heads towards sea amid ‘constant’ quakes​

Authorities warned when the lava hits the sea, it will create explosions and clouds of toxic gases as it cools rapidly - causing further damage to the health and homes of locals.

• Updated: 22:30 ET, Sep 22 2021

A volcano erupts on La Palma in the Canary Islands, sending fountains of lava and a plume of smoke and ash into the air from the Cumbre Vieja national park in the south of the island.

happening now...

LIVE: Volcano erupts on La Palma in the Canary Islands​

The other gods bless Hephaestus in his glory!

A latest report from the BBC ....my prayers go to all the families who are suffering this horror... probably everybody will have to leave the island...... the lava seems to be "unstoppable"

6 hours ago

La Palma volcano engulfs village minutes after residents flee their homes - BBC News​

That thing reminds me of Vesuvius... Wow.

Volcano does what volcanos do and you're surprised???

Did you know Yellowstone is one of the biggest volcanos on earth?
Dude, yes volcano's do what volcano's do, but the intensities are way different, but you knew that didn't you ??? lol

For example just look at the one in Iceland, now that one isn't a human killer at all, but more of a marvelous thing to observe as it slowly does it's thing. However, the La-Palma volcano is very angry at AOC, and that poses a real threat to the environment that she has attempted to over throw, and of course become queen of. Shrugging my shoulders now.

:omg:According to images captured by drones from the national Geographical and Mining Institute the volcano's cone had broken.

25 September 2021

Canary Islands Volcano Entering “Explosive Phase” – Flights Suspended (VIDEO)​

Published September 25, 2021 at 5:00

Here is the statement from the Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias:

IAC Statement
htttps://www.iac.es/en/outreach/news/iac-statement-volcanic-eruption-la-palma-0
’....The Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias wants to extend its solidarity and support to the Island of La Palma....telescope operations were shut down on Thursday 23 Sep 2021.’

:omg:According to images captured by drones from the national Geographical and Mining Institute the volcano's cone had broken.

25 September 2021

Canary Islands Volcano Entering “Explosive Phase” – Flights Suspended (VIDEO)​

Published September 25, 2021 at 5:00

Vesuvius 2... I tell ya. Wow.

Nature's power is something, huh? wow!o_O

1632716165478.png

Forum List

Back